We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iDate a Bad Boy' TV Movie Discussion

[121]May 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    Was this episode supposed to be 2 different episodes at first??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kauaimon

[122]May 10, 2009
    • level: 16
    Eh, I didn't really like it. How Carly and he got together was kinda weird and rushed. And then Spencer suddenly gave in to Carly dating him...and Peewee babies isn't good reason to stop going out with someone you liked. Oh, but I LOVE Shampow! xD. I liked the sideplot better *nodsnods*. Oh, did yall see the commercial for the new iCarly movie? I think they're spitting out them movies to fast O.o

SkyeNite

[123]May 10, 2009
    Technicly there one hour specials, at least thats the way Dan refers to them. I have no clue why Nick always advertises them as movies. i agree with you though on all the reasons you didn't like the plot. All though i personally LOVED this ep. It was REALLY funny in my oppion, and i mean REALLY REALLY FUNNY. I was laughing SO hard during the T-bo/spencer scene that i had to rewind it like three times before i was able to hear the entire scene. But story wise, it did have those issues that it mentioned, but I don't know so much about the Carly/Griffin thing being rushed. I mean Spencer had been gone for a hour and Griffin already liked Carly, that was obvious from the begining. But it would have been nice to actually see the scene with when Griffin and Carly started kissing instead of just hearing Carly's recap of it.

wwerules1000

[124]May 10, 2009
    • level: 5

I loved the end.The last words were hirlarious.if your wondering what the last words were they were..........................

SHAMPOW!

Kauaimon

[125]May 10, 2009
    oh what makes both of us laugh is waaay differnt then, I didn't find anything other than the ShamPOW thing funny x3. But yeah, I'd rather to have seen Carly start liking him rather than her re-cap. This being an hour-long episode makes way more sense then it being a movie. Oh, and I love it when they make references to previous episodes. ^^ Yeah, SHAMPOW!

katywishing100

[126]May 10, 2009
    • level: 15
    Kauaimon wrote:
    Eh, I didn't really like it. How Carly and he got together was kinda weird and rushed. And then Spencer suddenly gave in to Carly dating him...and Peewee babies isn't good reason to stop going out with someone you liked. Oh, but I LOVE Shampow! xD. I liked the sideplot better *nodsnods*. Oh, did yall see the commercial for the new iCarly movie? I think they're spitting out them movies to fast O.o
    She didn't stop going out with him just because of the peewee babies, it was how obsessed he was with them, it was really strange.

seagreen21

[127]May 10, 2009
    • level: 4
    back to the whole "what should we name carly and griffin now that its griffin, i personally like carfinn, even though they broke up!

SkyeNite

[128]May 10, 2009
    seagreen21 wrote:
    back to the whole "what should we name carly and griffin now that its griffin, i personally like carfinn, even though they broke up!

idk sounds to much like coffin to me. Personaly i think we should go with either Criffin or Criffly

SkyeNite

[129]May 10, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    seagreen21 wrote:

idk sounds to much like coffin to me. Personaly i think we should go with either Criffin or Criffly

actually, even though Criffly was fun to say at first, i'm starting to not like it. So nevermind. I say we go with Criffin.

seagreen21

[130]May 11, 2009
    • level: 4

SkyeNite wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    seagreen21 wrote:
    actually, even though Criffly was fun to say at first, i'm starting to not like it. So nevermind. I say we go with Criffin.

haha, youre right, it does sound like coffin, oops. i like criffin much better. do you think we should make a criffin forum or no?

SkyeNite

[131]May 11, 2009
    seagreen21 wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    seagreen21 wrote:

haha, youre right, it does sound like coffin, oops. i like criffin much better. do you think we should make a criffin forum or no?

I was considering it, thus the struggle to find the right name. And considering Andrea is kinda MIA right now i'd say its the best time.

SkyeNite

[132]May 11, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    seagreen21 wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    seagreen21 wrote:

I was considering it, thus the struggle to find the right name. And considering Andrea is kinda MIA right now i'd say its the best time.

And the forum of Criffin is born. Hopefully it will get popular enough that when Andrea decides to show up again she won't delete it just because its not a main ship.

[133]May 11, 2009
    I really liked griffen the first half, and I was liking thier relationship, but then he liked pewee babies and everything changed...

OverkiII

[134]May 11, 2009

41225525557 wrote:
    I really liked griffen the first half, and I was liking thier relationship, but then he liked pewee babies and everything changed...

See, I'm the other way. It seemed at if the entire first half, everything he had to say had to have that bad boy tone in which made him come off like a douche.

"Yeeeahhhh, just crashed my motorcycle into a truck...blah blah I'm so cool."

"Cut first period to see you babe."

Part of it was the way the actor delivered his lines too, so the lines and the delivery meshed to make him come off unnappealing to me. Once he started liking the pee wee babies, it was as if he actually got a personality. He seemed more funny and spoke normally when he was excited about his pee wees. (Well he did go a bit over the top with the cleaning supplies--I'll admit that), but I'd prefer to hang around a guy who could just open up and talk more freely, instead of sounding like a douche every other word...

SkyeNite

[135]May 11, 2009
    OverkiII wrote:

41225525557 wrote:

See, I'm the other way. It seemed at if the entire first half, everything he had to say had to have that bad boy tone in which made him come off like a douche.

"Yeeeahhhh, just crashed my motorcycle into a truck...blah blah I'm so cool."

"Cut first period to see you babe."

Part of it was the way the actor delivered his lines too, so the lines and the delivery meshed to make him come off unnappealing to me. Once he started liking the pee wee babies, it was as if he actually got a personality. He seemed more funny and spoke normally when he was excited about his pee wees. (Well he did go a bit over the top with the cleaning supplies--I'll admit that), but I'd prefer to hang around a guy who could just open up and talk more freely, instead of sounding like a douche every other word...

I'm with both of you, the first half i thought he was really cool and something about his "bad boy voice" was just amazing... *melt* And then in the second half when we found out he liked peewee babies i was all like "AWW!!! That shows that he can be sweet and caring and attentive and sensitive! There's little to no chance he'll ever be a jerk to Carly!" He had more of a personality and basicly just became more perfect to me. If only he actually exsisted *sigh* Carly would have a fight on her hands lol not that she would fight back appearently, her loss... lol

Kauaimon

[136]May 12, 2009
    My opinion, but I thought his love of peewee babies was so cool. xD.

SuspendedSwish

[137]May 17, 2009
    • level: 2
    This was a really interesting episode. It was nice to see Spencer activate his parenting skills!

marcdragicevic

[138]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    Which episode was this. Never heard of it before.