We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iDate a Bad Boy' TV Movie Discussion

ultimatekey

[101]May 9, 2009
    • level: 22
    OverkiII wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

iCarly317 wrote:
    What I'm wondering, why does he take off his shirt and show Carly his back? I know Carly likes it...but is there any reason behind it?

I couldn't help but laugh at that. "I know Carly likes it." I don't know, maybe he has a tattoo! Nah, probably not.

lol you could tell Carly was obviously liking it. But there's gotta be a reason for him taking off his shirt and showing his back.

I believe there were red marks on his back and he asked "How does it look?" to Carly. I bet he got into a fight because OOH HEZ SUCH A BADD BOII!!!1!1

It could be a tattoo
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

terminoob

[102]May 9, 2009
    • level: 17
    lol, Shamwow and Webkinz parodies ftw

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[103]May 9, 2009
    • level: 5
    some "huge" secret, never ever saw that coming at all. so far pretty hilarious

OverkiII

[104]May 9, 2009
    • level: 8
    OverkiII wrote:

Maybe his bedroom is filled with pink stuffed unicorns, or something silly like that. That'd make me scream.

I refer back to my earlier post. Pretty much called that one...

katywishing100

[105]May 9, 2009
    • level: 15

I thought the episode was pretty good. Griffin was very good-looking. I'm happy that Freddie still likes Carly, and no Seddie moments . Not being mean, but Sam's outfits in this episode were hideous. They didn't match at all. His secret was funny, I cracked up at the end when he broke up with her. Overall, solid episode, I give it 8/10.

SkyeNite

[106]May 9, 2009
    Peewee babies aside, i still loved Griffin and still wish Carly and didn't break up. *sigh* maybe one day Carly will realize her grave mistake and they will get back together again... a girl can hope can't she? Ok so him having a bunch of stuffed animals is a bit weird but hey the only reason i would freak out about that is out of fear that the guy was still in the closest if you know what i mean. Always has been a fear of mine... not really sure why, but what ever. i'm still all for Carly/Griffin, but now that his named is Griffin and not Connor what should their name smoosh be?

SkyeNite

[107]May 9, 2009
    terminoob wrote:
    WoW i feel kinda old right now... I'm pretty sure the PeeWee babies are meant to be a parody of Beanie babies not Webkinz, theres a difference.
    Edited on 05/09/2009 6:17pm

chicamusica12

[108]May 9, 2009
    • level: 13
    SkyeNite wrote:
    Peewee babies aside, i still loved Griffin and still wish Carly and didn't break up. *sigh* maybe one day Carly will realize her grave mistake and they will get back together again... a girl can hope can't she? Ok so him having a bunch of stuffed animals is a bit weird but hey the only reason i would freak out about that is out of fear that the guy was still in the closest if you know what i mean. Always has been a fear of mine... not really sure why, but what ever. i'm still all for Carly/Griffin, but now that his named is Griffin and not Connor what should their name smoosh be?
    GriffinCar! XD XD Sounds like an awesome vehicle!

terminoob

[109]May 9, 2009
    • level: 17
    SkyeNite wrote:
    terminoob wrote:
    WoW i feel kinda old right now... I'm pretty sure the PeeWee babies are meant to be a parody of Beanie babies not Webkinz, theres a difference.

Eh, they're basically the same thing, and Webkinz was the first thing I thought of cause I'm pretty sure some older guys collect (or collected) Beanie Babies cause you can sell them on eBay for ridiculous prices... so, yea... But I guess you're right, it is Beanie Babies

RavenFreak120

[110]May 9, 2009
    • level: 21
    Anyone know when this will be available on the Internet?

kikimarie593

[111]May 9, 2009
    • level: 27
    WOW this episode was amazing! I absolutely loved it! "I kiss like a princess!" "I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid!" But did anyone else besides me notice that the stuffed animal thing was kind a recycled idea? Same thing happend on an old episode of What I Like About You...

katywishing100

[112]May 9, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    terminoob wrote:

The blue and white bird in the background, looks alot like a beanie baby that my sister has. Lol.

SkyeNite

[113]May 9, 2009
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    WOW this episode was amazing! I absolutely loved it! "I kiss like a princess!" "I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid!" But did anyone else besides me notice that the stuffed animal thing was kind a recycled idea? Same thing happend on an old episode of What I Like About You...

But the reasoning behind the stuff animals was COMPLETELY different. So I wouldn't really call it a recycled idea... Actually... i kind of have to wonder if Carly would rather have Griffin's Stuff animal collection be for the same reason as on What I Like About You... well maybe not the exact same reason, but like one for every girl he kissed? It would probably just make him seem like more of a bad boy to her.

Tophwoman

[114]May 9, 2009
    • level: 7

I did not like this episode at all the only good thing about is that we got to see freddie crush on carly is still existent. I also liked it when Spencer busted Grifin and

Carly and the jokes sam made about gettiing a thrill form a taser.

iCarly317

[115]May 9, 2009
    • level: 13
    I thought this episode was absolutely great up until his "big secret." I think that kinda ruined it, as it seemed a little stupid considering where they were going with it, but I loved everything else. Lots of very funny parts in this.

NegiSpongie

[116]May 9, 2009
    • level: 20
    This episode was pretty good. I actually found the "shocking secret" really funny. The whole collecting Pee Wee Babies was pretty good instead of the typical he's a bad boy who steals cars, shoplifts, or has a criminal record which would get Carly in trouble and unable to date him anymore.

Also, the two subplots were pretty interesting. The first where Sam hires Freddie to make a website for her. Pretty good, though it ended pretty quickly. And where Sam has a recurring dream that scares her and Spencer tries to help her get over it. That one was more funny especially the end where he starts having her dream.

SkyeNite

[117]May 10, 2009

If anyone here is interested, theres a discussion about the Portmanteau (ha new word i learned! basicly a name smoosh) for Carly/Griffin. So if your like me and ship them even though there's a good chance he'll never appear again (though i pray Dan does write him in again) go put your two cents in please!

http://community.livejournal.com/groovysmoothie/290185.html

Edited on 05/09/2009 11:26pm

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[118]May 10, 2009
    • level: 5
    SkyeNite wrote:

If anyone here is interested, theres a discussion about the Portmanteau (ha new word i learned! basicly a name smoosh) for Carly/Griffin. So if your like me and ship them even though there's a good chance he'll never appear again (though i pray Dan does write him in again) go put your two cents in please!

http://community.livejournal.com/groovysmoothie/290185.html

I doubt he'll appear ever again even though we're supposed to believe he lives in the same complex now as Carly and Freddie. If anything if they try to give Carly another boyfriend, it would probably be someone completely different. They did with it Sam when it came to Jonah and Pete.

Edited on 05/10/2009 4:24am

seddievscreddie

[119]May 10, 2009
    • level: 7
    When some of you guys said there were no Seddie moments, I have to disagree. The website thing was kinda cute. Not a lot of Seddie moments, but there were some. I would give the episode an 7/10.

katywishing100

[120]May 10, 2009
    Did anyone else notice that they made a point of showing that Griffen's mom was home, when they went into his room alone?