We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iDate a Bad Boy' TV Movie Discussion

Tophwoman

[61]May 2, 2009
    • level: 7
    This episode looks pretty bad to me instead of a guy being a rebel it just looks like he has a qulity about himself that carly doesn't like and is embarrased by. Although the guy does look pretty cute. but still this looks like a dissappointing episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[62]May 2, 2009
    • level: 5

katywishing100 wrote:
    I saw the preview for the episode, and it looks great. The guy is very good-looking.

Just saw the the preview, Spencer's reaction, funny as hell.

The only "shocking" secret I can guess from this new guy is maybe he's gay or something hahaha but we'll see. It would have to be something really shocking/surprising if Carly had her eyes open while kissing him on that last shot and was somewhat hesitant.

Edited on 05/02/2009 4:37pm
    Edited 2 total times.

katywishing100

[63]May 2, 2009
    • level: 15
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    I saw the preview for the episode, and it looks great. The guy is very good-looking.

The only "shocking" secret I can guess from this new guy is maybe he's gay or something hahaha but we'll see. It would have to be something really shocking/surprising if Carly had her eyes open while kissing him on that last shot and was somewhat hesitant.

Yea haha, most of the preview was her making-out with him.

SkyeNite

[64]May 2, 2009
    • level: 8
    katywishing100 wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:

Lucky her... haha

Obiwan456

[65]May 2, 2009
    • level: 12
    i say if its funny thats good enough for me

[66]May 3, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:

Lucky her... haha

yea, dan just twittered that miranda had lots of fun kissing this dude over and over again. Ya know, Freddie didn't seem too jelous or anything in the comercial.... I'm completely stumped on what the secret is, no idea

SkyeNite

[67]May 3, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:

Lucky her... haha

yea, dan just twittered that miranda had lots of fun kissing this dude over and over again. Ya know, Freddie didn't seem too jelous or anything in the comercial.... I'm completely stumped on what the secret is, no idea

yeah me too. But in the comercial, i'm like 90% sure that when Freddie and Carly both scream their probably watching one of Sam's gross out videos, as opposed to screaming about what ever Connor's secret is like te comercial suggest. you Can just barely see Sam at the left side of the screen and it looks like she is laughing. So yeah, i kinda get the feeling that the secret won't be as "SHOCKING" as the comercial makes it seem. But it will definately be entertaining.

katywishing100

[68]May 3, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:

Lucky her... haha
    yeah me too. But in the comercial, i'm like 90% sure that when Freddie and Carly both scream their probably watching one of Sam's gross out videos, as opposed to screaming about what ever Connor's secret is like te comercial suggest. you Can just barely see Sam at the left side of the screen and it looks like she is laughing. So yeah, i kinda get the feeling that the secret won't be as "SHOCKING" as the comercial makes it seem. But it will definately be entertaining.
    I'm having trouble thinking of a secret that would be shocking on Nick. At first I thought maybe he was gay or something, but I doubt that would be it, it could be that's he's like mega-rich, and he's scared to tell her...

Obiwan456

[69]May 3, 2009
    • level: 12
    katywishing100 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:

Lucky her... haha
    I'm having trouble thinking of a secret that would be shocking on Nick. At first I thought maybe he was gay or something, but I doubt that would be it, it could be that's he's like mega-rich, and he's scared to tell her...

being rich wouldnt make him a bad boy.

Mabey he got kicked out of his old school for stealing a teachers car? that was on Disney once and so it would be ok for Nick.

SkyeNite

[70]May 3, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:

Lucky her... haha

Considering its from the mind of Dan, i have a feeling its gonna be something totally random. I wonder if it'll have anything to do with that scare...

kikimarie593

[71]May 3, 2009
    • level: 27
    Maybe the secret is that whatever bad things everyone thinks he did/does wasn't really him and he was covering for someone else. Just a thought. But yeah, I agree with SkyNite that it will probably be something random that no one will be able to guess until the secret is actually revealed.
    Edited on 05/03/2009 2:51pm

OverkiII

[72]May 3, 2009

Maybe his bedroom is filled with pink stuffed unicorns, or something silly like that. That'd make me scream.

Plus on the subject about the actors age, I don't agree with the shows doing that. It seems like every show has a 15 year old girl with a 23 or something year old boyfriend. I mean, the guy in her music video looked 25--and probably is. Would it kill the shows to get an actor that's their age or at least looks it--like Freddie for example? I'm 18 and the guy looks even a bit older for me...=/ I mean yes, it's true that 15 year old girls have crushes on 20 year old actors and stuff, but if you look at it from the guy perspective, what is a 22 year old guy chasing 15 year old around for??? The answer is mostly a sick one.

(And note I'm not saying this for ALL relationships. If you honestly find a guy you like that's older than you, and it's real and genuine then fine whatever, I don't have any real quarrels with it. I'm just sick of TV thinking it's 'hip' to have a girls drooling over 23 year old actors and having them get into relationships when most people would frown upon that in general. Look at Miley Cyrus and her underwear model lol. To quote The Soup: IT'S STILL A FELONY.)

katywishing100

[73]May 3, 2009
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    Maybe the secret is that whatever bad things everyone thinks he did/does wasn't really him and he was covering for someone else. Just a thought. But yeah, I agree with SkyNite that it will probably be something random that no one will be able to guess until the secret is actually revealed.

Yea, maybe he's not really a bad boy, and he just acts like it, I'm just hoping it's not a really stupid secret, like most Nick and Disney are.

SkyeNite

[74]May 4, 2009
    OverkiII wrote:

Maybe his bedroom is filled with pink stuffed unicorns, or something silly like that. That'd make me scream.

Plus on the subject about the actors age, I don't agree with the shows doing that. It seems like every show has a 15 year old girl with a 23 or something year old boyfriend. I mean, the guy in her music video looked 25--and probably is. Would it kill the shows to get an actor that's their age or at least looks it--like Freddie for example? I'm 18 and the guy looks even a bit older for me...=/ I mean yes, it's true that 15 year old girls have crushes on 20 year old actors and stuff, but if you look at it from the guy perspective, what is a 22 year old guy chasing 15 year old around for??? The answer is mostly a sick one.

(And note I'm not saying this for ALL relationships. If you honestly find a guy you like that's older than you, and it's real and genuine then fine whatever, I don't have any real quarrels with it. I'm just sick of TV thinking it's 'hip' to have a girls drooling over 23 year old actors and having them get into relationships when most people would frown upon that in general. Look at Miley Cyrus and her underwear model lol. To quote The Soup: IT'S STILL A FELONY.)

Here's the thing though, The network will hire an actor of any age as long as he looks like he could be in the age range they want. like Gibby for example, did you know the actor that plays him just turned 13. but he still plays a character thats 15. Yah i know thats not as big of an age jump as 22 to 15 or 16 is but in my oppinion he does look like he could be a bo ut 16 at the youngest. I mean i've seen a couple of guys at my school that look like they could be in colldge, i've also seen a couple that look like they could be in junior high. Heck i'm 19 and I look like i could be in jr. high, of course i'm a girl, but the point is you CAN look ALOT olde or younger then your actual age. I didn't think the guy looked all that much older in the preview and who knows maybe he's supposed to be in a like 17 in the show. I mean i've seen a lot of relationships in my school with that kinda of an age difference, no big deal. And there is no 22 year old dating a 15 year old he not playing his actual age after all and in an interview Miranda even said that she thought he was hot but (when asked) daoubts the he would be be into her since he's like 22. Bottom line: the casting staff pickked him as well as six other guys to play the part because they were the best at playing it, Miranda picked him out of the 7 because he was the guy that Miranda would want to kiss the most out the 7. Age really isn't a huge factor as long as he LOOKS younger. And in my oppinion he does look likr he could be in high school.

OverkiII

[75]May 4, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    OverkiII wrote:

Here's the thing though, The network will hire an actor of any age as long as he looks like he could be in the age range they want. like Gibby for example, did you know the actor that plays him just turned 13. but he still plays a character thats 15. Yah i know thats not as big of an age jump as 22 to 15 or 16 is but in my oppinion he does look like he could be a bo ut 16 at the youngest. I mean i've seen a couple of guys at my school that look like they could be in colldge, i've also seen a couple that look like they could be in junior high. Heck i'm 19 and I look like i could be in jr. high, of course i'm a girl, but the point is you CAN look ALOT olde or younger then your actual age. I didn't think the guy looked all that much older in the preview and who knows maybe he's supposed to be in a like 17 in the show. I mean i've seen a lot of relationships in my school with that kinda of an age difference, no big deal. And there is no 22 year old dating a 15 year old he not playing his actual age after all and in an interview Miranda even said that she thought he was hot but (when asked) daoubts the he would be be into her since he's like 22. Bottom line: the casting staff pickked him as well as six other guys to play the part because they were the best at playing it, Miranda picked him out of the 7 because he was the guy that Miranda would want to kiss the most out the 7. Age really isn't a huge factor as long as he LOOKS younger. And in my oppinion he does look likr he could be in high school.

I completely understand what you're saying, it's just that I really don't think he even LOOKS 15-17. I know older actors are put into shows if they can pull off looking younger, but sometimes they really don't strike me as that age (for example, Connor.) My mom was even walking past the TV when the commercial was on so I quickly asked her what age she thought the guy was. She's like "I dunno, 21?" lol. I just don't think the right actors are being chosen for current TV shows. In my opinion he doesn't even look like he's younger. And you think he does, so it's basically a difference of opinions. I just find these 20 year old actors to be a pet peeve of mine. Why does the casting staff even bother with 20 year olds when they can get an actor like Nathan on the set who really is the correct age. Just don't understand it.

seagreen21

[76]May 5, 2009
    • level: 4
    thats true, but jason earles plays an 18 year old but is actually like 26.

kikimarie593

[77]May 5, 2009
    • level: 27

seagreen21 wrote:
    thats true, but jason earles plays an 18 year old but is actually like 26.

Actually he's 31. He doesn't look that old though! I really don't care about the age difference between Carly and Connor though. As long as the episode is good, I'm not going to look into little details like that.

seagreen21

[78]May 5, 2009
    • level: 4
    that is also true. woah! hes 31!!!!! thats insane!!!!!!!! So what do you guys think the secret is?

[79]May 5, 2009
    seagreen21 wrote:
    that is also true. woah! hes 31!!!!! thats insane!!!!!!!! So what do you guys think the secret is?

something embarresing, like something that makes him a dork

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[80]May 6, 2009
    • level: 5
    Over at The Groovy Smoothie journal site, there's a one minute clip of Saturday's new episode. Sam is darn funny in it. Also, it looks like Carly's boyfriend name is Griffin, not Connor.