We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iDate a Bad Boy' TV Movie Discussion

kikimarie593

[21]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 27
    I don't know about that. I think you guys may be getting a little too far ahead of yourselves. I mean Connor could turn out to be not only the "bad boy" type, but he could be like Jonah (Sam's ex) was. Or he could try to get Carly to do bad things too and then they would have to break up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Obiwan456

[22]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 12

ok why is everyone so hyped up on seddie

its really putting me off to the whole idea of it

SkyeNite

[23]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 8
    sorry sorry don't get your panties in a bunch sheesh, it was just a joke but diveting from the seddie. Yes, unfotunetly there is a chance that Connor could be a bad boy in the way Jonah was but in my oppinion Carly seems smart enough to not go for a guy thats considered a bad boy unless she feels she has good reason to beleive he's not all bad. Plus, i'm pretty sure i remember reading somewhere that Carly is supposed to get a steady boyfriend for two episodes and the old title for ths ep was iMeet Connor, so hopefully he'll stay and not be as bad as his rep.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[24]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 5
    Obiwan456 wrote:

I'm not, the episode seems to be Carly-centric which I'm pretty psyched about. I think the Seddie fans are just uber-excited for the subplot involving Sam and Freddie. Can't say I'm blame them, though the overanalyzing can be a bit too much.

paperclip12345

[25]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 2
    i still cant wait for this episode

iCarly317

[26]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 13
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:

I'm not, the episode seems to be Carly-centric which I'm pretty psyched about. I think the Seddie fans are just uber-excited for the subplot involving Sam and Freddie. Can't say I'm blame them, though the overanalyzing can be a bit too much.

Same as it was for iMake Sam Girlier. Except seddiers really focused on what Freddie would say about Sam being all girly. But I agree on Carly being responsible to know if she really wants to go out with Conner because she wants to believe that he's not all bad. Hopefully it WILL end that way.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[27]Apr 18, 2009

kikimarie593 wrote:
    I don't know about that. I think you guys may be getting a little too far ahead of yourselves. I mean Connor could turn out to be not only the "bad boy" type, but he could be like Jonah (Sam's ex) was. Or he could try to get Carly to do bad things too and then they would have to break up.

I agree with your last statement seeing as how Carly is trying not to let Spencer know, but we shall wait and see.

[28]Apr 19, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    sorry sorry don't get your panties in a bunch sheesh, it was just a joke but diveting from the seddie. Yes, unfotunetly there is a chance that Connor could be a bad boy in the way Jonah was but in my oppinion Carly seems smart enough to not go for a guy thats considered a bad boy unless she feels she has good reason to beleive he's not all bad. Plus, i'm pretty sure i remember reading somewhere that Carly is supposed to get a steady boyfriend for two episodes and the old title for ths ep was iMeet Connor, so hopefully he'll stay and not be as bad as his rep.

Yea I heard that too, and he was supposed to be a bad boy, so this is like 75% chance of this being him. I don't remember hearing it only being 2 episodes.... But If it's more than 2 then he's most likely not bad in the same way jonah was

paperclip12345

[29]Apr 19, 2009
    he might not even be that bad, he might just be sort of dangerous and dress like a bad boy, and drive a motorcycle or something

seddievscreddie

[30]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 7
    Yeah, there are a bunch of "bad boys" out there who are actually great guys.

paperclip12345

[31]Apr 19, 2009
    I know! just like Dean, he never cheated on Alex, nor did he try to get her to do bad stuff!

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[32]Apr 19, 2009

SkyeNite wrote:

I'm thinking she might be attracted to his charm and looks and perhaps when she has her back turned is when he starts doing "bad things". And I know you're a Seddie fan but I'm sure you'll also have to take into account how Freddie is going to feel about Carly having a boyfriend since its still fairly obvious that he's not over her at all. I mean sure there is the sub-plot of him helping Sam out in setting up a website for her so that's the Sam/Freddie interaction right there, but I'm also sure he's not going to be a happy camper when he does find out Carly is going out with this guy.

SkyeNite

[33]Apr 19, 2009
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:

I'm thinking she might be attracted to his charm and looks and perhaps when she has her back turned is when he starts doing "bad things". And I know you're a Seddie fan but I'm sure you'll also have to take into account how Freddie is going to feel about Carly having a boyfriend since its still fairly obvious that he's not over her at all. I mean sure there is the sub-plot of him helping Sam out in setting up a website for her so that's the Sam/Freddie interaction right there, but I'm also sure he's not going to be a happy camper when he does find out Carly is going out with this guy.

I know. Its expected for him to be jealous. Like i said before though iwas just joking with all the 'he'll just get over her and fall for sam' stuff. But when it comes to Connor, idk, i just hav a feeling that he's not actually gonna be that bad, but i could be wrong. I hope not though.

Obiwan456

[34]Apr 20, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:

I know. Its expected for him to be jealous. Like i said before though iwas just joking with all the 'he'll just get over her and fall for sam' stuff. But when it comes to Connor, idk, i just hav a feeling that he's not actually gonna be that bad, but i could be wrong. I hope not though.

Since they already did the really bad boy stuff with Jonah I expect Connor will be not that bad.

seagreen21

[35]Apr 21, 2009
    • level: 4
    yeah, but Jonah wasnt THAT bad. i hope that they keep connor on the show!

Obiwan456

[36]Apr 21, 2009

Jonah tried to cheat on Sam

He was bad

seagreen21

[37]Apr 21, 2009
    yeah but he wasnt like a motorcycle gang type he was just a jerk

seagreen21

[38]Apr 21, 2009
    has anyone checked dans twitter? its a DIFFERENT Mrs. Benson!!!!!

SkyeNite

[39]Apr 21, 2009
    seagreen21 wrote:
    has anyone checked dans twitter? its a DIFFERENT Mrs. Benson!!!!!

i don't think she's diffrent but she did look different, like younger. and she didn't have all that mascara on, nor was she making her eyes pop out of their sockets

seagreen21

[40]Apr 22, 2009
    ha ha ha! sorry i relize that that was off topic!