We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iDate a Bad Boy' TV Movie Discussion

SkyeNite

[1]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 8

wow i can't beleive theres no thread for this yet but anyways

Episode summary:

Carly tries to keep Spencer in the dark about her new boyfriend because he's considered a bad boy. Elsewhere, Sam comes up with the idea of posting her most cherished gross-out videos online, so she hires Freddie to set up a Web site for her.

I'm really excited to see Carly go for a Bad boy type. What do guys think?

Edited on 01/05/2012 1:04pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nicknameless101

[2]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 25
    That sounds cool, but where did you get this information?

Obiwan456

[3]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 12

yeah where did you get the info?

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[4]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 5
    SkyeNite wrote:

wow i can't beleive theres no thread for this yet but anyways

Episode summary:

Carly tries to keep Spencer in the dark about her new boyfriend because he's considered a bad boy. Elsewhere, Sam comes up with the idea of posting her most cherished gross-out videos online, so she hires Freddie to set up a Web site for her.

I'm really excited to see Carly go for a Bad boy type. What do guys think?

In helping Skyenite out, here is the source. The airdate is on May 2nd: http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=289614&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=10809866

As far as the episode goes, I'm looking forward to it.

iCarly317

[5]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 13
    Can't wait. Seems pretty good. Connor doesn't really looks like a "bad boy" from what I've seen though.

Obiwan456

[6]Apr 16, 2009
    • level: 12

ok thats enough for me

did you see the summary for i go green? looks good

[7]Apr 16, 2009
    This is the episode that had the "epic pic" in it right?

SkyeNite

[8]Apr 16, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:

no thats iSpeed Dt which won't be released for a few months since they just filmed it

[9]Apr 16, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:

no thats iSpeed Dt which won't be released for a few months since they just filmed it

O yea, okay. Sorry, bit of a blonde moment. When's this episode on again?

SkyeNite

[10]Apr 16, 2009
    May 2

paperclip12345

[11]Apr 17, 2009
    • level: 2
    ugh, im dredding that episode but yet there is a bit of excitment. if the kiss goes good, bad. if the kiss goes bad, AWSOME! (no offense) also, if when they go to kiss in freddies mind carly turns into sam, AMAZING! If he relizes there is no spark, ALSO AMAZING!!!!!!!!

SkyeNite

[12]Apr 17, 2009
    paperclip12345 wrote:
    ugh, im dredding that episode but yet there is a bit of excitment. if the kiss goes good, bad. if the kiss goes bad, AWSOME! (no offense) also, if when they go to kiss in freddies mind carly turns into sam, AMAZING! If he relizes there is no spark, ALSO AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Ok i totally agree but i think we should stay on topic here. that kiss is supposed to happen in iSpeed Date not iGet Caugt. And in staying on topic can i just say i'm so excited that this ep has a seddie sideplot! Sam and Freddie are gonna have to spend alot of time together if he's makeing a website for her, right? so i'm crossing my fingers for major seddie in this ep. But the thing about this particular episode is that i'm actually not most excited for the seddie (for once) im surprising more excited to see Carly with a bad boy and to see just how "bad" Connor actally is.

[13]Apr 18, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    paperclip12345 wrote:

Ok i totally agree but i think we should stay on topic here. that kiss is supposed to happen in iSpeed Date not iGet Caugt. And in staying on topic can i just say i'm so excited that this ep has a seddie sideplot! Sam and Freddie are gonna have to spend alot of time together if he's makeing a website for her, right? so i'm crossing my fingers for major seddie in this ep. But the thing about this particular episode is that i'm actually not most excited for the seddie (for once) im surprising more excited to see Carly with a bad boy and to see just how "bad" Connor actally is.

O, I totally forgot about that. YAY Freddie is making a website for freddie, something real interesting has to come from that. And I can't wait to see carly's boyfriend

SkyeNite

[14]Apr 18, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    paperclip12345 wrote:

O, I totally forgot about that. YAY Freddie is making a website for freddie, something real interesting has to come from that. And I can't wait to see carly's boyfriend

I love that Carly's going for a bad boy type because its like secret seddie already! Carly= good girl Connor= bad boy Freddie= Good boy Sam= Bad girl get it?

but seriously i love the idea of Carly going for a bad boy so much that after this ep i'm probably gonna start shipping Carnnor lol

[15]Apr 18, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    paperclip12345 wrote:

I love that Carly's going for a bad boy type because its like secret seddie already! Carly= good girl Connor= bad boy Freddie= Good boy Sam= Bad girl get it?

but seriously i love the idea of Carly going for a bad boy so much that after this ep i'm probably gonna start shipping Carnnor lol

Yea I know. Ever watch wizard's of waverly place? Well I LOVED Dean, he was so cool. I'm hoping for him to be like Dean.

SkyeNite

[16]Apr 18, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    41225525557 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    paperclip12345 wrote:

Yea I know. Ever watch wizard's of waverly place? Well I LOVED Dean, he was so cool. I'm hoping for him to be like Dean.

yah! like more old school bad boy, thats exactly how i picture him.

paperclip12345

[17]Apr 18, 2009
    same! i think i might start a clarnnor(carly and connor)thread if he is in the episode after i meet conner. almost like a brother ship to seddie!

[18]Apr 18, 2009
    paperclip12345 wrote:
    same! i think i might start a clarnnor(carly and connor)thread if he is in the episode after i meet conner. almost like a brother ship to seddie!

haha yea, and hey, if lots of people like him, then maybe Dan'll keep him on the show for long, and then Carly'll already have a boyfriend, no need for Freddie

paperclip12345

[19]Apr 18, 2009
    that would be AWSOME!

SkyeNite

[20]Apr 18, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:
    paperclip12345 wrote:

haha yea, and hey, if lots of people like him, then maybe Dan'll keep him on the show for long, and then Carly'll already have a boyfriend, no need for Freddie

and then he'll give up on carly just like in iChristmas and star dating a girl who's mean and obnoxious but this time the girl he dates will be alot more loveable, in other words... Sam. lol