We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iCarly Saves TV" Discussion

Animegirlx

[501]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 7
    I know!!! mee too he is totally cool an awesome singer that would be such a good idea well okay i think Harper should be kinda like gibby's role, i dont want Harper in every episode though
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TeemerDJ

[502]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 12
    Animegirlx wrote:
    I know!!! mee too he is totally cool an awesome singer that would be such a good idea well okay i think Harper should be kinda like gibby's role, i dont want Harper in every episode though

I was having thoughts that maybe Harper could just join Carly, Freddie, and Sam's group??? Or is that too reachy?

ultimatekey

[503]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 22
    I think harper the same age as carly or older, because he could go to their school, and maybe even go out!
    Edited on 07/25/2008 10:21am

Animegirlx

[504]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 7
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    Animegirlx wrote:

I was having thoughts that maybe Harper could just join Carly, Freddie, and Sam's group??? Or is that too reachy?

I dont know but Harper should have recurring roles

iskabibble07

[505]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 13
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    Animegirlx wrote:
    Yeah its a little reachy and I don't see them expanding the core group of 4. But it would be cool to see him be as regular as Gibby or Mrs. Bensen.

TeemerDJ

[506]Jul 31, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    Animegirlx wrote:
    Yeah its a little reachy and I don't see them expanding the core group of 4. But it would be cool to see him be as regular as Gibby or Mrs. Bensen.

Yeah that would be cool. And the him and Carly, thing I just don't see.

BTW, not to be nitpicky, but...does anyone else notice that on teen/tween comedies like iCarly, Hannah Montanna, etc. that the girl always like cute white guys with great hair named Jake? what about cute black guys with braids named Dominique? or Jamal?...sorry, but...it's something i noticed...

ultimatekey

[507]Jul 31, 2008
    I just didnt notice that up until now, andv the guy who plays Jake, Hannah Montana, and the guy who plays Jake on iCarly look-a-like!

iskabibble07

[508]Aug 1, 2008
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    Animegirlx wrote:
    Yeah that would be cool. And the him and Carly, thing I just don't see. BTW, not to be nitpicky, but...does anyone else notice that on teen/tween comedies like iCarly, Hannah Montanna, etc. that the girl always like cute white guys with great hair named Jake? what about cute black guys with braids named Dominique? or Jamal?...sorry, but...it's something i noticed...
    Not only that but did you notice that Carly, Sam, Freddie and Spencer are all good looking? Where are all the ugly people? You go to school and there are a lot more fat, weird looking or ugly people than you see on televsion. How come ugly people dont get to be freinds with Carly huh? Maybe she is an anti-uglite. Shocking.

TeemerDJ

[509]Aug 1, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    Animegirlx wrote:
    Yeah that would be cool. And the him and Carly, thing I just don't see. BTW, not to be nitpicky, but...does anyone else notice that on teen/tween comedies like iCarly, Hannah Montanna, etc. that the girl always like cute white guys with great hair named Jake? what about cute black guys with braids named Dominique? or Jamal?...sorry, but...it's something i noticed...
    Not only that but did you notice that Carly, Sam, Freddie and Spencer are all good looking? Where are all the ugly people? You go to school and there are a lot more fat, weird looking or ugly people than you see on televsion. How come ugly people dont get to be freinds with Carly huh? Maybe she is an anti-uglite. Shocking.
    Maybe she is...well...Gibby isn't a supermodel-type is he?

iskabibble07

[510]Aug 5, 2008
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    Animegirlx wrote:
    LOL not even close!

AndreaMSkate

[511]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 49
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    Animegirlx wrote:

Hahaha can you imagine?

pdyc

[512]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 16
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    Animegirlx wrote:

Hahaha can you imagine?

Oh gosh...

ollibot284

[513]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 9
    gibby definately not!!! more black guys on the show would be cool maybe even a black girl crushing on freddie

TeemerDJ

[514]Aug 6, 2008
    ollibot284 wrote:
    gibby definately not!!! more black guys on the show would be cool maybe even a black girl crushing on freddie

Thank you! I'm not making a big deal out of this, but there have been like only three black people on this whole show (Harper, the Beat Box Kid, Colonel Morgan). What the heck is going on? And, not mention in Wizards of Waverly Place, Alex also liked a cute white guy with great hair named Jake. Can anyone see a Pattern??

I'll tell ya what the pattern is...CUTE WHITE GUYS WITH GREAT HAIR NAMED JAKE ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD.

ultimatekey

[515]Aug 6, 2008
    Um, dont forget principal Franklin.

Fireofnature

[516]Aug 6, 2008
    TeemerDJ wrote:
    ollibot284 wrote:

Thank you! I'm not making a big deal out of this, but there have been like only three black people on this whole show (Harper, the Beat Box Kid, Colonel Morgan). What the heck is going on? And, not mention in Wizards of Waverly Place, Alex also liked a cute white guy with great hair named Jake. Can anyone see a Pattern??

I'll tell ya what the pattern is...CUTE WHITE GUYS WITH GREAT HAIR NAMED JAKE ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD.

I hate to tell you, but television media was, is, and probably will be for a long time, racist. It's annoying as heck, but I notice this in almost every show. Any show that is mostly white may have one or two black people who usually have some mental problem, evil, or are stupid, and the ones that aren't, usually are only shown once in a while. It's also the same case for any program that has a majority of blacks in it. Any white person in that show is either evil, mental, or rarely ever shown.

marcdragicevic

[517]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    Well it's not racist. It's just how they turn out basically.

schillingklaus

[518]Jan 16, 2010
    Harper is only suited for girls like Lisa perkins from Zoey 101

marcdragicevic

[519]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    schillingklaus wrote:
    Harper is only suited for girls like Lisa perkins from Zoey 101

Howcome???

schillingklaus

[520]Jan 16, 2010
    because Harper is the ideal backup guitarist for Lisa's solo performance