We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Guest Stars Discussion

ger5632

[41]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 24

AangPhantom777 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    ^ but thats my point. theres only pics of him. he could just very well be visiting on the set, and not actually on the show.
    Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking just the other day. If so...he is one lucky guy to be able to even visit that set!
    Yeah, he's forming a career from YouTube videos!

yup, just like ryan higa (aka niga higa) whose going to be a movie soon. but i really hope matt would be in iCarly

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

awesomebrad

[42]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 2
    David Archuleta is going to be guest starring on icarly!!!

kikimarie593

[43]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 27
    I am SOOO excited that Fred's going to be on iCarly! I love him! I've been watching his YouTube videos since he first started making them! This is going to be one of the best iCarly episodes ever!

Aaronofhearts

[44]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 6
    Are you guys talking about the guy who first appeared in the first season two episode? If so then he seemed to do alright, but no offense but he doesn't seem that exciting and that charismatic of a star. But at least to fans of him he was able to show up in an episode of one of Nick's greatest shows: iCarly. That also was the episode where Carly and Sam were fighting over him and then at the end of the episode he ends up in the hospital. Quite a crappy ending for him though, and Carly still basically just kissed him so she could win her and Sam's competition, so what's with the fighting? This episode wasn't one of the better ones but I think the second episode which I saw last night where Spencer is addicted to Pac-Rat was MUCH better!

kikimarie593

[45]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 27

Aaronofhearts wrote:
    Are you guys talking about the guy who first appeared in the first season two episode? If so then he seemed to do alright, but no offense but he doesn't seem that exciting and that charismatic of a star. But at least to fans of him he was able to show up in an episode of one of Nick's greatest shows: iCarly. That also was the episode where Carly and Sam were fighting over him and then at the end of the episode he ends up in the hospital. Quite a crappy ending for him though, and Carly still basically just kissed him so she could win her and Sam's competition, so what's with the fighting? This episode wasn't one of the better ones but I think the second episode which I saw last night where Spencer is addicted to Pac-Rat was MUCH better!

No, actually that's not who we're talking about. The episode with Fred hasn't even aired yet.

iskabibble07

[46]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 13
    My only problem with guest stars at all is that the real reason that ICarly is great is simple. We like the 4 main characters, Freddie, Carly, Sam and Spensor. Any episode that focuses on the four of them and where all four get to be part of that epi is a good episode. When someone else dominates an epi, it isnt as good in my opinion. I am sure lots of guest stars are lining up to be on ICarly since its a hit. I hate to see the show become a parade of guest stars and that a changes why the show is good which is those four performers and characters. Just my opinion.

iCarly317

[47]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 13
    I get what you're saying. And I agree with you. But if they could do it like they did with George Lopez, then it would pretty good. That's just not how they set up guest stars on iCarly though. But I wish it kinda could be.

marcdragicevic

[48]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    In the fun facts for the episode, "iThink They Kissed". Dan mentioned they used the, "Guest Shower" for part at the start. Where they make fun of the snuggles blanket or something.