We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Cibby thread

hardcorefakes

[1]Jun 5, 2010
    • level: 7

Do you think cibby (carly/gibby)will happen? I do

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MoonMarvel

[2]Jun 5, 2010
    • level: 5

I hope not, I am still waiting for Sarly.

krisiten

[3]Jun 5, 2010

NEVER! SIBBY FTW

MoonMarvel

[4]Jun 5, 2010
    krisiten wrote:

NEVER! SIBBY FTW

Seeing those two fight every episode would be awesome.

marcdragicevic

[5]Jun 6, 2010
    • level: 21
    http://www.tv.com/icarly/show/71399/official-cibby-discussion/topic/85277-1695759/msgs.html

alirk

[6]Jun 7, 2010
    • level: 22

hardcorefakes wrote:

Do you think cibby (carly/gibby)will happen? I do

I hope not...That'd be awkward

schillingklaus

[7]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 12

Samantha isn't anywhere near worthy of Gibby, only of hylics like Fredward.

Carly is good for Gibby, Lulu Johnson from True Jackson VP and Katie Knight from Big Time Rush would be even a trifle better.

It doesn't matter what is going to happen in the show, as Schneider has already thoroughly screwed up iCarly beyond any measure, much worse than he had done with Zoey 101 or Drake & Josh who had gone down the drain in season three.

sockstar

[8]Jun 8, 2010
    Oh god. You've started including BTR as well?

Can you please stop watching the show if it's screwed up so badly? And stop posting here. All you do is whine about ridiculous crack pairings and about how Magic Malika is too good for Sam Puckett because Sam doesn't believe in the heart of the cards or something equally stupid.

kikimarie593

[9]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 27
    Carly and Gibby?

Hmmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

No.

I do think Sam and Gibby would be good together though.

schillingklaus

[10]Jun 9, 2010

Sam not being good enough for magic Malica because of her hilarious disbelief in thge metaphysical is divine truth, nowhere near stupid.

Considering Big Time Rush is necessary in order to perform optimisations in the global Nickelodeonverse which needs to be considered as one united, the separation into several shows is arbitrary and unjustifiable, hence needs to be ignored rigorously at any cost.

Season three is still useful for the guest stars it introduces.,, such as Magic Malika, Ginger Fox, Ricky Flame, the Europeasn swim suit models, and many many more. Just the episode plots are deviant and need to be ignored.

frontman19

[11]Jun 9, 2010
    • level: 14

The episode plots are not useless, and while the Nickelodeon shows are all connected, they aren't supposed to be literally connected, there is a reason that tv shows very rarely do crossovers, because they don't work. Shows have different plots for a reason, so they can be unique and actually stand alone and keep going for more than one season.

schillingklaus

[12]Jun 9, 2010

it doesn't matter whether they are supposed to literarily connected , as divine intuition reveals many many connections that make everyone with eyes to see and ears to here to consider them as one and on only one universe. Separations into several show is just an attempt to obfuscate that eternal oneness.

Thus those who follow the divine light rigorously and shamelessly ignore the boundaries set by stubborn demiurges.

The plots are useless, as the shows have been totally screwed up beyond any measure. iCarly degenerated even faster than Zoey 101 did, but the principle is the same. Once the characters lose their initial stereotypes, the shows' plots become decadent and absurd, and need to be corrected rigorously by divine inspiration.

hardcorefakes

[13]Jun 9, 2010
    frontman19 wrote:

The episode plots are not useless, and while the Nickelodeon shows are all connected, they aren't supposed to be literally connected, there is a reason that tv shows very rarely do crossovers, because they don't work. Shows have different plots for a reason, so they can be unique and actually stand alone and keep going for more than one season.

actually, cross overs are very successfull at times

frontman19

[14]Jun 9, 2010
    • level: 14

hardcorefakes wrote:
    frontman19 wrote:

Very very rarely, I can't really think of any great Nickelodeon crossovers (don't you dare count the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour). Apparently there was one on the Disney Channel too, but I don't know anything about it.

charmed4eva112

[15]Jun 9, 2010
    • level: 20
    frontman19 wrote:

hardcorefakes wrote:
    frontman19 wrote:

Very very rarely, I can't really think of any great Nickelodeon crossovers (don't you dare count the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour). Apparently there was one on the Disney Channel too, but I don't know anything about it.

There were two on Disney actually, and it was horrendous because the first part took place on one show, then the next one took place on the second show with two of the shows, and then the third with its show and another show from its crossover. Yeah, three crossovers at once? Bad, bad idea. It was pretty bad, and that's coming from a sort of Disney fan.

krisiten

[16]Jun 9, 2010

I'm a seddie shipper..but I've been lately seeing my self thinking about Sibby. I figured since icarly sets Sam and Gibby up to be unloved people that get cheated on and made fun of whenever they are in a nice relationship, they would be a good match :/

hardcorefakes

[17]Jun 11, 2010
    krisiten wrote:

I'm a seddie shipper..but I've been lately seeing my self thinking about Sibby. I figured since icarly sets Sam and Gibby up to be unloved people that get cheated on and made fun of whenever they are in a nice relationship, they would be a good match :/

thats not possible because gibby already has tasha and sam will eventually date freddie

krisiten

[18]Jun 11, 2010
    hardcorefakes wrote:
    krisiten wrote:

thats not possible because gibby already has tasha and sam will eventually date freddie

Deffinately I liked how Gibby was acting like such a stud with tasha. Its hilarious and awesome.

hardcorefakes

[19]Jun 11, 2010
    krisiten wrote:
    hardcorefakes wrote:
    krisiten wrote:

Deffinately I liked how Gibby was acting like such a stud with tasha. Its hilarious and awesome.
    he was like hue huffner. ohhh gibby becoming the classy one. strawberries and whip cream. NICE