We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Nathan Kress

marcdragicevic

[21]Jul 1, 2012
    • level: 21
    Also, Nathan said he was doing nothing at the time of Ariana's party.

Madisen is apparently going to guest star in an episode of iCarly as well, which some iCarly fans will refuse to watch.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Diamondgrl13

[22]Jul 2, 2012
    • level: 6
    Nathan just tweeted about his new movie! Here's the article: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118056190.html?cmpid=RSS_News_FilmNews

Looks like one of you was right about him doing something more serious. Should be interesting! Wonder what it's gonna be rated...and when it's coming out...hmmm......

Fireofnature

[23]Jul 2, 2012
    • level: 13
    marcdragicevic wrote:

Madisen is apparently going to guest star in an episode of iCarly as well, which some iCarly fans will refuse to watch.

Really? What is she guest starring as? I seem to remember Teen (or I think it was someone else, Vanilla probably) who said they'd laugh if she guest starred as Freddie's final love interest XD.

vanillacupcakes

[24]Jul 2, 2012
    • level: 16
    @marc: Yeah, but like a few hours beforehand he was at an audition.

@FON: She's in iGet Banded! Surprisingly, people are really excited for that episode. She has an under 5 line role, but Freddie(or could it even be Gibby?!?) flirts with her. Haha, nahh, it wasn't me who said that. I've always wanted the trio to all get their significant others in the finale, even it's with some random person. I WOULD laugh if it happened though.

@diamond: You beat me to it!
    It sounds like a big deal. New Cinema is paying $300 K just for this script. They're filming pretty close to where I live! Filming starts in about a week.

marcdragicevic

[25]Jul 2, 2012
    Fireofnature wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:

Really? What is she guest starring as? I seem to remember Teen (or I think it was someone else, Vanilla probably) who said they'd laugh if she guest starred as Freddie's final love interest XD.

I have no idea. That would be funny as, a real slap in the face for all the seddie fans. The outrage.

marcdragicevic

[26]Jul 2, 2012
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    @marc: Yeah, but like a few hours beforehand he was at an audition.

Oh, I never knew that. What audition was this?

Diamondgrl13

[27]Jul 4, 2012
    • level: 6

vanillacupcakes wrote:
    @diamond: You beat me to it! It sounds like a big deal. New Cinema is paying $300 K just for this script. They're filming pretty close to where I live! Filming starts in about a week.
    Really?? That's cool! I hadn't heard of the movie before seeing the tweet he sent about it. I'm interested to learn more about the storyline and stuff. Article didn't say a whole lot.

vanillacupcakes

[28]Jul 4, 2012
    All I remember about the plot is that it's a found footage movie(from video cameras and cell phone cameras) about 6 high schoolers in a category 6 hurricane. I live in Michigan, so I remember reading about an open casting call over here, and that's all they mentioned about it. I didn't go to it or anything so I didn't really know what else it was about. I didn't know Nathan would be in it though!

@marc: I don't really know...he was at a studio lot of some sort and people speculated it for a guest role on Falling Skies. Nevertheless he was auditioning for something, instead of just sitting around or on a date with Madisen like haters were suggesting. Maybe he COULD go straight from the audition to Ariana's party if he was invited, but idk it sounds hectic to me. He had better things to do, I guess.

teenj12

[29]Jul 4, 2012
    • level: 26
    Fireofnature wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:

Lol, I think it was me xD . But yea, Dan and Nathan should totally b*tch the fandom for being cray all these years and do that xD.

marcdragicevic

[30]Jul 5, 2012
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

@marc: I don't really know...he was at a studio lot of some sort and people speculated it for a guest role on Falling Skies. Nevertheless he was auditioning for something, instead of just sitting around or on a date with Madisen like haters were suggesting. Maybe he COULD go straight from the audition to Ariana's party if he was invited, but idk it sounds hectic to me. He had better things to do, I guess.

I would hate to be him, the haters are giving hum such a hard time. Looks like Nathan could be going for some more serious drama type roles.

vanillacupcakes

[31]Jul 6, 2012
    Idk, those cray cray people are the people who have stuck with iCarly all these years and kept those ratings. They're the ones who like iCarly the most. That's why I don't hate them as much as you guys, haha. I'll take whatever Creddie/Seddie/Fencer/Spam freak there is to keep iCarly successful. xP At least they like iCarly.

@marc: I'd hate to be any celebrity, really. I can't think of anybody who isn't harassed by somebody. Hannah Montana should have made a death threat episode(unless they did, I don't keep up with that). If it weren't for the high pay, the celebrity life would be reallyyy tough. I think it's even worse for the girls though; I think Madisen's hate is more unjustified than Nathan's, tbh. The whole slut-shaming thing really annoys me. Maybe the feminist part inside of me is showing.

Fireofnature

[32]Jul 7, 2012
    • level: 13
    Yeah the cruelty against Madison is really unfair to her. True though, I'd hate to be a celebrity, considering there really is no privacy whatsoever. You can't even go to the restroom without the world knowing! Though there is a difference between celebs and socialites. Socialites are the ones that enjoy the attention and put themselves out for more and more, like Paris Hilton ^_^ This one's out to all the socialites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7CuNBoP9O4

marcdragicevic

[33]Jul 7, 2012
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

@marc: I'd hate to be any celebrity, really. I can't think of anybody who isn't harassed by somebody. Hannah Montana should have made a death threat episode(unless they did, I don't keep up with that). If it weren't for the high pay, the celebrity life would be reallyyy tough. I think it's even worse for the girls though; I think Madisen's hate is more unjustified than Nathan's, tbh. The whole slut-shaming thing really annoys me. Maybe the feminist part inside of me is showing.

They all get it pretty bad. You need to have a really tough skin to be a celebrity, be able to take abuse from anyone. The best sports players tend to get the most abuse.

vanillacupcakes

[34]Jul 11, 2012
    That's because people are always drunk and emotionally invested during games, so they're always shouting and criticizing them. xD Umm anyways, I must have gotten the date wrong, because nobody in the movie was in Michigan this week. An article said the 23rd. The girl from "The Walking Dead(Sarah Wayne Callies) is in it!! It makes me (kind of) want to go out and do some ninja stalking.

marcdragicevic

[35]Jul 12, 2012
    At least most of them are getting good pay for all the abuse. People should tone down the abuse a bit. Haha, I thought so.

KJLwriter

[36]Jul 12, 2012
    • level: 8
    I thought the new movie was about high schoolers trapped in their school during a tornado. A category 6 tornado, which doesn't make sense because I thought the highest was a category 5. Oh well. It's a movie. lol. Anyway, the movie sounds really good. He posted on twitter that he is watching Twister to get ready for the movie. I'm excited for the new project for him. He deserves to do SOMETHING, and this is a great start for the rest of his career. Also, with all the hatred for him dating Madisen....people just need to lay off of him. Let him date whoever he wants. It's his choice.

marcdragicevic

[37]Jul 13, 2012
    It is about a tornado. Should be good, I wonder who else will star in it.

vanillacupcakes

[38]Jul 13, 2012

I think everybody got to doing work after iCarly reallyyyy quickly. This is around the time Jennette will be filming her pilot and Miranda will be on her tour. Good job, iCarly cast!

@marc: Arlen Excarpeta(b/c he was in Final Destination 5 too), Alycia Debnam Carey, and Sarah Wayne Callies are starring in it. I'm missing 2 people, aren't I? I haven't heard who are playing the other 2 highschoolers.

Edited on 07/13/2012 6:29pm

marcdragicevic

[39]Jul 13, 2012
    That's a weird name. The first one. It should come out in 2013/2014.

loey12886

[40]Jul 14, 2012
    • level: 10
    marcdragicevic wrote:

If that's true then she will probably be in it soon since the show is coming to an end