We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Miranda's fave Easter candy

Zwingli4

[1]Apr 22, 2011
    • level: 16

they were doing a celeb poll in a magazine (Parade, I think) and they asked celebrities what their favorite Easter candy was. Miranda Cosgrove said she was crazy for Peeps. She said she couldn't wait to get on her bicycle and go down to the store as soon as they were on sale. Wow, this is the first person I've ever heard of who ate those things! I've never tried Peeps--I don't know what the heck they are made of (does anybody know?) and thus shun them. I think I'll stick with those chocolate covered marshmellow eggs.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[2]Apr 22, 2011
    • level: 26
    Zwingli4 wrote:

they were doing a celeb poll in a magazine (Parade, I think) and they asked celebrities what their favorite Easter candy was. Miranda Cosgrove said she was crazy for Peeps. She said she couldn't wait to get on her bicycle and go down to the store as soon as they were on sale. Wow, this is the first person I've ever heard of who ate those things! I've never tried Peeps--I don't know what the heck they are made of (does anybody know?) and thus shun them. I think I'll stick with those chocolate covered marshmellow eggs.

Peeps are delicious Marshmellows with a tingly, sweet outside!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.