We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Miranda Cosgrove on "The Good Wife."

Zwingli4

[1]Oct 8, 2010
    • level: 16

I see MC is set to guest star on "The Good Wife" on CBS. She plays a Lindsey Lohan like character who gets in trouble and is helped by the Julianna Marguiles lawyer character. How on earth did MC land this gig? I'm surprised the producers hired an actress from a cable kiddie show--I'm surprised people working at the traditional networks even know cable shows exist! Tongue out

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[2]Oct 8, 2010
    • level: 26

Zwingli4 wrote:
    "Tongue out" />

This works better: .

KJLwriter

[3]Oct 10, 2010
    • level: 8
    She's not filming iCarly right now. She has to do something with her time. Plus, she probably has a contract to premiere on certain amount of things. Publicity also.

Zwingli4

[4]Nov 15, 2010

Sorry to bump this up but I felt I had to remind you all that Cosgrove's guest appearance is this Tuesday (the 16th). I've only seen her play the Carly character so I'm very curious to her play someone who is totally different, and a dramatic not comedic role to boot.

Edited on 11/15/2010 1:05am

RemDiamond

[5]Nov 16, 2010
    • level: 5
    I thought Miranda gave a very believable performance; not over the top. She did a great job.

vanillacupcakes

[6]Nov 16, 2010
    Hey, this thread came back alive, lol. I was looking for it. FJKLKJSFOIE I missed it!! I guess I'll wait for it to be leaked on the internet.

pscf3

[7]Nov 17, 2010
    What a great thing to say say about iCarly on the iCarly thread.

Zwingli4 wrote:

I see MC is set to guest star on "The Good Wife" on CBS. She plays a Lindsey Lohan like character who gets in trouble and is helped by the Julianna Marguiles lawyer character. How on earth did MC land this gig? I'm surprised the producers hired an actress from a cable kiddie show--I'm surprised people working at the traditional networks even know cable shows exist! Tongue out

frontman19

[8]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 14

I thought Miranda did a great job for her character, very understated, very grounded, it was actually pretty real. It shows me that she actually does have range and is a better actress than I thought. The last scene where she just walked past her mother, not even a look, she did it perfectly, if she had yelled it would have ruined the scene.

teenj12

[9]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 26
    What did she/he say wrong? That she/he was "surprised the producers hired an actress from a cable kiddie show--I'm surprised people working at the traditional networks even know cable shows exist!"? I don't think she/he meant it badly.
    pscf3 wrote:
    What a great thing to say say about iCarly on the iCarly thread.

Zwingli4 wrote:

Zwingli4

[10]Nov 22, 2010

Yeah what I'm saying is that network people are totally ignorant of cable--indeed they are totally ignorant about most things. Tongue out