We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

make your own alternate endings

KatelynBrissey

[21]Dec 7, 2009
    • level: 4
    I'm laughing over here at how many of these endings include Mr. Howard! haha He's great!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

schillingklaus

[22]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 12
    iHeart Arts: Freddie invites Sam to a smoothie from the money he has recieved for her insults. Then he reveils that his question 'dio you want to kiss me' was meant seriously, he just didn't have the guts to say that outside that frame. Sam smooches the hell out of Freddie.

gamer_boy997

[23]Dec 12, 2009
    iCarlyFan101 wrote:

iKiss
    Carly goes out to comfort Freddie, instead of Sam going to apologize, and gives him his first kiss

Pretty good, but it would probably be good to change the fact that Sam's never kissed anyone.

Sara_Marie_41 wrote:

ITwins

Freddie sticks around to see if Sam wasn't really Melanie when Melanie shows up. Freddie finally learns that Sam really has a twin sister.

Just that much is good enough

HaydenAvery wrote:
    I Speed Date

Carly and Freddie kiss as their dancing right when sam comes in. all sam does is kick T-Bo in the groin and steal his stick of pickles and runs off.

My favorite one of them all.

I'll think of my own endings later.

C4DM4R

[24]Dec 14, 2009
    • level: 2

I Quit Icarly: the window washers platform falls, and carly and sam plummet to their deaths, spencer jumps after them. fleck and dave follow suit and jump too. freddie all alone, screams. he wakes up in a cold sweat, it turns out it was all a night mare, and its only the first night after sam and carlys fight. he swears he'll never let them fight again, and he'll never have a tic-bath right before bed ever again.

xiaxia123

[25]Dec 14, 2009

I Quit ICarly (Disclaimer, THis is stupid):

The Window watcher platform is on the verge of falling and SPencer doesnt have time to bring the rope. So Freddie builds a makeshift parachute with I dunno, curtains, greenscreen??? He then jumps out, grabs carly and sam, and they float down to the parking lot. Down there, spencer is still bombarding his boat w/watermelons to drive away the pirates. One of the melons destroys the parachute as the trio was just few feet off the ground. THe three fall in the boat, scare away the pirates, and they celebrate on the parking lot.

Edited on 12/14/2009 6:13pm

C4DM4R

[26]Dec 17, 2009

I Meet Fred: okay, im not sure how possibel this, or how in-character this, but, heck, id lauch my butt-off if it actually happened.

when fred admits that the whole war with icarly was a joke, and a publicity joke, freddie becomes outraged, and gets into a fist-fight him out (he watches MMA, hes got to know something!). neither wins because sam and carly break up the fight, freddie yells at them both, sayuign how much he hates how when he thinks something different, he has to change for them. he leaves in a huff, and quits icarly again. carly and sam follow himout, and try to convince him to comeback. he tells them he wants to be treated more like an actual person. carly (and a kindof reluctant sam agree, and get into spencer car to leave. back at the apartment, sam, tells freddie thats hes finally growing up, and punched him on the shoulder (the friendly kind of punch).

futuramarama

[27]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 37
    iThink They Kissed, I'm not sure, maybe with Freddie or Sam admitting they enjoyed the kiss. Maybe one admits they did and the other lies, laughs, and says they hated it. Then Carly and the person who liked it {let's say Freddie} go upstairs, Sam says she's following, but she's actually depressed because she did like the kiss. But Freddie and Carly do not find this out.

I don't know, practically anything would be better then the original ending they had

marcdragicevic

[28]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 21
    futuramarama wrote:
    iThink They Kissed, I'm not sure, maybe with Freddie or Sam admitting they enjoyed the kiss. Maybe one admits they did and the other lies, laughs, and says they hated it. Then Carly and the person who liked it {let's say Freddie} go upstairs, Sam says she's following, but she's actually depressed because she did like the kiss. But Freddie and Carly do not find this out.

I don't know, practically anything would be better then the original ending they had

Yeah I agree, they should have made this episode longer.

Sara_Marie_41

[29]Dec 24, 2009
    • level: 18

KatelynBrissey wrote:
    I'm laughing over here at how many of these endings include Mr. Howard! haha He's great!
    I know I can come up with more alternate endings with Mr. Howard in 24 hours than Dan came came up with an ICarly episode in a week.

I even came up with a thread where you can come up with squeals to episode that has already aired.

Edited on 12/24/2009 8:32am

schillingklaus

[30]Dec 24, 2009
    • level: 12

iChristmas:

Sam eats all of Mitch's chicken wings.

saylavee

[31]Dec 24, 2009
    futuramarama wrote:

yup, agreed. that is waaaay better than the original.

Sara_Marie_41

[32]Dec 25, 2009

iSpeed Date

Sam leaves as she sees Freddie and Carly, leaving a need to vent. She finds an unknown car and gets a bottle of bleach. She pours the bleach in the pertol tank and the engine, then leaves. The car belongs to Mr. Howard, who vows to get even, but Sam had long left and so did Freddie and Carly. Then, Gibby shows up, bad timing... and chased by Howard despite the fact he didn't see who got Howard's car.

spongejimmy2

[33]Jan 8, 2010
    dan schieder should read this board and perhaps consider using some of these endings the fans can write endings just as good as his writers all

Fireofnature

[34]Sep 9, 2011
    • level: 13
    Hmm here's a really old game that I think you "young-uns" might enjoy. Who knows. Let's see what you people think. It seems pretty obvious, come up with alternate endings. Eh I don't know about bringing this game back. I mean, this is kind of what fanfiction's reserved for, ain't it? Oh well. I'm sure you guys will come up with some stuff