We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iWant My Website Back

mrnintendowii

[1]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 5
    ialk about it here if you want.
    Edited on 03/15/2009 5:42pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dylan-luver

[2]Mar 15, 2009
    • level: 10
    Nevel already kissed Carly alot of times he's tried in iNevel when she shoved toponade on his face, the Christmas episode when she was going out with him, and in iGive Away A Car, remember that... i dont think Carly would give in to kissing a guy who's tried three times.

im never the second person to post on a forum, yeah me *London Tipton clap*

SarcasticLeaves

[3]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 6
    I was rather shocked with the commercial. Quite a few clips were reused from iGive Away A Car. O_o Rather odd. It's going to be interesting to see where it leads. Though I must admit, the Nevel storyline is getting rather old.. Not that I'm against it, I'm just not as excited about this particular storyline. Though it should be interesting to see the obsessive fan back.

taillow22

[4]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 11

On the contrary, I love the Nevel plotline. He always comes up with something insane, every single time. And, I just love Nevel, so there.

The return of Mandy is awesome, too. I kind of think that Nevel and Mandy, along with Gibby and Mrs. Benson are on their way to being like main characters. Maybe its too early to say for Mandy, but did you notice how usually in Dan's shows, it takes a while to see whos going to be a main character or not. Take Mindy, Craig, and Eric for example. They were barely in the beginning, then each of them returned for one episode, and ever since they've been main characters.

All points aside, I'm just plain looking forward to the episode.

SarcasticLeaves

[5]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 6
    taillow22 wrote:

On the contrary, I love the Nevel plotline. He always comes up with something insane, every single time. And, I just love Nevel, so there.

The return of Mandy is awesome, too. I kind of think that Nevel and Mandy, along with Gibby and Mrs. Benson are on their way to being like main characters. Maybe its too early to say for Mandy, but did you notice how usually in Dan's shows, it takes a while to see whos going to be a main character or not. Take Mindy, Craig, and Eric for example. They were barely in the beginning, then each of them returned for one episode, and ever since they've been main characters.

I have nothing against the character of Nevel, I agree he's a great character. Just the plotline in general I'm not too crazy about? I mean in reality it sounds a lot like iRue the Day(please correct me if I'm wrong on this title), where he basically had control of everything. However, even with that said I still think that Dan has something great in store for us. =^_^=

iCarly317

[6]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 13
    I'm just interested to see Spencer's subplot now.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[7]Mar 17, 2009

iCarly317 wrote:
    I'm just interested to see Spencer's subplot now.

I'm curious also too after seeing the commercial spot on nick at nite tonight with him dressed up as an old lady. On the episode description, it talks about him getting 200 pillows by accident. I guess we shall see then how they all factor in.

kikimarie593

[8]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 27
    I used to think that Spencer's subplots were great, but on the past few episodes they were a little disappointing. This one sounds good, so hopefully it will surprise me and be great just like it used to be!
    Edited on 03/17/2009 9:49am

dylan-luver

[9]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    is this preview on anywhere online... becuz i cant find it : (

taillow22

[10]Mar 18, 2009
    Spencer's subplots used to be somewhat normal, like him making a sculpture or something. Now, they are absolutely crazy, which isn't really a bad thing. I could hardly stand his role in iGive Away A Car, but the other crazy subplots were pretty good.

taillow22

[11]Mar 18, 2009
    SarcasticLeaves wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:

I have nothing against the character of Nevel, I agree he's a great character. Just the plotline in general I'm not too crazy about? I mean in reality it sounds a lot like iRue the Day(please correct me if I'm wrong on this title), where he basically had control of everything. However, even with that said I still think that Dan has something great in store for us. =^_^=

You definitely have a point there, it is kind of like iRue the Day. I'm not sure if he can change the content of the site in this episode, but I think its fairly obvious to say that neither can Carly, Sam, or Freddie.

kikimarie593

[12]Mar 18, 2009
    Although the plot itself to this episode is similar to previous Nevel episodes, it will be different because this one has Nevel and Mandy. And Aria Wallace said on a recent YouTube video that she thinks this episode is funnier then her other episode. So I have a good feeling about this one.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[13]Mar 19, 2009
    Turbonick has a little clip for this saturday's new episode. Sam's reaction to Mandy cutting a snippet of her hair, poor Sam LOL

chentalsong

[14]Mar 19, 2009
    • level: 9
    Nevel's a girl. His voice sounds like someone hitting a bag of live cats with a bat.

[15]Mar 19, 2009
    • level: 8
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:
    Turbonick has a little clip for this saturday's new episode. Sam's reaction to Mandy cutting a snippet of her hair, poor Sam LOL

Well now we know who stole the website. That was a cool clip.

SkyeNite

[16]Mar 19, 2009
    It sounds like Nevel some how stole the website and auctioned it off and Mandy was the one that bought it... just a guess.

[17]Mar 20, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    It sounds like Nevel some how stole the website and auctioned it off and Mandy was the one that bought it... just a guess.

o yea, that could've happened

iCarly317

[18]Mar 21, 2009
    • level: 13
    Its now just a little over an hour until it premieres. And we get to finally see the Groovy Smoothie in all its glory.

kikimarie593

[19]Mar 21, 2009

This episode aired hours ago and I'm the first one to say anything about it? Seriously? Whatever.

Okay, this episode was just absolutely amazing! The past few episodes have been kind of bad IMHO, but this one just completely made up for it! I completely love the fact that Mandy came back for another episode! Although I may be a bit biased because I am a huge Aria Wallace fan. Even if I wasn't, I think I would still have to love this episode! And I loved Mandy's random comment about Spencer's shirt!

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[20]Mar 21, 2009

Tonight's episode was actually alright. It was definitely great to see The Groovy Smoothie. Hopefully we'll see more scenes of the gang hanging out there down the line.

Is it me or does Nevel get more feminine in every episode he's in and it seems like were going to see a trend of Gibby always removing his shirt.

No Creddie or Seddie moments tonight.

Sam seemed a bit toned down in this episode except for the part where she wanted to kill Mandy. Hell, her and Freddie didn't have a spat for once I believe. But I would think since the next new episode on April 11th will mostly center on her, that's understandable.

Overall, good episode!

Edited on 03/21/2009 9:05pm