We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

ithink this should end

pokemonmonmon

[1]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 5

no offense but this show needs to end. its obvious that theyre running out of ideas and while the episodes are still entertaining they are also decreasing in quality. that party with victorious special had the potential to be so much better but it wasnt. i think its the first icarly special that i didnt watch all the way through. even if the episodes maintained good quality something good that lasts too long eventually becomes bad. they should just end it while its still in good standing like drake and josh did.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RiciSmokes2

[3]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 7
    I wish these dumb dislike threads would end.

futuramarama

[4]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 37

how is this being a troll? just because a person dislikes the show that automatically makes them a troll? i mean sure, why post a topic on a show if you don't like it, but this person is saying legit stuff about it 'running out of ideas', which some others could easily see. yes, this topic is about how this person thinks the show should end... that doesn't mean their a troll. it sounds like this person USED to like this show, and thinks their running out of ideas now. that's not called being a troll, that's called... having a different opinion then others(oh no!).

Edited on 07/25/2011 12:36pm

teenj12

[5]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 26
    futuramarama wrote:
    how is this being a troll? just because a person dislikes the show that automatically makes them a troll? i mean sure, why post a topic on a show if you don't like it, but this person is saying legit stuff about it 'running out of ideas', which some others could easily see. yes, this topic is about how this person thinks the show should end... that doesn't mean their a troll. it sounds like this person USED to like this show, and thinks their running out of ideas now. that's not called being a troll, that's called... having a different opinion (oh no!).
    Agreed, this guy/girl isn't a troll. But they still should of been cautioned about posting a thread like this.

futuramarama

[6]Jul 25, 2011

the difference between this andother threads (see iHate this Show) is this person gave REASONS why, instead of saying "this show sucks and should end." and yet right away, people are calling this person a troll. i mean, this person gives reasons why they think the show should end (i.e. running out of ideas). if anything everyone ELSE in this thread is a troll, for assuming this member is, despite the fact that h/she gave reasons why h/she feels it should end. I myself think the show is doing just fine. It's still pretty funny I think. I would like it to end sometime soon so it doesn't start producing really bad episodes, but right now I think it's in good state

Edited on 07/25/2011 12:41pm

pscf3

[7]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 16
    But still, posting negative stuff about a show on that shows particular fourm isn't NOT trolling,

vanillacupcakes

[8]Jul 25, 2011

I agree, this has legitimate reasons as of why he/she personally doesn't like the show. It's completely understandable. Some people feel the same way. The only reason why I was mean to the guy on "iHate This Show" was because of the way he worded what he was saying. His insults and grammar made me not take him seriously. I mentioned that to him on that thread, but he didn't respond. I also want this show to end while it's still going strong like D&J, rather than just going downhill and being canceled. Then we can have an amazing finale. However, somebody else already made a thread like this.

Please read the discussion here: Should this show finally be put to rest?

You should look through the topics that are here already instead of starting a new one. I posted in that thread that yes the new season was different, but I personally liked it. I thought their humor was a little more mature, their adult references got funnier, and their plot lines were a little more clever.

I had extremely low expectations for iPWV, so it was better than I thought. When they say it's the "Biggest event of the summer" in the promo and hype it up, don't listen to them. (colon pee). Don't let iPWV alone affect your opinion on iCarly now. Although there will probably be a lot of Seddie in the next 4 episodes, it looks like Dan is making it up to everybody else by stepping up on the comedy. There's going to be a mental hospital, Spencer dressing as Spam, Jim Parsons, AND classic Gibby(not Gibby ordering soup or finding a dollar bill). Did you read the roles of the other psychotic patients?? It looks funny. You can disagree if you want, but I personally think this season will be far better than iPWV. I understand if you don't like it anymore though; there are plenty of people who don't.

RomanZolanski

[9]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 12
    I third on that. The op isn't a troll. They have valid points. And tbh, I think with this 4-episode Seddie arc, and a sequel to iPsycho, the ideas are sort of running out. An example that everyone can agree on is how this season hasn't been as good as other seasons.

futuramarama

[10]Jul 25, 2011

pscf3 wrote:
    But still, posting negative stuff about a show on that shows particular fourm isn't NOT trolling,

uh, yea it is, "NOT trolling". People post negative things on The Simpsons on nohomers all the time. Does that mean they're trolls? No, and this one isn't either. This person is posting negative stuff, but only about them 'running out of ideas.' It's not like this user is blatantly saying "This show is stupid and should end immediately!" Plus, give into the fact that they had legit reasons for why they feel the show has declined in quality. I mean, that is not, repeat NOT, a troll.

also, add in the fact that this person seemingly DID used to like iCarly. This user has a different opinion than most. But that doesn't mean they're a troll.

Edited on 07/25/2011 1:36pm
    Edited 2 total times.

pscf3

[11]Jul 25, 2011
    She still went out of her way to create a NEGATIVE thread.

futuramarama

[12]Jul 25, 2011
    yea... so? so this board, no, ANY board, isn't allowed to have any negative, and everyone has to go out of their way to only be positive? a little negativity never hurt anyone. i mean, if this was like the iHate This Show thread, where the person obviously only hated the show to be a troll, then OK. but as has been said COUNTLESS times, this user gave REASONS. did you even read the opening post, or did you just see the title?

vanillacupcakes

[13]Jul 25, 2011

RomanZolanski wrote:
    I third on that. The op isn't a troll. They have valid points. And tbh, I think with this 4-episode Seddie arc, and a sequel to iPsycho, the ideas are sort of running out. An example that everyone can agree on is how this season hasn't been as good as other seasons.

I (respectfully) disagree with this. I liked this season better than season 3, and a few others do too. I can see why people wouldn't like season 4, but some people do. Season 4 was different, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was worse than the previous ones. I thought this season was better(except iDo).

RiciSmokes2

[14]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 7
    I will state again, I wish these dumb dislike threads would end. Y do we need multiple ones? Pleasseeeeee all u iCarly dislike people make one thread, like how we have one for Seddie, Creddie, etc.and be done. There's a new one every week, it's annoying.

vanillacupcakes

[15]Jul 25, 2011

Okay.

Everybody who either hates iCarly with a burning passion or enjoys trolling post in this thread.

iHate This Show

Everybody who wants to discuss whether iCarly should end or not in a civil fashion post in this thread.

Should this show finally be put to rest?

pscf3

[16]Jul 25, 2011
    I agree with you, season 4 was almost a different show, but IMO, it was much better.

vanillacupcakes wrote:

RomanZolanski wrote:

I (respectfully) disagree with this. I liked this season better than season 3, and a few others do too. I can see why people wouldn't like season 4, but some people do. Season 4 was different, but that doesn't necessarily mean it was worse than the previous ones. I thought this season was better(except iDo).

RomanZolanski

[17]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 12
    pscf3 wrote:
    I agree with you, season 4 was almost a different show, but IMO, it was much better.

vanillacupcakes wrote:

RomanZolanski wrote:

Really? I could've sworn everyone agreed about how it was lacking and comedy and stuff a few months ago.

teenj12

[18]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 26
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

vanillacupcakes wrote:

RomanZolanski wrote:

Really? I could've sworn everyone agreed about how it was lacking and comedy and stuff a few months ago.
    Not me. Its better than ever. I think the only reason most of you are saying this now, is because Seddie is happening .

pokemonmonmon

[19]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 5

futuramarama wrote:
    yea... so? so this board, no, ANY board, isn't allowed to have any negative, and everyone has to go out of their way to only be positive? a little negativity never hurt anyone. i mean, if this was like the iHate This Show thread, where the person obviously only hated the show to be a troll, then OK. but as has been said COUNTLESS times, this user gave REASONS. did you even read the opening post, or did you just see the title?
    THANK YOU!!

pscf3 wrote:
    yes it is. not like i came here and said OMG THIS SHOW SUCKS WHY IS I STILL RUNNING IT HAS NOTHING GOING FOR IT!! i dont understand why someone cant just make a topic and have a mature discussion without fanboys/fangirls attacking them.

pscf3 wrote:
    She still went out of her way to create a NEGATIVE thread.
    ok its pretty obvious that youre letting your opinion on this show affect how you see this topic. just because i dont share your opinion doesnt mean im a troll. if you read the op carefully i said that the show is still entertaining buit decreasing in value. not that the show flat out sucks now. if anything youre the one trolling by calling me a troll over difference in opinion. if you disagree with met hats fine but no need to jump to slander

RiciSmokes2 wrote:
    I will state again, I wish these dumb dislike threads would end. Y do we need multiple ones? Pleasseeeeee all u iCarly dislike people make one thread, like how we have one for Seddie, Creddie, etc.and be done. There's a new one every week, it's annoying.
    just because threads like these already exist doesnt mean they cant be made again. people can have different reasons for disliking the show and sometimes a thread has to be left alone if its been around for awhile. ive revived old threads to pretty much avoid making a new one about the same thing and i got reported for necro posting. so instead of scrolling the pages of this board to find a topic liek this. i think ill just make a new fresh one that will get more attention rather than bumping an old thread that most people will ignore.

anyways thanks to those of you who replied to this topic MATURELY. ill read your posts later but i cant right now because theres a storm and i have to log out.