We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iRamble - The Official iCarly Off-Topic Thread

secrets710

[121]May 29, 2008
    • level: 21
    *rolls eyes* the interest for Z101 wont probably die until..............................even i cant do that math
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iskabibble07

[122]May 29, 2008
    • level: 13
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    The Zoey 101 forum has frequently been listed on the "Popular Boards" section of the main Forums page, so we're definitely still a popular forum. It changes every day or so I think. However, I haven't seen iCarly over there in recent days. So yeah. I'm not too worried about interest in the Z101 forums dying out soon.
    Do you think the activity on the ICarly boards is slowing down? If so I wonder why. Can't be the new organization you brought because thats all good and I don't see anyone who doenst like that. Seems like the shipper fighting has slowed down. Maybe thats not such a bad thing though huh. Might be because we are into summer, only one epi coming this summer and just not as much TV watching going on. I dunno.

zulaz

[123]May 29, 2008
    yeah. if it were showing more and more epsiodes, then people would be going all at it here.
    but im sure when the movie comes out...it will be a diffrent story

AndreaMSkate

[124]May 29, 2008
    • level: 49
    secrets710 wrote:
    *rolls eyes* the interest for Z101 wont probably die until..............................even i cant do that math

Never! Infinity and beyond!

AndreaMSkate

[125]May 29, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    The Zoey 101 forum has frequently been listed on the "Popular Boards" section of the main Forums page, so we're definitely still a popular forum. It changes every day or so I think. However, I haven't seen iCarly over there in recent days. So yeah. I'm not too worried about interest in the Z101 forums dying out soon.
    Do you think the activity on the ICarly boards is slowing down? If so I wonder why. Can't be the new organization you brought because thats all good and I don't see anyone who doenst like that. Seems like the shipper fighting has slowed down. Maybe thats not such a bad thing though huh. Might be because we are into summer, only one epi coming this summer and just not as much TV watching going on. I dunno.

I'm thinking it's just the lack of new episodes at the moment. It'll pick up when the TV movie premiere gets closer, and then it'll probably be slow all summer. I don't really think it was the new editorship that slowed things down. I posted on here before I was editor (rarely though), and it was never like, a post a minute. But as I've said before, I'm always open to suggestions on how to run the forum.

iskabibble07

[126]May 30, 2008

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    I'm thinking it's just the lack of new episodes at the moment. It'll pick up when the TV movie premiere gets closer, and then it'll probably be slow all summer. I don't really think it was the new editorship that slowed things down. I posted on here before I was editor (rarely though), and it was never like, a post a minute. But as I've said before, I'm always open to suggestions on how to run the forum.

No you have made the forum better Andrea. This is the only forum I have become this active on other than HM. So when you took over as admin, I was nervous because of what an Imperial Storm Trrooper the Admin on HM is (we have already hashed that topic to death). But I like posting here and it seems there are about a dozen "regs" that do the same. I guess that is pretty common though for a forum. I dunno.

ycc1988

[127]May 30, 2008
    • level: 20
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    I was nervous because of what an Imperial Storm Trrooper the Admin on HM is (we have already hashed that topic to death).

Don't blame the Stormtroopers. They are merely pawns of a far greater power. Nevertheless, the light side will prevail.

Wedgie317

[128]May 30, 2008
    Ah! I can't get what happened in school yesterday out my head! What can I do to forget to forget a bloody incident?

secrets710

[129]May 30, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    Ah! I can't get what happened in school yesterday out my head! What can I do to forget to forget a bloody incident?
    uh, i know i may regret asking this, but, what happened?

Wedgie317

[130]May 30, 2008
    Someone in my school slammed against the door with so much force, the glass broke and he was bleeding bad. Glass was stuck in his arm, which caused it to bleed more. Even a bone popped out of his arm and glass was stuck on that. Huge drops of blood on the floor. I just keep seeing it again and again in my mind as it happened right in front of me.
    Edited on 05/30/2008 8:20pm

zulaz

[131]May 30, 2008
    thats..gross....lol....
    it kinda reminds me of how i saw someone die yesterday at my school >_>
    and saw someone in my class get a seizure on top of that..lol....

AndreaMSkate

[132]May 30, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

No you have made the forum better Andrea. This is the only forum I have become this active on other than HM. So when you took over as admin, I was nervous because of what an Imperial Storm Trrooper the Admin on HM is (we have already hashed that topic to death). But I like posting here and it seems there are about a dozen "regs" that do the same. I guess that is pretty common though for a forum. I dunno.

Thanks.

secrets710

[133]May 31, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    Someone in my school slammed against the door with so much force, the glass broke and he was bleeding bad. Glass was stuck in his arm, which caused it to bleed more. Even a bone popped out of his arm and glass was stuck on that. Huge drops of blood on the floor. I just keep seeing it again and again in my mind as it happened right in front of me.
    here comes the regret.....

sounds gross. if you want to take your mind off it, i reccomend watching drake and josh, icarly, ZOEY 101, or any of dan's shows, really.

ycc1988

[134]May 31, 2008
    • level: 20
    Wedgie317 wrote:

That's horrible. Poor guy.

crzza

[135]May 31, 2008
    Who here likes flamin hot cheetos?

zulaz

[136]May 31, 2008
    crzza wrote:

i dont >_>
    they dont satisfy me =)

crzza

[137]May 31, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    crzza wrote:

i dont >_>
    they dont satisfy me =)
    They make them all puffy and cheap now....

secrets710

[138]May 31, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    crzza wrote:

i dont >_>
    they dont satisfy me =)
    They make them all puffy and cheap now....
    i love em. i just love spicy things over all. but i agree, they make them all puffy, and cheap.....

yugaton88

[139]May 31, 2008
    • level: 22
    Everything is cheap now....

Wedgie317

[140]May 31, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:
    Everything is cheap now....
    The "heck" it is! I hate the price of everything going up.