We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iHate this show

futuramarama

[21]Jul 21, 2011
    • level: 37

RegularShow wrote:

You all are fail whales. Your comments are worse then the stuff I make in the toilet. How the heck can you like this? It's such a bad show with dumb jokes oh and you guys should go back in your toilet, turds.

I'm actually going to take the rational route and respond in a dignified manner, without making a joke post.

OK, we're 'fail whales'. What did you expect? Did you expect us all to agree with you? "Yea man this show is stupid!" Obviously, all you do in your opening post is criticize the show and comment how much you hate it. Good for you. Signs of a troll. I mean, who goes on a forum for a TV show just to bash it? A troll. And you say WE'RE 'fail whales.' You say this is a 'bad show' with 'dumb jokes.' Um, OK, how are the jokes dumb? Why is this a bad show? Because you say it is? Yea, that doesn't make it so.

Trust me bro, if anyone in this thread is aso-called 'fail whale', it is you.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pscf3

[22]Jul 22, 2011
    • level: 16
    Whale fails, huh? No one likes a rhymer.

hurr05

[23]Jul 22, 2011
    • level: 10

Wow, what a pathetic person you are for starting this thread in the first place. All I can say to you is this: those iCarly people are making a heck of a lot more money than all of us.

RomanZolanski

[24]Jul 22, 2011
    • level: 12
    hurr05 wrote:

Wow, what a pathetic person you are for starting this thread in the first place. All I can say to you is this: those iCarly people are making a heck of a lot more money than all of us.

Agreed. When people make fun of Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black, it's like, um they're rich and famous, while you're sitting at home trolling. Clap clap.

teenj12

[25]Jul 22, 2011
    • level: 26
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

Agreed. When people make fun of Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black, it's like, um they're rich and famous, while you're sitting at home trolling. Clap clap.

In the words of Vanillacupcakes:

In the end, they're just laughing at us on their way to the bank .

CaptainKrueger

[26]Jul 23, 2011
    • level: 5

Before I let this board die, I have one thing to say...

Guys, we shouldn't be so mean... After all, this is a six-year-old we're talking to.

vanillacupcakes

[27]Jul 24, 2011

teenj12 wrote:
    In the words of Vanillacupcakes: In the end, they're just laughing at us on their way to the bank .

You remembered my Demi rant/response to trolling post! (:

But in all seriousness, IA with futuramarama....can you tell us WHY you don't like iCarly?? "It's a turd and it's stupid" isn't a legitimate reason. Is it because there's too much laugh track?? The characters?? The exaggerated humor?? The shipping?? In the words of my English teacher BS (Be specific!).

hurr05

[28]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 10

^ ah, he's just mad because HE'S not making $180,000 per episode like Miranda

futuramarama

[29]Jul 26, 2011
    • level: 37
    I'm sorry, but I really don't see how "they make more money then you" is a justifiable response to trolls who complain about people/shows/etc. I mean, yea... that make more money. So? A lot of people who make a lot of money are jerks (no one listed in this thread is one, JB and RB aren't jerks), but other people who have a lot of money are. But just because they have a lot of money, that means hating on them is 'stupid'? I agree how people shouldn't hate on Bieber and Black, but i don't think 'they're richer than you!' is a good reason not to.

vanillacupcakes

[30]Jul 26, 2011

I was going to mention that there are plenty of celebrities I don't like for reasons other than their paycheck. I guess the point people try to make when they say that is, "They must be doing something right". You can bash a celebrity all you want, and you may be right, but said celebrity has done something smart career wise to make that much money. Even though iCarly has had less viewers this season, they still have a lot compared to other shows on Nickelodeon. So iCarly must be doing something right too. Even though you personally don't like iCarly, there are people who do. Even though I don't really care for Justin Bieber, his millions of twitter followers, many celebrities, and his $53 million would disagree. There is SOMETHING that many people like, and whatever he's doing, it's working. I'd say the same with iCarly. Sadly the majority rules. Maybe I feel like a hipster at times rooting for the underdogs, but I deal with it. Sure I rant, but I'm not extremely bothered by it. So basically, you(creator of this thread) can totally express your opinion, but you just can't expect people to agree with you or have hopes of iCarly being canceled.

EDIT: Sorry for my accidental repetition...it's a bad habit of mine.

Edited on 07/26/2011 9:58pm

teenj12

[31]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 26
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

I was going to mention that there are plenty of celebrities I don't like for reasons other than their paycheck. I guess the point people try to make when they say that is, "They must be doing something right". You can bash a celebrity all you want, and you may be right, but said celebrity has done something smart career wise to make that much money. Even though iCarly has had less viewers this season, they still have a lot compared to other shows on Nickelodeon. So iCarly must be doing something right too. Even though you personally don't like iCarly, there are people who do. Even though I don't really care for Justin Bieber, his millions of twitter followers, many celebrities, and his $53 million would disagree. There is SOMETHING that many people like, and whatever he's doing, it's working. I'd say the same with iCarly. Sadly the majority rules. Maybe I feel like a hipster at times rooting for the underdogs, but I deal with it. Sure I rant, but I'm not extremely bothered by it. So basically, you(creator of this thread) can totally express your opinion, but you just can't expect people to agree with you or have hopes of iCarly being canceled.

EDIT: Sorry for my accidental repetition...it's a bad habit of mine.

Agreed. As long as iCarly is getting the ratings its getting now, the show will remain on air another season..maybe two?

Girlygirl24

[32]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 28
    RegularShow wrote:

You all are fail whales. Your comments are worse then the stuff I make in the toilet. How the heck can you like this? It's such a bad show with dumb jokes oh and you guys should go back in your toilet, turds.

Well you love Problem Solverz which is a show everyone hates

MusicAddictBabe

[33]Aug 31, 2011
    • level: 18
    I like iCarly, but I kind of feel like one of the main reasons it gets such high ratings is because it's one of the only shows on Nick anymore. I'm not saying it wouldn't get high ratings anyway (so, don't shoot me), but that's how I feel anyway.