We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

"iGo One Direction" Episode Discussion

tigerdude22

[1]Apr 7, 2012
    • level: 43

POST HERE for your opinion on the episode "iGo One Direction" please!!!

Well, I haven't visited the iCarly forums in a LONG LONG time. Maybe it's because iCarly is starting to get boring now (no offense to the fans).

In my opinion, the episode "iGo One Direction" was a MERELY okay episode. The jokes in the episode have been done before and they were boring. I also really didn't laugh much here. I chuckled very little at maybe three parts plus actually laughed at maybe 4 parts but that's it but those funny parts are forgettable. The funniest part, I gotta admit, was Spencer giving that little girl a makeover. I also enjoyed One Direction's song at the end of the episode. I actually would've preferred this episode to just end with One Direction's song but they just had to dumb and random things after the song to end the episode.

I rate this episode a 4.5 out of 10

No episodes of "iCarly" have made me laugh hard all the way through in a LONG time. Season 4 brought so many laughs but ever since Season 5 came, this show has been getting weak with writing and jokes and just not very entertaining (once again, no offense to the fans who still like/love this show)

PLEASE respect my opinion, I will respect any opinions that I see in this forum. If I didn't respect opinions, I wouldn't be making this forum

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

83optics

[2]Apr 7, 2012
    • level: 6

learned:

* jungle worms > gummie worms

* rub it like a man...

* Harry Potter, the kid wizard, thought it was a motorcycle.

* "awkward", "resolution", these are relative terms in the iCARLY universe.

* two heads are more *beautiful* than one.

marcdragicevic

[3]Apr 7, 2012
    • level: 21
    Locked as a duplicate. (iGot Jungle Worms was renamed to 'iGo One Direction.')