We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iGo Nuclear

MoonMarvel

[21]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 5
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    am i the only one who was creeped out by the science teacher saying he takes students on a "magical journey into the forest"
    There was a lot of innuendo in that. On more than 1 level.
    Edited on 04/24/2009 3:34pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Obiwan456

[22]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 12

MoonMarvel wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    am i the only one who was creeped out by the science teacher saying he takes students on a "magical journey into the forest"

yeah im thinking a crazy hippie goes into the woods alone with young teenagers,

this cant end well

MoonMarvel

[23]Apr 25, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:

MoonMarvel wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:

yeah im thinking a crazy hippie goes into the woods alone with young teenagers,

this cant end well

To search for root and berries. Nick is always so nasty for a kids channel.

Fireofnature

[24]Apr 25, 2009
    • level: 13
    *rolls eyes* I honestly don't see anything odd about it, it just seems like you guys are digging for all that stuff. It was put in there for humorous purposes becausethe scienec teacher is supposed to be rediculous and say things that people would laugh at.

MoonMarvel

[25]Apr 25, 2009
    Fireofnature wrote:
    *rolls eyes* I honestly don't see anything odd about it, it just seems like you guys are digging for all that stuff. It was put in there for humorous purposes becausethe scienec teacher is supposed to be rediculous and say things that people would laugh at.
    *rolls eyes* or maybe we get the sexual innuendo in what he said? Nick is known for sticking that stuff in their shows. The saying is most people wouldn't get it so that makes it ok. Seems they were right.

Fireofnature

[26]Apr 26, 2009
    Yeah I know, I get a lot of sexual innuendo in iCarly, but yeah...I fail to see the innuendo in that line, or maybe I don't want to see the innuendo in it...hmm...no matter

katywishing100

[27]Apr 26, 2009
    • level: 15
    MoonMarvel wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    *rolls eyes* or maybe we get the sexual innuendo in what he said? Nick is known for sticking that stuff in their shows. The saying is most people wouldn't get it so that makes it ok. Seems they were right.

Yeah I got the reason in that sentence, how creepy.

Obiwan456

[28]Apr 26, 2009

katywishing100 wrote:
    MoonMarvel wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah I got the reason in that sentence, how creepy.

exactly, we weren't digging, it was obvious to me the first time immediately

MoonMarvel

[29]Apr 26, 2009
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Yeah I know, I get a lot of sexual innuendo in iCarly, but yeah...I fail to see the innuendo in that line, or maybe I don't want to see the innuendo in it...hmm...no matter
    Maybe you didn't want to, that is always possible. But trust me, I don't always get these things either. Like on Suite Life of Zack and Cody, didn't get what was so funny about BM. I don't look for it, so it has to be obvious for me to see it.

Obiwan456

[30]Apr 26, 2009

MoonMarvel wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Maybe you didn't want to, that is always possible. But trust me, I don't always get these things either. Like on Suite Life of Zack and Cody, didn't get what was so funny about BM. I don't look for it, so it has to be obvious for me to see it.

whats BM?

anyway yeah it takes a bit for me to see it too

but dan loves putting in bits of innuendo in all his shows

MoonMarvel

[31]Apr 26, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:

MoonMarvel wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:

whats BM?

anyway yeah it takes a bit for me to see it too

but dan loves putting in bits of innuendo in all his shows

If I told you I get modded. But it was in the super twins episode.

seagreen21

[32]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 4
    bowl movement, in other words, twosies

kikimarie593

[33]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 27
    I'm always very quick to catch onto innuendos, but I'm not sure if this was meant to be one or not. I mean, I guess it could be, but I agree with Fireofnature. I really do think it was just meant to show the teacher's weirdness. Maybe someone should ask Dan on one of his websites?

xxnovaxstarxx

[34]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 8
    I still thought it was funny. If it was intended, then little kids wouldn't notice it, and those old enough would think its funny, at least I laughed.

katywishing100

[35]Apr 29, 2009
    I liked the part where Spencer couldn't find a jack and Carly responded, "Shucks to be you," I guess Nick can't say sucks or something. XD

nicknameless101

[36]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 25
    katywishing100 wrote:
    I liked the part where Spencer couldn't find a jack and Carly responded, "Shucks to be you," I guess Nick can't say sucks or something. XD
    But "suckish" was said a couple of times.

iCarly317

[37]Apr 29, 2009
    Dan said Nick asked him for Carly not to say "sucks". And "shucks" fits better with what she said, otherwise she probably would have said "suckish."

katywishing100

[38]Apr 29, 2009
    iCarly317 wrote:
    Dan said Nick asked him for Carly not to say "sucks". And "shucks" fits better with what she said, otherwise she probably would have said "suckish."

Yea, I wasn't saying that I didn't like the part. I don't see why saying suckish is ok, but suck isn't. Little kids say it all the time.

SarcasticLeaves

[39]Apr 29, 2009
    • level: 6
    katywishing100 wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:

Yea, I wasn't saying that I didn't like the part. I don't see why saying suckish is ok, but suck isn't. Little kids say it all the time.

Well, I can understand why they wouldn't want it on there. But I could of sworn that they had used the word "sucks" before on iCarly. Or maybe I'm thinking of another show.

kikimarie593

[40]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 27

SarcasticLeaves wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    Well, I can understand why they wouldn't want it on there. But I could of sworn that they had used the word "sucks" before on iCarly. Or maybe I'm thinking of another show.

You're right, they did use the word sucks on here once. It was in the episode iGot Detention, Freddie wrote "Freddie says principal Franklin sucks eggs" on his window. So maybe they're not aloud to use the word on here anymore after that.

And just so I'm not completely off-topic: Good episode.