We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iGo Nuclear

Obiwan456

[1]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 12

This episode is only three days away.

Summary

While working on a school assignment to make something good for the enviroment, Carly makes an illegal nuclear generator.

Sounds like it might be good.

Edited on 01/05/2012 1:02pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

paperclip12345

[2]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 2
    i personaly think this episode is a waste. they could have done something way better for earth day. i hope there will be at least a bunch of seddie moments!

kikimarie593

[3]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 27
    Wasn't the episode title changed to iGo Nuclear? Or am I thinking of a different episode?

SkyeNite

[4]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 8
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    Wasn't the episode title changed to iGo Nuclear? Or am I thinking of a different episode?

No it was changed to iGo Nuclear o at least thats what Dan called it on his Twitter

kikimarie593

[5]Apr 19, 2009

SkyeNite wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    No it was changed to iGo Nuclear o at least thats what Dan called it on his Twitter

That's what I thought. I got confused because of the thread title.

Obiwan456

[6]Apr 19, 2009
    kikimarie593 wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

That's what I thought. I got confused because of the thread title.

i never heard about the title change so sorry that i called it iGo Green

iCarly317

[7]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 13
    I don't know how this will turn out. From the commercial, it seems pretty good. But from the episode description alone...not so much...

OverkiII

[8]Apr 20, 2009

iCarly317 wrote:
    I don't know how this will turn out. From the commercial, it seems pretty good. But from the episode description alone...not so much...

I agree. I wonder when the iCarly group is just going to get arrested lol. They get in too much legal trouble...

Though I will say, in the episode, watching Carly ride a bike and a kid on a big wheel passing her while calling her a hippie was pretty dang funny. Hopefully this episode will be good! (Plus I bet Spencer built her bike since it burst into flames)

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[9]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 5
    OverkiII wrote:

iCarly317 wrote:

I agree. I wonder when the iCarly group is just going to get arrested lol. They get in too much legal trouble...

Though I will say, in the episode, watching Carly ride a bike and a kid on a big wheel passing her while calling her a hippie was pretty dang funny. Hopefully this episode will be good! (Plus I bet Spencer built her bike since it burst into flames)

Carly being called a hippie by a little kid, ok now I really want to see this episode. hahaha good stuff

Obiwan456

[10]Apr 20, 2009
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:
    OverkiII wrote:

iCarly317 wrote:

Carly being called a hippie by a little kid, ok now I really want to see this episode. hahaha good stuff

I'm not big on the eco- overload by nick but the fact she builds an illegal nuclear generator makes it sound interesting.

taillow22

[11]Apr 23, 2009
    • level: 11
    The episode just seemed to be all over the place. Some parts were funny, some were just lame, and some just took away from the normal feel of iCarly. Know what I mean? That's probably just because it aired in the middle of the week, though.

NegiSpongie

[12]Apr 23, 2009
    • level: 20
    This episode was pretty decent. The only part I really laughed at was when Sam was giving her presentation. When Freddie made her go up thinking she would fail, her presentation on the orange and how it could save the enviornment actually got her an A and she beat Carly and Freddie who both got Ds.

kikimarie593

[13]Apr 23, 2009
    I didn't care for this episode very much either. There were a few funny parts, but it ended too quickly. It just didn't feel like everything was...resolved at the end. It reminded me of iLook Alike, because the same thing happened in that episode.

OverkiII

[14]Apr 23, 2009
    Dan has said Nickelodeon asked him to write a green episode and he wasn't thrilled about it, so that could of affected why this episode wasn't the best, but I must say, to not have your heart in something, I still enjoyed it. I think my two favorite parts are when Sam gives her presentation (of course) and then when the police find the criminal and Spencer,Carly, and Freddie are shocked but Sam screams for a smoothie refill not giving a crap about it.

SkyeNite

[15]Apr 23, 2009
    OverkiII wrote:
    Dan has said Nickelodeon asked him to write a green episode and he wasn't thrilled about it, so that could of affected why this episode wasn't the best, but I must say, to not have your heart in something, I still enjoyed it. I think my two favorite parts are when Sam gives her presentation (of course) and then when the police find the criminal and Spencer,Carly, and Freddie are shocked but Sam screams for a smoothie refill not giving a crap about it.

Of course she didn't care, that probably happens everytime she's around one of her relatives

cheetahboy14

[16]Apr 23, 2009
    this episode was mad boring n wack

SarcasticLeaves

[17]Apr 23, 2009
    • level: 6
    I thought it was pretty awesome.. Then again I notice I tend to love the episodes that everyone else tends to be not so fond of? ^^; It made me laugh, Cal was fantastic! I loved how he just ran through the glass! Sam totally schooling Freddie in Science class was epic! Really you couldn't ask for a better episode about the environment. However, this is just my opinion.

iCarly317

[18]Apr 23, 2009
    • level: 13
    For an episode on Earth day, its was alright. Not nearly my favorite, but it was still good. And luckily, I think Dan can understand that. He even said he agreed to do a "green" episode for Nick only, but he made a compromise that he wouldn't go into making a big lesson out of it like most shows try to do. He's only in it to provide the comedy to his audience. Which he still managed to do pretty good.

Obiwan456

[19]Apr 23, 2009
    am i the only one who was creeped out by the science teacher saying he takes students on a "magical journey into the forest"

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[20]Apr 24, 2009
    This was an alright episode. It had its moments. But damn, the actress who played Gibby's mom, she was freakin' hot. Good stuff!!!!!