We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

If iCarly could do a cross over episode with Nick and Disney what would you make

jako123456789

[1]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 4

I would make it:

iGo on Deck: The iCarly gang wins a trip on deck from her three biggest fans Mr. Moseby, Zack, and Cody. Bailey had never heard of iCarly, but she started to watch it and loved it. London hated iCarly because it was way more popular then Yay Me! Meanwhile, back at Carly's home Spencer has to find a job that will get him enough money to buy another motorcycle because he drove it into a pool and it broke.

Drake and Josh on Deck: Drake and Josh by ticket on deck but they don't by tickets for their sister or parents. When they go on deck they figure their favorite stars Carly, Sam, Freddy, and London are on Deck. Meanwhile, at their house Megan makes her parents get her everything she want's or else she would breake all the T.V.'s in the house except for her secret one.

Fame on Deck: Everyone on deck is excited to have a lot of famous people on deck (Carly, Sam, Freddy, Drake Bell), but they get upset when they don't make good friends with them. At the end, thy become good friends, and the iCarly gang and Drake and Josh go home.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sara_Marie_41

[2]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 18
    I've doing trying from crossover invovling FOx shows like the Simpsons.

jako123456789

[3]Dec 30, 2009
    you can do it from any channel. do the simpson's if you want. do Fox News if you want, do any show or movie you want.

futuramarama

[4]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 37

Sara_Marie_41 wrote:

Live action and animation?

Anyways, if they did one, probably Carly and Hannah Montana, where she appears and sings one of her newer songs {though the thought of it makes me cringe}

saylavee

[5]Dec 30, 2009

okay here's mine, its just a summary of what happens, yall can imagine the rest

iDont Beleive in Magic

On an broadcast of iCarly, they have magic malika appear as a guest to do some magic. There, Sam states that she think magic isnt real and other stuff. Malika gets mad and invites her cousins, the Russo's over to visit Sam and friends. (I'm going to say the malika is on the human side of the family since she doesnt have wizard powers, but knows they are wizard) While in Seattle, Jerry and (i forgot the mom's name) go on some Crazy adventure with Spencer. Also, Alex, Justin and Max Russo try to convince Sam that magic is real without giving away that they are wizards.

schillingklaus

[6]Dec 31, 2009
    • level: 12

iCarly/Glee (Fox)

Spencer is the new coach of Ridgeway's football team.

The football match with Glee's highschool is the subject of the next web show.

Wendy and Shelby are cheerleaders, Gibby is the equipment manager.

Initially, Carly and Sam are into the quarterback of Ridgeway's team, but, during them match, they switch to Noah Puckerman.and Finn Hudson, respectively.

Jealous Freddie threatens to reveal the secret about the baby of Quinn Fabray in the web show.

ruffmanfan88

[7]Dec 31, 2009

I am going to Try and Email dan and see what he says about doing a crossover.

iCarly/Suite Life/Wizards/Drake and Josh/Zoey 101 Carly and

The gang get invited by Mr. Moseby to do A web show on the S.S tipton. Freddie decieds to Get Drake to Play a song on the show. Alex is trying to plan a big prank on Lodon. Lodon is also mad because She does not Like iCarly and plans to wreck there biggest live webcast yet. Zoey got into a bet with Baily and if she looses she will have Serve her the whole curse.

Oay I sent and email to dan, Here what I told him

Dear Dan,

I know this might not every not happen but have you ever considered doing a Crossover of iCarly with Drake and Josh or Zoey 101. Also I kind of know this will never happan but about a crossover with Disney channel With Wizards of Waverly Place or Suite life on Deck or one of iCarly with Drake and Josh, Zoey 101, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Suite life on Deck. Who might know Crossovers are a hit.

Thanks

If maybe alot of people maybe ask him about a cross over maybe he will decied to to one. Here's his email if any one wants to contact him at DanWarp@gmail.com

Edited on 12/31/2009 8:10am

Sara_Marie_41

[8]Dec 31, 2009
    futuramarama wrote:

Sara_Marie_41 wrote:

Anyways, if they did one, probably Carly and Hannah Montana, where she appears and sings one of her newer songs {though the thought of it makes me cringe}

more like Sam having a feeling that the Simpsons are imitating her life as well as Carly and Freddie's.

xiaxia123

[9]Dec 31, 2009

Grandpa Shay once again threatens to take Carly from Spencer and this times, he means it. However, he allows spencer to keep carly to stay under one condition: Start acting seriously and go back to law school. Spencer agrees but knows that law school is boring and difficult. Then, the icarly gang goes to San Diego to visit their cousins drake and megan and stepcousin josh for the summer. Drake and josh and their friends are by now are in college, but are back in SanDiego for the summer. Spencer then met Mindy, who is attending Harvard law school and is getting straight A's. She offers to give Spencer some tutoring at law so law school will be less of a shock for him once he reenrolls.

Oh and btw, I already made a thread about icarly merging with another episode http://www.tv.com/icarly/show/71399/an-episode-when-icarly-merge-with-another-show-on-nick/topic/85277-1466340/msgs.html but I really don't care if you use this thread instead.

Zenythmon

[10]Jan 1, 2010
    • level: 3
    When Drake and Josh get to go to Seattle for a new gig, their sister and parents come with them. But when they meet the iCarly gang, things get a little crazy when they discover the similarities between Megan and Carly. While Megan struggles to keep her secrets from getting revealed, Drake and Josh attempt to strike a deal with Spencer.

futuramarama

[11]Jan 1, 2010
    Sara_Marie_41 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:

Sara_Marie_41 wrote:

more like Sam having a feeling that the Simpsons are imitating her life as well as Carly and Freddie's.

Sorry, maybe I'm biased because I love Simpsons so much, but I can't picture that happening

Sara_Marie_41

[12]Jan 1, 2010
    I think there's a good plot like Sam is thinking her world is becoming like the Simpsons, and Carly has to calm her with comical results.

futuramarama

[13]Jan 1, 2010

Sara_Marie_41 wrote:
    I think there's a good plot like Sam is thinking her world is becoming like the Simpsons, and Carly has to calm her with comical results.

Yea but they aren't close to similar worlds

Sara_Marie_41

[14]Jan 4, 2010
    futuramarama wrote:

Sara_Marie_41 wrote:

Yea but they aren't close to similar worlds

it's kinda reminds me and episode of south park where butters went through it until stan told him to stop worrying

arnoldmcguire

[15]Jan 4, 2010

iBabysit: (iCarly + Rugrats)

The Pickles with the rest of their friends come to Seattle to be the first family group to be live audiences on iCarly. after the show, their parents decide to leave the children to Carly and her pals since they will go to a whole-week convention of Dr. Lipchitz in Seattle.

Tommy, Chuckie and the rest of the babies enjoy their stay at the Shays, and in turn become one-hit wonders on iCarly. as Carly and Freddie begin babysitting Tommy and his brother Dil, their relationship grows even further and do realize that they might be in love with each other.

Sam and Spencer starts to be more responsible when they take care of Chuckie, Phil, Lil and Kimi. However, thing might get worse when Angelica Pickles takes advantage of running iCarly by herself with the others being busy. Can they stop her?

(spoiler: Carly and the gang can talk to the babies since the babies can speak in this episode, but the parents of the babies still won't get to hear them speak, and Susie and Shelby will also appear too.)

Edited on 01/05/2010 7:20pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Sara_Marie_41

[16]Jan 7, 2010
    how about a cross over with family guy

sockstar

[17]Jan 7, 2010
    iCarly with a Chance the iCarly crew get invited by Marshall to do a test to create a new iCarly TV show or a spin-off of So Random (or just join the cast lol), and hilarity ensues.

Chad tries to get with Carly, Sonny gets Jealous. Freddie decides to get 'back' at Carly by trying to get with Tawni, who actually likes his 'you're so beautiful, I'll do anything you want' stuff.

Nico, Grady and Sam hijack a catering truck or break into some sort of catering warehouse.

Zora and Spencer do something wacky, OR Spencer tries to pickup Sonnys mom.

schillingklaus

[18]Jan 8, 2010
    iRandom Upon Grady's suggestion, he's the cousin of wrestling ox Duke, Freddie applies for a position as a tech pro for So Random and MacKenzie Falls.

In order to taunt him, Sam applies too.

Sam gets chosen, because she knows everything about mpeg.

Freddie has to be her assistant.

Carly is hired for making weekly interviews with the stars of Falls and Random. She wants to date Chad Dylan Cooper.

Alas, Carly is disappointed, because her new co-mod is Amber Tate (From iCarly Saves TV), with her annoying puppy. Amber grabs Chad from carly, turning her in to a jealous monster.

Nevel and Zora work together on several plans to annoy the older kidz.

Sam wins the main prize in Meal Or No Meal, whereas Shelby Marx rocks in Teen Gladiators.

Spencer and Socko are hired for making the decoration of the studio. Alas, nothing works as it should.

Gibby is hired for So Randomm, and he has to perform some skits where he's shirtless.

Tawni Hart runs away with Wade Collins, whereupon Carly is offered Tawni's role ion the cast.

Sonny falls in love with David Archuleta, and they celebrate an engagement party.

At the same time, Nevel reveals that M.Pike is treally the man behind Dingo.

Carly, Freddie, and Sam become upset, and they return to Seattle in order to run good old iCarly

ruffmanfan88

[19]Jan 15, 2010
    hey look dan is thinking about doing a crossover look. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2010/01/tca-press-tour-icarly-meets-victorious-it-will-happen.html

futuramarama

[20]Jan 15, 2010

ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    hey look dan is thinking about doing a crossover look. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2010/01/tca-press-tour-icarly-meets-victorious-it-will-happen.html

I think Victorious looks beyond stupid so this news doesn't excite me