We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly/Victorious Spinoff

MusicAddictBabe

[1]Aug 2, 2012
    • level: 18

I follow iCarly on Facebook and this popped up on my News Feed:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/02/nickelodeon-icarly-spinoff-victorious/

Basically (just in case the link doesn't work for some reason), Dan is making pilots of possible spinoffs called Sam & Cat and Gibby.

"In the tentatively titledSam & Cat, sassy Sam (McCurdy, above right) and eccentric Cat (Grande, above left) buddy up as roommates and start a babysitting business to fund their adventures. 
Meanwhile, in Gibby(which is also a working title), zany Gibby (Munck, left) gets a gig at a recreational center where he winds up as a mentor to four offbeat middle-school students."

Just thought this would interest you guys and I hadn't noticed a thread or anything for it. So...yeah...there you go. Discuss away.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vanillacupcakes

[2]Aug 2, 2012
    • level: 16

Aha! I was looking for this thread!

I'm not as mad about it as other people are(not even close), but I was hoping Jennette could play something different than her usual "sarcastic bully" typecast. Also they better make Cat more like season 1, because she's so unlikeable and annoying now. Plus, I wanted definite iCarly closure where we could put our own head cannon after the finale. I wanted iCarly to END. Like, end end. I don't really want to live through more adventures of Sam, especially if she isn't apart of the iCarly trio. It would have been better for this scenario but with different characters Dan came up with. Also, I don't think Dan can manage 3 shows at once.

Also I'd rather not have Seddie continue because I wanted a new, main love interest for Sam. I wanted her to have new storylines with different guys and stuff. If Sam is in some long distance relationship, she can't have episodes of dates gone wrong in college or something.

I'll watch Gibby's show. Both seem to be about mentoring/babysitting and the idea doesn't appeal to me. I get that since they are old, they have to make up for it by having younger kids to appeal to this target audience. I just don't like it...it makes me think of that awful Disney show with Debby Ryan babysitting those kids.

I'm glad Jennette and Ariana get to work together though.

Sorry, my thoughts are all over the place.

Edited on 08/02/2012 8:22pm

vanillacupcakes

[3]Aug 2, 2012

Sorry for the double post, but I thought I would post the characters! If you're wondering why the format of this post looks screwed up, it's just because I copied and pasted it from a site lol.

Sam and Cat:

[BOY] 7 to 12 years of age, any ethnicity. This is a funny, fearless, firecracker of a kid. He can be quirky and awkward yet loveable and adorable. We are looking for kids with NATURAL COMEDIC TIMING. Please submit all ethnicities. SERIES REGULAR ROLE

[GIRL] 7 to 12 years of age, any ethnicity. This is a funny, fearless, firecracker of a kid. She can be quirky and awkward yet loveable and adorable. We are looking for kids with NATURAL COMEDIC TIMING. Please submit all ethnicities. SERIES REGULAR ROLE

[14-17 YEAR OLD BOY] African American or any ethnicity. This is a comedic powerhouse of a kid. Should have the same strong comedic timing and talent as these proto types: JERRY TRAINOR, JACK BLACK, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS. Please submit all ethnicities. SERIES REGULAR ROLE

GIBBAYYYY!!

[SIERRA] 24-35 year old Female. Any Ethnicity. She is a high energy, interesting character-y type Woman. Prototype: Whoopi Goldberg. MUST HAVE IMPECCABLE COMEDIC TIMING. GUEST STAR - POSSIBLY RECURRING ROLE

[TEACHER] 28-45 year old Male. Any Ethnicity. He is a High School Teacher with big, broad, high energy. Must have great comedic timing. CO-STAR ROLE.

[NURSE] 35-50 year old Female. Any Ethnicity. High School Nurse. Must have great comedic timing. UNDER FIVE ROLE.

[CAFETERIA LADY] 40-60 year old Female. Any Ethnicity. She is a character-y, gruff woman who runs the cafeteria. Must have great comedic timing. CO-STAR ROLE.

[FOREIGN GUY] 28-40 year old Male. Any Ethnicity. He should have a thick foreign accent (any kind). He is a character-y type. Must have great comedic timing. CO-STAR ROLE.

[11 YEAR OLD GIRL] 11 years old. Female. Any Ethnicity. Must have great comedic timing. UNDER FIVE ROLE.

[11 YEAR OLD BOY] 11 years old. Male. Any Ethnicity. Must have great comedic timing. UNDER FIVE ROLE.

[MEAN BOY] 11 years old. Male. Any Ethnicity. He is a typical bully. Must have great comedic timing. UNDER FIVE ROLE.

[CHEERLEADER] 17 years old. Female. Any Ethnicity. She is an EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE, HOT Cheerleader. Must have great comedic timing. CO-STAR ROLE.

[PARAMEDIC] 28-40 year old Male. Any Ethnicity. He is a Paramedic. Must have great comedic timing. CO-STAR ROLE.

[THUG] 26-32 year old Male. Any Ethnicity. He is a trouble maker, thug type. Should be 5'10 or taller. Large intimidating build. Must have great comedic timing. CO-STAR ROLE.

teenj12

[4]Aug 3, 2012
    • level: 26
    I'm so happy that Jeannette, Ariana, and Noah have gotten their own shows . But, these shows sound...I don't know. I mean would they be as good as iCarly or Victorious? They also sound a little bit too similar. But, Dan is an amazing show runner. I have loved all of his latest shows (Drake and Josh, iCarly, Zoey 101, Victorious), so I have no doubt that these two new shows will be any different.

vanillacupcakes

[5]Aug 3, 2012

*Jennette! There is no "A" in her name. *putting you in training for Sam and Cat forum discussions*

Anyways, I feel the same way. People are really upset over it, but I think they should at least realize that Dan has yet to make an awful show and give it a chance. Even the iCarly fans who hate Victorious surely don't hate it more than Bucket and Skinner.

I know Jennette and Ariana will sing their own theme song, but for "Gibby", will Noah Munck have to sing his own theme song? *shudders*

AND if Carly/Sam is Cam, what will Cat/Sam be? Sat sounds weird. Samerina? Puckettine? I need to work out these ship names! I need to be prepared! What would Cat/Freddie be if he shows up? They can't be Creddie. They can't be Fat. Fredderina sounds like a nickname Sam gave him. Balentine?

The costar role casting for Sam and Cat also involves a wealthy mom, a British mom, babies who crawl, and a fat police officer. It also mentions a "juvenile delinquent" tough girl, but I'll guess that is Sam.

Edited on 08/03/2012 9:21pm

teenj12

[6]Aug 4, 2012

vanillacupcakes wrote:

*Jennette! There is no "A" in her name. *putting you in training for Sam and Cat forum discussions*

Anyways, I feel the same way. People are really upset over it, but I think they should at least realize that Dan has yet to make an awful show and give it a chance. Even the iCarly fans who hate Victorious surely don't hate it more than Bucket and Skinner.

I know Jennette and Ariana will sing their own theme song, but for "Gibby", will Noah Munck have to sing his own theme song? *shudders*

AND if Carly/Sam is Cam, what will Cat/Sam be? Sat sounds weird. Samerina? Puckettine? I need to work out these ship names! I need to be prepared! What would Cat/Freddie be if he shows up? They can't be Creddie. They can't be Fat. Fredderina sounds like a nickname Sam gave him. Balentine?

The costar role casting for Sam and Cat also involves a wealthy mom, a British mom, babies who crawl, and a fat police officer. It also mentions a "juvenile delinquent" tough girl, but I'll guess that is Sam.

Haha thanks .

I think Sam and Cat can be Catam? Its weird though .

As for a possible Cat/Freddie name...uhhh, Frat? Lol xD. I do like Balentine and Puckettine xP.

The casting calls sound odd, but I guess all characters in Dan's world are.

Fireofnature

[7]Aug 4, 2012
    • level: 13
    So we're certain the characters will be the same PERSON from the respective shows? Not just a similarly named person with a similar persona? I kind of like the idea of roommates, it kind of reminds me of shows like "Friends" (well not exactly that one) or that one on ABC with Amanda Bynes (I think that's 'what I like about you'). I'm interested in seeing what happens

vanillacupcakes

[8]Aug 4, 2012
    To me, Friends seemed like iCarly. They're always in their apartments. Groovy Smoothie = Central Perk. Sam = Phoebe. Melanie = Ursula (kinda). Carly = Rachel/Monica combo. Freddie = Ross. Spencer = Joey. Gibby = Ugly Naked Guy (before Gibby turned series regular). They referenced the show a lot, and they had that dynamic Friends had. To me, iCarly was like a kiddie versiion of Friends, which is one of the reasons I got into watching this show. The spinoff, "Joey", was a huge flop. I think that's why people are questioning this show. Without the characters, it feels like something is missing. I think that's what people are scared of. This is Dan's first "official spinoff" so people are iffy, and they think the quality of his shows have declined after Victorious(which really isn't THAT bad...).

I'm with you, I like the roommate idea. It's like Drake and Josh or Kenan and Kel in college. Not that they had much parental supervision to begin with, but still. I can see it being like WILAY. I hope they play more on the "roommate" thing and the "Cat and Sam" thing rather than the kids they babysit.

schillingklaus

[9]Aug 4, 2012
    • level: 12

Are these shows for Teennick or for plain Nickelodeon?

On a plain Nickelodeo show, Schneider should not have to worry about slash shippers and their name smooshing.

Changing the names from there previous roles would be better, as seen in the case of Megan -> Carly, Lola -> Tori, Steve -> Spencer.

Will Cat and Sam be College girls? They would have graduated from high school by now. With new names, they may remain high school girls and not be even more removed from the target group of Nickelodeon.

vanillacupcakes

[10]Aug 4, 2012
    SCHILLING YOU'RE BACK! xD xD YEAAAA!

He's not changing the names though...they're still Sam and Cat. So I guess that's why they need to include younger kids that they're babysitting.

Or they really are different characters. I don't get this.

And it turns out that they befriended each other and became roommates...I was hoping they both went in blind and ended up being each other's roommates. Then they could hate each other a lot (ala Sam/Freddie seasons 1&2), but still be friends. Oh well.

MusicAddictBabe

[11]Aug 5, 2012
    IMO, I'm not too thrilled. For one thing, both Sam's and Cat's character got annoying as the show went on (Sam's bullying got to be too repetitive for my taste...and Cat...I don't even know...she wasn't bad at first, being a lovable and crazy girl, but then she got to be a little too annoying and it made her character seem kind of dumb). Don't get me wrong, both were some of my favorite characters of both shows. But I don't think I could stand them together. For another thing, it's such a random pairing personality-wise. I mean, someone who's aggressive rooming with someone who's hyperactive pairing up for a babysitting job. Yeah. Just who I'd want to watch my child (no offense to them). I like Sam in iCarly and Cat in Victorious. But do they really need to be in a spinoff together? It'd be one thing if it was Jenette and Ariana playing some other sort of characters, but it's not.

And the Gibby thing...I really have no opinion of that only because I was never a huge fan of Gibby after the first couple seasons anyway.

Another reason why I'm not too crazy for them is because they're not like any of Dan's other spinoffs. I've loved all of Dan's shows to some degree. Kenan and Kel, All That, and Zoey 101 were definitely (and still are) some of my favorite shows. I liked Drake and Josh at first, but the last season was kind of...gneh....And The Amanda Show's pretty good too. But the difference is that they don't reuse characters, just actors. And that's always one thing I liked about all of them because you'd tune in to watch the spinoffs since the star was from the previous show (whether you liked that person or not...seriously, I still to this day do not care for the roles Victoria Justice plays, but Victorious has to be in my top ten list of favorite shows).

Sorry for my mini-rant and sorry if I kind of restated some things that some of you have already said. Once I get going, I just type away my thoughts lol.

Again, though, don't get me wrong. The plot itself (for "Sam and Cat") sounds pretty good. But the fact that it's "recycling" characters just seems strange to me. I may have made my opinion sound too harsh and I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I don't know. We'll see.

vanillacupcakes

[12]Aug 10, 2012

Don't worry, you're not being harsh at all, especially compared to all the responses I've seen elsewhere.

I agree. I think it's time for Dan to let go of iCarly, instead of trying to make it live forever. You can't grasp onto its popularity for life, the ratings are already dying. It could also have to do with Nickelodeon wanting this too. They think 2 popular characters from the network's 2 most popular shows = major success/huge ratings.

A lot of people love the chemistry with the casts and don't want that broken up....taking the characters they love and setting it in a completely different environment. I'm actually okay with that, because I feel like post-graduation this would legitimately happen to the iCarly trio. They learn to adapt to a new environment on their own and meeting new people. I'm just curious to how it will turn out.

Hmmm....I disagree that Sam's bullying got too repetitive. I mentioned in the Seddie thread that this new season she definitely toned it down(tolerant of people, and only fighting people to defend nerds/Gibby, quitting job at pearstore, not getting in trouble, not insulting people, etc). However, I could definitely see her retreating back to her season 1 self in the new show. I really hope they don't alter her character just because it's a new show. Cat however, got really bad now. There are occasional moments where I like her, but I liked her the best during the first few episodes. She isn't bipolar anymore. She laughs at her own lines/scenes ALL THE TIME. In an annoying voice. Her voice is higher pitched. She doesn't have smart moments anymore. She's not as likable as she used to be. =/ That is ONE thing they need to change. I don't think that will work well as a main character.

I know someone in real life who acts like Sam, and one who acts like Cat(to a lesser extreme). They are actually pretty good friends. Friendships can be weird. Dan is probably going for the "opposites get along" Drake and Josh sort of thing.

With the whole "What parent would let their kids be with THEM?", the parents in Dan's shows are pretty stupid. xP

One thing I do like about this is that this way the main character isn't a Mary Sue character that's perfect, boring, and has no substance. I was scared of that when I first heard Jennette was getting her own show(before they announced the spinoff).

Fireofnature

[13]Aug 10, 2012
    • level: 13
    I will honestly say also that I think we may be judging it before it's time. The truth of the matter is we don't know exactly how we'll like it until we see it. I am curious about it, not sure how it'll work, but I'll at least give it a valid shot. In other places I've seen people talking about how they already know it's going to suck, so they won't watch it. How can we know until we've seen the first episode, right?

vanillacupcakes

[14]Aug 10, 2012
    I'm just giving my opinion and speculation of the information we have. I'm all for giving this show chances and waiting to see what it's actually like. I've judged too many shows I've grown to love. This includes literally EVERY Dan Schneider show and popular sitcoms that got better as it progressed like New Girl, 30 Rock, Community, etc. I'm done with that. The least people could do is watch the pilot. I don't usually like the pilots, so I'll probably be giving it a long time.

I hate how people compare this show to Jessie already. That is like comparing Victorious to Sonny With a Chance or something. I highly doubt Dan Schneider is going to write a show like that. I do understand the people who are taken aback by it. I personally do think that Jennette shouldn't be typecasted as a tough girl. People are just going to know her as "Sam from iCarly", when she has played roles that are so different than Sam and NAILED it. Just look at her episode of Law & Order, Medium, Judging Amy....or even the other Nickelodeon roles like in Buckett and Skinner, Victorious, or Tru Jackson VP. To me it's more about the actors than anything.

kikimarie593

[15]Aug 10, 2012
    • level: 27
    I'm going to watch this show because I know it's going to be amazing because all of Dan's shows are. Plus, Ariana and Jennette together on the same show? What could be better than that? My biggest complaint about this, however, is that I can't see Sam and Cat being friends at all. Cat would drive Sam crazy.

MusicAddictBabe

[16]Aug 10, 2012
    VC - Ok, that's good By making these spin-offs, it feels like they're almost milking the other shows. Before you know it, it'll turn into Spongebob where it feels like the show will just never die and you'd rather pay to see them killed than pay to watch anymore new (stupid) episodes (and I mean the show, not the actual people haha). It also reminds me of the episode "iCarly Saves TV" (or whatever it was) where they looked at the ratings and found out kids really like dinosaurs so they added a dinosaur to their bit. And if that was the case, I can almost imagine some production team meeting going like this:

Production Guy #1: "Well, looks like both iCarly's and Victorious' ratings are going way downhill. Any ideas?"
    Dan: "Hmm...well, I mean, iCarly has been going on for quite some time now. Maybe it's time to end it. As for Victorious...it's hard to say...."
    Production Guy # 2: "Well, sir, we've looked through several statistics on these two shows."
    Dan: "...And...?"
    Guy #2: "Well, everyone's favorite characters from the two shows seem to be Cat from Victorious and a tie between Sam and Gibby from iCarly."
    Dan: "Ok, so, maybe we could get the actors together and start a new show."
    Guy #1: "But, sir, so many people really like those three characters."
    Dan: "...So? What's the problem, then?"
    Guy #1: "We researched it a little more and found out that it's not the actors the viewers fell in love with."
    Dan: "Come again?"
    Guy #1: "Well, you see, we looked at what other people thought of the actors' other roles and apparently no one's taken too kindly to any of them."
    Dan: "I-I don't understa--"
    Guy #1: "What I say we do is make a spin-off starring the actual characters instead of our usual 'using favored actors for star roles'!"
    Dan: "Bu-but how can viewers judge - I-I don't think those guys have even had any other main ro--"
    Guy #1: "Oh! And, of course, they can all sing their own theme song!"
    Dan: "Y-yeah, but I don't even know if Noah can si--"
    Guy #2: "No, wait! Instead of just one spin-off, why don't we make two! That way, we can milk our ratings. I mean, two is better than one, right?!"
    Dan: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down a sec. You do realize that Victorious is still in production, right?"
    Guy #1: "Yeeeaaaah....But it's rating's are steadily going downhill, soooo...I figured we'd just cancel it."
    Dan: "...." -_-

That's my take on it. And it's not meant to be offensive in any way, either (like, I know Noah Munck has sung a little bit on iCarly before as a filler or something for their webshow, but I have absolutely know idea if he can sing or not...heck, for all I know, he could have the voice of an angel). Btw, I definitely had way too much fun creating that dialogue xD

Anyway, as for the Sam bullying thing, the thing is, I haven't seen many episodes from this past season so I really can't judge. But there were some times I thought it got annoying. However, I usually overlooked it since, I mean, it is her thing. As for the Cat thing, I agree with you there. She's kind of annoying. Like, I know what you mean about the whole laughing thing. And it just makes her seem stupider. I don't know why they did this, but I don't particularly care for it. My favorites from both shows are probably Andre and Spencer. I used to really like Freddie and Gibby. But there are a lot of things about Freddie that started to get on my nerves and, to be honest, I liked Gibby as more of a background character. Freddie wasn't too bad. And I liked his nerdiness. But his lack of backbone got kind of annoying. I mean, yeah, that was part of his character too, but the way he defended his self against Sam (or anyone for that matter) was, like, come on....It was more like he played around with the insults rather than actually defending himself. I don't really know how to describe it. Though, there were times that he actually did defend himself, and I didn't mind that so much. I used to like Beck from Victorious until that "Tori Goes Platinum" episode. And same with Cat (only not because of that episode). And since I'm kind of stating my favorites and such, I'll just go ahead and add that I do not care for Carly, Tori, or Trina and never have. Ok, Carly isn't terrible, but she really has her moments. Again, same with Tori. I mostly don't like her, but she's ok. And Trina's just annoying. I know they can't do this, but I swear if she was my sister, I'd drop-kick her like a ninja or something.

Oh, and you've gotta point with the whole "parents being dumb" thing. hahaha

And, yeah. Mary Sue's get annoying and I'm glad it's nothing like that.

And it seriously took me, like, 45 minutes or so to write this, so...I'll get to reading the other posts some other time. Heh heh...laziness....

teenj12

[17]Aug 12, 2012

I think its possible that Cat may get the character development she deserves in this new spin-off. Especially if she's gonna be college-aged.

Both Sam and Cat will probably grow out of the excessive bullying (even though Sam already has) and silliness that plagued their characters.

Here's how I feel about both casts of characters on iCarly and Victorious:

Sam: I have really liked the person she's becoming. Still keeping her edge from Seasons 1-4, but is now less of a bully. She's been the best part about a lot of Season 5-6 episodes.

Spencer: He's super funny. Shall I say more ? I will say that I think Spencer got less good storylines in Seasons 5-6 than the previous four. Before iBattle Chip, his last A-Plot was iGet Pranky. (Should iDo count?)

Carly: I'm in the minority that really likes her. Well on most occasions, I don't really care to much for her character, but she can be very funny at times (iToe Fatcakes).

Freddie: Meh, I like Freddie's character, but he's less exciting then some of the others at most times. He does have moments where I respect him a lot (iHire An Idiot, for example).

Gibby: I love his character, but if only the writers could have given him more to do as a Main Character. He was okay as a main character throughout Season 4. But then got old as the show went on with the whole "Gibbbeeeehhh"

Cat: I'm actually in the minority that likes her silliness. I was LOLing when she described the Drake & Josh sushi episode, the whole way through giggling xD.

Andre: I actually thought that when he did get episodes, they were always really good. He and Tori make awesome music together. Still hoping for Tandre (Tori/Andre).

Tori: Don't really care fro her character. I never really find her that funny, and she totally hogs the show. In Season 2, there were 14 episodes. I did a count and out of 14 of those episodes, Tori had 7 catered to her. Which is really unfair.

Beck: I feel like he hasn't grown as a character at all. The same old "ladies man", "good looking" Beck. The most development he ever had is when he broke up with Jade (The Worst Couple). Didn't like him in Tori Goes Platinum. I've lost respect for him since then. Jade should never take him back. Beck can do better too.

Jade: Like Beck, I feel like she's stuck in that same position. The typical mean spirited, slightly goth girl. They really need to focus on keeping contunity with her niceness. Because, she's a good person one episode (Tori and Jade's Playdate), and then an absolute gank the next (Tori Goes Platinum). Had the show been renewed for a Season 4, she could of really changed like Sam did. Hopefully in the final episodes, we start to see a permanent change in her. But I absolutely LOVE when she says "NOOOOOOOOO" when someone does something she doesn't like. Its mean, but hilarious XD.

Robbie/Rex: Robbie's okay in Season 3, as he is beginning to act more...idk, normal with his whole crush-on-Cat story element. Never liked Robbie in the previous seasons (Especially in, "Robbarazzi", although that was really early). Rex is funny sometimes, but I couldn't believe they had that throwaway line that suggested him being Bi. Other times, he's really annoying, specifically the episode where he "Abuses" Robbie. HATE, HATE, HATE him in the Blooper episodes.

Trina: I do like Trina. She's very pretty. But the show makes her out to be a loser. She is ragged on by every main character, including her own sister and she has no real friends. Everyone says she's untalented, but she is good at Karate.

Edited on 08/12/2012 9:22pm
    Edited 2 total times.

vanillacupcakes

[18]Aug 13, 2012

@MAB: They probably put all these irrational things together that sound brilliant on paper if you don't think about it.

-The iCarly/Victorious crossover got good ratings!!!

-Female version Drake and Josh! Female version of Kenan and Kel!

-Everyone says Cat should be the star of Victorious!

-Everyone says Sam, Spencer, or Gibby should be the star of iCarly!

-They can both sing, act, and dance! Triple threats! New Miley Cyrus? We can build careers off of their music by putting songs in the show, making soundtracks/tours, and making $$$!!!

-Ariana has a huge fanbase! Imagine the ratings!

-Jennette's fans are crazy! Look at the massive amounts of insults to Madisen Hill! Ratings!!

-OMG every1s fav show can live 4everz! 5everz~

Okay, I'm getting a little more ridiculous as I go on. But I can see why they wanted to do this. It's just that the marketing aspect they have in mind may overshadow the actual quality of the show. But who knows what will happen?

I'm sure they could put Noah through some autotune like Jamie Lynn Spears. I don't think they'll make a singing career out of him lol. He's into making his own beats and dubstep sort of remixes more than singing. I'm not thrilled of him doing his own show on Nickelodeon and was hoping he'd do more raunchy/silly comedies like Bad Teacher. I think he has the potential to be like a mini Jason Segel.

Did you get around to iPear Store yet? Freddie certainly defended himself at the end. He just sounded a little crazy....especially since it kind of was his fault. Sure Sam took the job, but she didn't directly sabotage him. She just did well at her job and got promoted. *shrugs* Well, at least it made him less boring than the other episodes. I think before he was more "taking the high road" than being weak. He's being more mature about it instead of whining to Carly or fighting back in the same immature way. I think in season 1 he would pathetically follow Carly around and cave into her every will, but in later seasons got more of a backbone. Idk. I think it was the other way around until this new season.

@Teenj: I agree with you on EVERYTHING. Except for Cat...I adored her too much in season 1. Now she's just acting dumb. There were 1 or 2 episodes where I liked her though. Also, what was the throwaway line about Rex being bi? I must have missed that episode. I haven't seen Rex in awhile.

Trina is funny...I just don't like the way they're using her. She's just the butt of the joke now. Daniella is so sweet and talented, so it's a shame she's so underrated just because of her character.

teenj12

[19]Aug 13, 2012
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    Also, what was the throwaway line about Rex being bi? I must have missed that episode. I haven't seen Rex in awhile.

In "Beggin On Your Knees" he states that Ryder is hot, and then replies to the others, "Stare all you want, I'm secure."

CoolUpdate

[20]Aug 13, 2012
    • level: 2

I can't wait to see the new shows!