We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

ICarly - The Actual Web Site Discussion Thread

zulaz

[81]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 13
    *BUMP*

they updated the icarly webiste. A BUNCH of new stuff to see!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ger5632

[82]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 24
    Is it my computer or the web? Because they dont have stuff like iAct it out or What am i sitting on.

zulaz

[83]Jun 13, 2008
    uhm...try again lol? u just need to search for it more or something. on the site, its just mainly showing the iCarly saves T.V stuff on the front page.

ycc1988

[84]Jun 14, 2008
    • level: 20
    If you live outside the US, it may redirect you to a regional site. In Hong Kong, I get the Singapore one.

crzza

[85]Jun 14, 2008
    • level: 49
    Yeah, it's been updated.

ger5632

[86]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 24

ycc1988 wrote:
    If you live outside the US, it may redirect you to a regional site. In Hong Kong, I get the Singapore one.

i got the singapore one at first. now, dammit! I cant even enter icarly. it keeps going to the stupid mywebsearch.com plaCE argh!

crzza

[87]Jun 16, 2008
    ger5632 wrote:

ycc1988 wrote:

i got the singapore one at first. now, dammit! I cant even enter icarly. it keeps going to the stupid mywebsearch.com plaCE argh!

I can't get it now, and I live in the U.S.

Animegirlx

[88]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 7
    The best thing about this site is the blogs i love reading Carly's and Freddies blogs

AndreaMSkate

[89]Jul 25, 2008
    I like the videos the best. I'm more of a visual person.

zulaz

[90]Jul 25, 2008
    ^ yeah same here =)

and today, there's going to be new pics, video, and a blog woot woot! i cant wait to see the pics lol xD

i bet theres going to be a Gibby pic of him dancing up on a table or somethin' lol.

Animegirlx

[91]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 7
    Yup! Spencer whynotdateme.com videos, Gibby dancing and pictures. (plus Spencer eating cereal for about a minute or so!)
    Edited on 07/26/2008 4:24am

skull555

[92]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 18
    I agree! The videos are Awesome! I love the whole site of iCarly, though!

NatalieTV100

[93]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 10
    I personally like the videos without Carly. I don't know why but they just seem more funnier. My favorite webcast are "Hey, What am I sitting on" and "I have a question". The only ones that I've seen with Carly in them are "Eat Emmiete Eat" and "Randomn Debates" and those are pretty boring shorts in my opinion.

zulaz

[94]Jul 31, 2008
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    I personally like the videos without Carly. I don't know why but they just seem more funnier. My favorite webcast are "Hey, What am I sitting on" and "I have a question". The only ones that I've seen with Carly in them are "Eat Emmiete Eat" and "Randomn Debates" and those are pretty boring shorts in my opinion.

i agree with you all the way. Miranda is really boring in those parts. i actually never laugh at what she says, unless she acts really wacky..of course..with the voice changer in iWin a Date episode lol. but anyway, yeah, i still agree with you on the videos with only jennette, nathan, and jerry. Their all really funny, and can pull off a show even if the part was not in the script. Just like the latest "Hey, what am i sitting on?" video and the Feburary month video (i think)

NatalieTV100

[95]Aug 4, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    i agree with you all the way. Miranda is really boring in those parts. i actually never laugh at what she says, unless she acts really wacky..of course..with the voice changer in iWin a Date episode lol. but anyway, yeah, i still agree with you on the videos with only jennette, nathan, and jerry. Their all really funny, and can pull off a show even if the part was not in the script. Just like the latest "Hey, what am i sitting on?" video and the Feburary month video (i think)
    Yeah Miranda's not really a funny person compared to some of the other cast members like Jerry. The only time I laughed at something she said was in "I Have a Love Sick Teacher" when she told Ms.Ackerman "I'm not the Sass Master". She's a good actress but she's not really as funny compared to ther people.

ycc1988

[96]Aug 4, 2008
    • level: 20
    I think it's more the character than the actress. Carly was meant to play the straight man to the wackier supporting cast.

iskabibble07

[97]Aug 4, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    I think it's more the character than the actress. Carly was meant to play the straight man to the wackier supporting cast.
    Thats a good point. There are a lot of complaints that Miranda isn't funny but she is only as funny as what the writers give her. I think she is more the "mom " of the show more or less there to take care of everybody else. Jerry and Jennette seem to be the primary regulars who are all about comedy and then many of the other regular players like Gibby or Rip Off Rodney are there to sprinkle in the comedy too. Its a good formula.

Fireofnature

[98]Aug 4, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Thats a good point. There are a lot of complaints that Miranda isn't funny but she is only as funny as what the writers give her. I think she is more the "mom " of the show more or less there to take care of everybody else. Jerry and Jennette seem to be the primary regulars who are all about comedy and then many of the other regular players like Gibby or Rip Off Rodney are there to sprinkle in the comedy too. Its a good formula.

I really don't see any of the characters in a family situation, so to speak. There is no "mom" and if there were, that would be Mrs. Benson. The other's are only teenagers who liked to hang out with each other all the time underneath Spencer's care. Even if he doesn't act like it, Spencer is more the wacky father. Sam and Freddie are just the friends that hang out with Carly and do the webshow...

NatalieTV100

[99]Aug 5, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    You do make a very good point. She was pretty funny in "Drake and Josh".

skull555

[100]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 18
    Yeah, she was hilarious in Drake and Josh, and she has always been Awesome!