We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

ICarly - The Actual Web Site Discussion Thread

Cal5114

[61]Jun 7, 2008
    • level: 5

yeah, I notice that too!

I thougth that Miranda was good on Dance on Sunset. I mean she was nice and energetic. How else would you act.

I wish she would be on the clips more often. I hope that they make more Random Debates. I love them!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

zulaz

[62]Jun 7, 2008
    • level: 13
    Cal5114 wrote:

yeah, I notice that too!

I thougth that Miranda was good on Dance on Sunset. I mean she was nice and energetic. How else would you act.

I wish she would be on the clips more often. I hope that they make more Random Debates. I love them!

i dont know..i mean. Miranda is a good actor and all..but..she just doesnt seem to have a personality. in the show, she's a "good girl" and its the same personality in real life. for Jennette, she has to ACT tough and rude/tomboy, even though in real life, she's not like that. and for Nathan, he has to act..well...dorky...lol..and "not-himself"...which makes them really funny in the show, becuase they got the humor.

i actually like it when Miranda is not in the web show videos..xD

if u have watched the ones with her in it..its not as funny really....

Wedgie317

[63]Jun 7, 2008
    OK...but Miranda is actually trying to make a career for herself while Jennette, Nathan, and Jerry aren't doing to much to help their future careers. I see your point as to why you prefer her not to be in the videos, but it would be better if she was in more videos so the entire cast is there.

juan137946

[64]Jun 7, 2008
    it'd be cool if she'd be in the videos more often

Cal5114

[65]Jun 7, 2008
    • level: 5
    I understand what your getting at. But on Drake and Josh she played the little sister who was devious. In real life she isn't devious. But I'm not saying the Nathan and Jennette are bad actors, they are awesome. But Like Miranda has said "Carly knows what to say at the right moment" when she (miranda) has said that sometimes she doesn't? I don't know if I made a point or if I had one... sorry! lol

zulaz

[66]Jun 7, 2008

Wedgie317 wrote:
    OK...but Miranda is actually trying to make a career for herself while Jennette, Nathan, and Jerry aren't doing to much to help their future careers. I see your point as to why you prefer her not to be in the videos, but it would be better if she was in more videos so the entire cast is there.
    lol, it seems to me that nathan and jennette are getting into their careers too. i mean, their both are in movies and some in "pre-production/filming". it's not like im being serious about any of these things on the fourm. and u dont have to take it seriously either, even if it IS your opinion.

sorry if that sounded too rude lol =P

Edited on 06/07/2008 7:57pm

Wedgie317

[67]Jun 7, 2008

Sorry. Its just the fact that people bring up how Miranda isn't in most vids on the site. I mean, you can see where Miranda is heading with her future, so why wonder why she's not on the site so much?

Edited on 06/07/2008 8:18pm

zulaz

[68]Jun 7, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:

Sorry. Its just the fact that people bring up how Miranda isn't in most vids on the site. I mean, you can see where Miranda is heading with her future, so why wonder why she's not on the site so much?

ah ok. i guess i miss read or something, i thought u ment how miranda is working on her future while nathan/jennette airnt. i mean, all 4 of them, miranda/jennette/nathan/jerry have a good future ahead of them. already in iCarly, its a big hit, and people will probably always remember them as the icarly characters.

Wedgie317

[69]Jun 7, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:

ah ok. i guess i miss read or something, i thought u ment how miranda is working on her future while nathan/jennette airnt. i mean, all 4 of them, miranda/jennette/nathan/jerry have a good future ahead of them. already in iCarly, its a big hit, and people will probably always remember them as the icarly characters.
    I did kinda mean that before. Now I don't mean my words as much as when I wrote them before.

zulaz

[70]Jun 7, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:

I did kinda mean that before. Now I don't mean my words as much as when I wrote them before.

ah ok...lol

but i mean, these people are still in school...they MIGHT do other things besides acting too...

gryffinval7890

[71]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 12
    omg! i just got finished watching the latest "Hey! What am i sitting on?" segment.. lol!

i could not stop laughing when Sam said, "my rump knows all"

lol!!! if you haven't seen it you guys should totally check it out...

ycc1988

[72]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 20
    Spencer's new firefighting blog is the best.

zulaz

[73]Jun 8, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    omg! i just got finished watching the latest "Hey! What am i sitting on?" segment.. lol!

lol yeah that was funny too! and freddie/spencer is just looking at her like.. "uh......."

the best part is when spencer fell at the end, lol! becuase that was a accident fall and was not sapposed to happen LOL!
    i heard nathan laugh first when he fell when he was off the set. then jennette came along lol.

crzza

[74]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 49
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Spencer's new firefighting blog is the best.
    Yeah. I love that one.

gryffinval7890

[75]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 12
    zulaz wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

lol yeah that was funny too! and freddie/spencer is just looking at her like.. "uh......."

the best part is when spencer fell at the end, lol! becuase that was a accident fall and was not sapposed to happen LOL!
    i heard nathan laugh first when he fell when he was off the set. then jennette came along lol.

lol! yeah! tee hee! i love how they just went with it and tried to continue running away from her.. lol!

i loved when spencer screamed when she came near! lol!

Stacyy_

[76]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 7
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

lol! yeah! tee hee! i love how they just went with it and tried to continue running away from her.. lol!

Lol I loved this vid! It was so funny when Spencer fell at the end! Freddie was like, "Get up, get up!"

zulaz

[77]Jun 8, 2008
    Stacyy_ wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

Lol I loved this vid! It was so funny when Spencer fell at the end! Freddie was like, "Get up, get up!"

best "hey, what am i sitting on" video so far! xD loved it

AndreaMSkate

[78]Jun 8, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:

Yeah Jennette already has quite the impressive resume for someone her age.

crzza

[79]Jun 8, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    Stacyy_ wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

best "hey, what am i sitting on" video so far! xD loved it
    I did too. It was so funny

zulaz

[80]Jun 8, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:

i even read that Jennette was a model for something...lol. it was right after the kung fu panda premiere last week with nathan. Yeah Jennette already has quite the impressive resume for someone her age.

i even read that Jennette was a model for something right after the kung fu panda premiere last week with nathan.

Edited on 06/08/2008 3:12pm