We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

ICarly - The Actual Web Site Discussion Thread

zulaz

[41]May 28, 2008
    • level: 13
    lol yeah, those three DO make a fun mesh =)
    its like they know what their doing on set and stuff. on the "Celebrate the Month", i think it was febuary or january.....Spencer was sitting on a chair while Sam and Freddie had to tickle his feet by sining the A,B,C's. and Spencer broke the chair. was that on accident or planned?
    it seemed like it was on accident since Sam was all like "Holy smokes he broke the chair!"

i starting Rofling on that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iskabibble07

[42]May 29, 2008

missyera wrote:
    She grew up. Hehe...but i think Amanda has done good for herself, cos' she's had successful movies, and didn't really get much bad press for doing anything scandalous. As long as she doesn't have any leaked myspace pictures, i think they've done well. Lol. I actually do enjoy the icarly website, mainly because i want to see if there's any new segments with Sam, Freddie and Spencer. Honestly, these three really mesh well with each other. I love their segments together...especially the "Hey, What am i sitting on". Hilariously entertaining.
    Yes Amanda should be like the poster girl for how to morph from teen star to a great career as an adult star. She has kept her career clean and done another big sitcom and a bunch of fun movies. I think Drake is heading that direction now and I would love to see the two of them in a movie together.

I agree that the web clips are fun because they are informal and silly. It does seem that they 3 who do most of them, Spencer, Sam and Freddie seem to be having a ton of fun with each other. They seem to crack up and almost go off script sometimes which is really fun to see. I wish Carly was in there having fun too but its all good.

AndreaMSkate

[43]May 29, 2008
    • level: 49
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Was she really that bad on Dance On Sunset? I missed it.

I don't think it is possible for Miranda to ever be bad at anything. And I only saw like 5 mins of it. I just think she is at her best on the show with the other 3 central players of ICarly with her. I guess I am worried that Miranda will take a Miley Cyrus turn and leave the show in the dust. Just as HM was good not just because of Miley but because of Oliver and LIly and the other characters, ICarly is not just a Miranda show. So I worry about that bc I like this show already like 2000 times better than I ever liked HM and would hate it if that screwed it up.

Miranda seems a lot more grounded than Miley. I couldn't see her pulling a Miley.

From your mouth (or keyboard) to God's ears Andrea. Besides ICarly has Dan who seems to do well with his crew. I would far rather see Miranda pull an Amanda than a Miley. We could use a lot more like that.

Definitely. Amanda was great.

iskabibble07

[44]May 29, 2008

Still is although I don't know if she is working on anything right now. I hope she does more TV and movies.

Edited on 05/29/2008 12:00pm
    Edited 2 total times.

zulaz

[45]May 31, 2008

hm...can anyone of you get to iCarly.com? im just making sure its not me or anything. but i think their making a huge update since i couldnt get on there yesterday too... i tried to google it, just to make sure the link in my favorites wasnt messed up or anything, and i came across this for the discription:

"NEW! Rumor Control! So lately we've been surfing the web and we've seen A LOT of rumors about us floating around. Some true, some NOT..."

sooo..i guess they ARE putting new vids up and stuff, BUT DAM! i want to know what that "new" thing is!

Edited on 05/31/2008 4:44pm

zulaz

[46]May 31, 2008
    Double Post: nvm i got it to work =) i love the new iHave a Question about if u can catch a shark with 2 sticks and a marshmellow. Spencer was being halarious in that video.
    Edited on 05/31/2008 6:34pm

ycc1988

[47]May 31, 2008
    • level: 20
    zulaz wrote:

hm...can anyone of you get to iCarly.com? im just making sure its not me or anything. but i think their making a huge update since i couldnt get on there yesterday too... i tried to google it, just to make sure the link in my favorites wasnt messed up or anything, and i came across this for the discription:

"NEW! Rumor Control! So lately we've been surfing the web and we've seen A LOT of rumors about us floating around. Some true, some NOT..."

sooo..i guess they ARE putting new vids up and stuff, BUT DAM! i want to know what that "new" thing is!

I got redirected to a very old version of the site (only the very first blog of each character shows).

zulaz

[48]May 31, 2008

if iCarly is in your favorites, just google it or whatever, and save it to your favorites again. i got it to work, and the new video is halarious =) i love spencer's acting on that one.

and they should update their site with new pic when season 2 starts comming. since their all older now and everything. like..the pic for the main page, i bet that was taken like.. a year ago. and their all older now, sooo..ya...when these people get a chance, they should update it a bit.

Edited on 05/31/2008 9:54pm

crzza

[49]Jun 1, 2008
    zulaz wrote:

if iCarly is in your favorites, just google it or whatever, and save it to your favorites again. i got it to work, and the new video is halarious =) i love spencer's acting on that one.

and they should update their site with new pic when season 2 starts comming. since their all older now and everything. like..the pic for the main page, i bet that was taken like.. a year ago. and their all older now, sooo..ya...when these people get a chance, they should update it a bit.

I've definitely saved it to mine!

gryffinval7890

[50]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 12
    ooh! i don't know how new it is, but there is a new Carly blog on Icarly.com...

i just saw its cool! its about rumors...

zulaz

[51]Jun 1, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

i know i read that. i like the new video about shark food. i was like..ROFL.......

AndreaMSkate

[52]Jun 1, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

HAHAHHAHA that was hilarious. Lewbert, the male model...Freddie with his anti-bacterial sprayed underwear...

iskabibble07

[53]Jun 2, 2008
    the new stuff on the web site are pretty good. We just need more new stuff more often. My current fav is not new though. It is one of the Random Debates which is one of the best series on the site in my opinion. Shampoo vrs the color orange. "Shampoo contains no actual poo". What a great line!
    Edited on 06/02/2008 11:52am

AndreaMSkate

[54]Jun 2, 2008
    I still haven't caught up on reading all the old stuff on the website.

starryeyed15

[55]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 7

zulaz wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    ooh! i don't know how new it is, but there is a new Carly blog on Icarly.com... i just saw its cool! its about rumors...
    i know i read that. i like the new video about shark food. i was like..ROFL.......

That was pretty funny.

Stacyy_

[56]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 7
    I pretty much saw everything on the site already. Though I didn't see Freddie's blog about the New Years Resolutions and I just read it recently. There was one that said something like "Pee with my eyes closed. Hey whatever happens HAPPENS" Omg I was laughing for like 10 minutes XD

AndreaMSkate

[57]Jun 2, 2008
    I've looked through just about everything. There are a ton of blogs left that I have to read when I get a chance.

zulaz

[58]Jun 7, 2008
    omg LOL! the new "hey what am i sitting on?" was halarious at the end. when Spencer and Freddie try to sneak away from Sam becuase she guesses correct too soon on the secrete item..and then Spencer just trips and falls...i was like WOW!....becuase i knew that wasnt sapposed to happen in the script or whatever...but..i guess the producers decided to put it there anyway lol!

taillow22

[59]Jun 7, 2008
    • level: 11

did anyone notice that carly barely seems to be in the videos they have on there, unless the clip was on the show? its mainly sam and freddie (which is weird cuz he's usually behind the camera) and sometimes spencer. i just noticed that...

zulaz

[60]Jun 7, 2008
    i've always thought that maybe Miranda is too busy. (busier than nathan/jennette..)

and im also guessing that the producers probably found out that their veiwers like seeing freddie/sam/spencer in the videos more than miranda. which is true for me lol...those three are just halarious together.

they always seem to have fun..and with miranda..i dont know...they act more stupid than funny...