We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

ICarly - The Actual Web Site Discussion Thread

zulaz

[21]May 25, 2008
    • level: 13
    well, im sure the stars have time to do them, its the people who have to update the site..and the writers ect.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iskabibble07

[22]May 25, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    well, im sure the stars have time to do them, its the people who have to update the site..and the writers ect.
    Maybe this first season before the show was a big hit, they didnt pour a lot into the web site. But now that its a huge hit, it would be cool if the web site had this discussion board and chat rooms and other features so they could get all of this trafic that tv.com gets. Not that I am down on TV.com. Its a great site. But it would be very cool to be able to talk on ICarly also or as much. I guess this summer the writers will be working hard getting season 2 ready but to keep us all from getting stir crazy waiting for new epis, be cool if they did more with the web site. Just me being selfish is all. lol

zulaz

[23]May 25, 2008
    well, even though if they DO put up a message board, you know how many people will just be saying "FREDDIE IS SOO CUTEEE!! OMG I LOVE ICARLY!!!" ect...ect...

and they would need someone to monitor the fourms too =P

iskabibble07

[24]May 25, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    well, even though if they DO put up a message board, you know how many people will just be saying "FREDDIE IS SOO CUTEEE!! OMG I LOVE ICARLY!!!" ect...ect... and they would need someone to monitor the fourms too =P
    I nominate Andrea for that job for sure!!!!!!

zulaz

[25]May 25, 2008
    lol. i guess it WOULD be nice to have a message boards on there, its just...there would be too many little kids on there...and..yeah...it would get annoying on what the people would say on there.

i think i saw a message board on their website before. that was 2 months ago though. or maybe i mis-read it.

AndreaMSkate

[26]May 25, 2008
    • level: 49
    zulaz wrote:
    well, even though if they DO put up a message board, you know how many people will just be saying "FREDDIE IS SOO CUTEEE!! OMG I LOVE ICARLY!!!" ect...ect...

and they would need someone to monitor the fourms too =P

Lol a message board would be awesome.

AndreaMSkate

[27]May 25, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    lol. i guess it WOULD be nice to have a message boards on there, its just...there would be too many little kids on there...and..yeah...it would get annoying on what the people would say on there.

i think i saw a message board on their website before. that was 2 months ago though. or maybe i mis-read it.

Oh yeah...good point. I'm surprised there aren't more younger kids here...

I'm 20 by the way.

zulaz

[28]May 25, 2008
    lol. turned 16 this month. and i would expect 10-12 year olds on the forums on iCarly...have u read the comments on there? its like...wow..-.-"

sunnstar7

[29]May 26, 2008
    • level: 9
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    sunnstar7 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    well, i HAVE noticed that the website shows more of Freddie and Sam...than having Carly in it. theres probably like..5-6 clips on carly in it..while the rest of them are Freddie/Sam/Spencer. soo...ya....
    I'm sure that's because Miranda Cosgrove is more famous and has less time to film things like that. I think. =)
    Yeah kind of how like Jamie Lynn Spears often wasn't in any of the podcasts with the rest of the cast. She was sometimes, but nowhere near as much. Miranda isn't quite on the same level of celebrity, but she's definitely more well known than the rest of them.
    Well I caught a little of the epi of dance on sunset she was on. I was thinking, ummm, Miranda, stick to ICarly. lol Yeah, it would be nice if we saw more of Carly on the web clips. But I like Sam, Spencer and Freddie just as much as Carly so I am happy to see them do the comedy. I just hope Miranda isnt getting to big for her shorts to do the work to make both the web site and the show a success.

LOL, I think she really is trying to star on EVERY SINGLE TeeNick show. Drake and Josh, iCarly, Unfabulous, Zoey 101, Just Jordan, Dance on Sunset...

iskabibble07

[30]May 26, 2008
    sunnstar7 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    sunnstar7 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    well, i HAVE noticed that the website shows more of Freddie and Sam...than having Carly in it. theres probably like..5-6 clips on carly in it..while the rest of them are Freddie/Sam/Spencer. soo...ya....
    I'm sure that's because Miranda Cosgrove is more famous and has less time to film things like that. I think. =)
    Yeah kind of how like Jamie Lynn Spears often wasn't in any of the podcasts with the rest of the cast. She was sometimes, but nowhere near as much. Miranda isn't quite on the same level of celebrity, but she's definitely more well known than the rest of them.
    Well I caught a little of the epi of dance on sunset she was on. I was thinking, ummm, Miranda, stick to ICarly. lol Yeah, it would be nice if we saw more of Carly on the web clips. But I like Sam, Spencer and Freddie just as much as Carly so I am happy to see them do the comedy. I just hope Miranda isnt getting to big for her shorts to do the work to make both the web site and the show a success.
    LOL, I think she really is trying to star on EVERY SINGLE TeeNick show. Drake and Josh, iCarly, Unfabulous, Zoey 101, Just Jordan, Dance on Sunset...
    Nick needs to watch it they don't stretch her too thin or make her such a star outside of ICarly that the show suffers like another star of a very popular disney show did whom I dont need to name. Before long they will have to rename the web site Icarlysnothere or Iforgotcarly

zulaz

[31]May 26, 2008
    yeah, i hope Miranda wont get it over her head too much. i would hate to see iCarly close before Season 4...

ger5632

[32]May 26, 2008
    • level: 24

Yeah... you know i've always wondered why so little comments are put up and not all of them. I mean its kinda unfair dont you think? you're not even sure whether those are real accounts.

anyway, I love iAct it out most. The first one where Sam and Spencer were busy doing something else freddie went all 'I love you Carly' in front of the camera. That was so funny i almost fell of my chair.

zulaz

[33]May 26, 2008

LOL! i know right? they do the most random things on there which make it halarious. i like the iCrush it, iAct it out, Hey, what am i sitting on?, and the celebrate the month.

those are the funny videos i enjoy the most. it seems like sam/freddie/spencer enjoy being in the videos too...as it seems like they laugh alot in them too.

Edited on 05/26/2008 10:11pm

iskabibble07

[34]May 28, 2008
    ger5632 wrote:

Yeah... you know i've always wondered why so little comments are put up and not all of them. I mean its kinda unfair dont you think? you're not even sure whether those are real accounts.

anyway, I love iAct it out most. The first one where Sam and Spencer were busy doing something else freddie went all 'I love you Carly' in front of the camera. That was so funny i almost fell of my chair.

I like the web site and I go there and look at the clips pretty often even though I have seen them on. They don't update it often enough. I have made some comments on their feedback until it hurts part but I have no idea if anyone read them or used them. I don't keep track enough to go back and see if they got put up on the site. I did make an account there with a profile and all but I have no idea why that is importnat since there isn't anything you can do with a user name that you can't do without one and they don't give you any feedback on your feedback. I guess the site needs some work.

AndreaMSkate

[35]May 28, 2008
    sunnstar7 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    sunnstar7 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

Was she really that bad on Dance On Sunset? I missed it.

iskabibble07

[36]May 28, 2008

AndreaMSkate wrote:

I don't think it is possible for Miranda to ever be bad at anything. And I only saw like 5 mins of it. I just think she is at her best on the show with the other 3 central players of ICarly with her. I guess I am worried that Miranda will take a Miley Cyrus turn and leave the show in the dust. Just as HM was good not just because of Miley but because of Oliver and LIly and the other characters, ICarly is not just a Miranda show. So I worry about that bc I like this show already like 2000 times better than I ever liked HM and would hate it if that screwed it up.

Edited on 05/28/2008 12:43pm

AndreaMSkate

[37]May 28, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

I don't think it is possible for Miranda to ever be bad at anything. And I only saw like 5 mins of it. I just think she is at her best on the show with the other 3 central players of ICarly with her. I guess I am worried that Miranda will take a Miley Cyrus turn and leave the show in the dust. Just as HM was good not just because of Miley but because of Oliver and LIly and the other characters, ICarly is not just a Miranda show. So I worry about that bc I like this show already like 2000 times better than I ever liked HM and would hate it if that screwed it up.

Miranda seems a lot more grounded than Miley. I couldn't see her pulling a Miley.

iskabibble07

[38]May 28, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

Miranda seems a lot more grounded than Miley. I couldn't see her pulling a Miley.

From your mouth (or keyboard) to God's ears Andrea. Besides ICarly has Dan who seems to do well with his crew. I would far rather see Miranda pull an Amanda than a Miley. We could use a lot more like that.

zulaz

[39]May 28, 2008
    what happened to Amanda anyway lol.

missyera

[40]May 28, 2008
    • level: 8
    She grew up. Hehe...but i think Amanda has done good for herself, cos' she's had successful movies, and didn't really get much bad press for doing anything scandalous. As long as she doesn't have any leaked myspace pictures, i think they've done well. Lol.

I actually do enjoy the icarly website, mainly because i want to see if there's any new segments with Sam, Freddie and Spencer. Honestly, these three really mesh well with each other. I love their segments together...especially the "Hey, What am i sitting on". Hilariously entertaining.