We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly spinoff show ideas.

primallynx

[1]Mar 2, 2010
    • level: 14

See what you can come up with. Maybe Gibby needs his own show? Or Miss Briggs? Mine is about Socko.

Socko and his family own a clothing store. Socko sells socks. Tyler for ties, and Penny for her shirts. They're looking to expand and they meet new girl in town Jean. She makes crazy jeans and pants and will be a possible love interest for Socko and Tyler to fight over.

I'm starting the Jocko and Jyler shipping war right now.

Guest appearances by Spencer who needs new clothes and Nevel who finally opens his habberdashery but doesn't like the competition from Socko's place.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sockstar

[2]Mar 2, 2010
    • level: 12
    Sorry, but Jocko and Jyler are nothing compared to Syler.

arnoldmcguire

[3]Mar 2, 2010
    My spinoff would be about Sam- if she wasn't a bad girl, well, for sake of fanservice, a sweet, innocent-like girl (who has kinda weird thoughts) and Gibby is in the show too but bring the love interest of Sam.

Title: "That's me, Sam!"

xiaxia123

[4]Mar 3, 2010
    • level: 4
    I'd like a spinoff show about the iCarly gang in college.

marcdragicevic

[5]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    There is actually going to be a spin-off, between iCarly and Victorious.

roderoc8678

[6]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 6
    If I were to do a spin off with iCarly I would do a spin-off with Carly and Freddie in College doing their webcast from there. Freddie would be Carly's love interest. The title would possibly be... well I really don't know a good name for this one. Would somebody help me with this?

Aprilshakira

[7]Mar 10, 2010
    • level: 10
    primallynx wrote:

See what you can come up with. Maybe Gibby needs his own show? Or Miss Briggs? Mine is about Socko.

Socko and his family own a clothing store. Socko sells socks. Tyler for ties, and Penny for her shirts. They're looking to expand and they meet new girl in town Jean. She makes crazy jeans and pants and will be a possible love interest for Socko and Tyler to fight over.

I'm starting the Jocko and Jyler shipping war right now.

Guest appearances by Spencer who needs new clothes and Nevel who finally opens his habberdashery but doesn't like the competition from Socko's place.

Wow, I actually REALLY like that. I would so watch it. You should write a book about it, except of course changing the names so you won't get sued. Or just make your own show haha. You should TOTALLY pitch this to Dan! I really love it. Write a fanfiction or something, it interests me.

arnoldmcguire

[8]Mar 10, 2010

roderoc8678 wrote:
    If I were to do a spin off with iCarly I would do a spin-off with Carly and Freddie in College doing their webcast from there. Freddie would be Carly's love interest. The title would possibly be... well I really don't know a good name for this one. Would somebody help me with this?

How about iCollege or iCreddie? (the latter b/c of Carly and Freddie together in College)

Edited on 03/10/2010 2:08pm