We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly show cross-overs

saylavee

[1]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 18

I got the idea from a post on the Most/Least likely thread. What shows would you like to see iCarly crossover with? Also if this is a repeat thread, who cares just go with it.

but i can see the possibilty of icarly crossing with drake and josh in a weird et funny sort of way. Fredde's dad turns out to be walter and Carly's mom is Drake's mom(sorry i dont remember her name) but that would turn out weird cuz then freddie and carly would be siblings in some way, and theyd need to figure out the megan and carly thing since theyd be the same age and are played by miranda cosgrove.

like josh and fredde were brothers but mrs benson and walter split up (usualy when a man and woman get divoreced the woman keeps her maiden name and the kids get to pick which name i beleive) and walter took josh and mrs bbenson took freddie. Drake, Spencer, Carly and Megan are all siblings (i guess theyd make carly and megan twins?) then they split up, mr shay took spencer and carly, drake's mom took megan and drake.

that would be an ooooooooddddd wouldnt it?

any ideas

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XEOCX

[2]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    Not bad but too confusing. I'd perfer a True Jackson VP and iCarly cross-over. Like True notices iCarly and wants to sponser some new outfits through the show. Idk

schillingklaus

[3]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 12

As fanfic writer, most of my stories are crossovers with Drake&Josh or Zoey 101 (usually all three together) , althgough on rare occasions i also use Disney shows of the same genre as Schneider's works. Schneider always leaves strange hints which I like to pick up. Carly-Megan, Spencer-Steve are the most obvious, also nathan Kress had been for two seconds in D&J. Jenet and Miranda had one-time characters in Zoey 101.

Sam once talks about a mean-looking uncle named Carmine. And there was one Carminein one episode of Zoey 101 who slew a fly with a table lamp, in a similar way as Sam used a fire extinguisher in order to slay a spider. They must be related.

In season two, Carly and Sam talk about the birthday party of some Karen Franklin who is never show. There was anequally not-shown Karen Franklin in Zoey 101, a girl who was upset about not getting birthday gifts from michael whom she had told that she didn't want any. Is Dan Schneider aware of that?

Pseudo-trademarks like Galaxy Wars and Pear-technologies penetrate all of Schneider's shows.

In Zoey 101, Ridgeway is a borstal school.

Quinn Pensky, Zoey 101 maincast, is said to be from Seattle, so she might know people from iCarly. I imagine that either Freddie or Shane or Nevel, or maybe more than one of them, are remotely related to Quinn and have learnt from her when they were younger.

They happen to watch briefly iCarly in Zoey 101. I like to imagin e Dustin , a regular Zoey 101 guy slightly younger than Carly, to be a huge fan of the show and have a fancrush on Carly.

The already mentioned scenario of Carly's mom having married Freddie's dad doesn't make them biologically related, thus not render Creddie illegal. Josh/Megan is equally legal once megan is old enough.

Schneider's new show Victorious is scheduled for next year. Miranda, Nathan, and Sam should definitely have guest roles in there.

True Jackson, orUnfabulous are not by Dan Schneider, but they certainly share part of the production team, so there are a bunch of crossing hints, too. And we had Jenet on TJVP, Nathan and Miranda should do the same.

jegolas1973

[4]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 22
    I would definitely go for a Mighty B/ICarly crossover.

Sara_Marie_41

[5]Nov 28, 2009
    I'm been trying Simpsons crossover of Icarly.

futuramarama

[6]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 37
    I don't like crossovers much, they usually stink, but maybe with another nick show, so probably True Jackson or Big Time Rush or something

crazyforTV97

[7]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 16
    Sara_Marie_41 wrote:
    I'm been trying Simpsons crossover of Icarly.

I would laugh so hard. I know this show is kind of old, but iCarly and Home Improvement.

Carly could watch episodes of Tool Time and agree to have Tim on the show. Tim could then find a way to break something or set something on fire. Spencer and Tim could check in to Incredibly Random Aresnists Aynonymis(butchered). The 6 kids could all meet and then Brad & Freddie would get into a fight on who got to date Sam.

saylavee

[8]Nov 28, 2009

Lol iCarly and home improvemet would be funny.

What bout iCarly crossed with Degrassi? funny melodrama. That would be ineresting to watch. Idk like someone from Degrassi is related to Carly Freddie or Sam and they are staying over during the break with some friends and appear on iCarly.

ruffmanfan88

[9]Nov 28, 2009
    I say do one with suite life on deck or wizards of waverly place that be pretty crazy.

schillingklaus

[10]Nov 29, 2009

iCarly/Zoey 101 seems to be particularly frowned upon and deprecated by most fans, although it may lead to wonderful couples like

Carly Shay / Dustin Brooks

Spencer Shay / Stacy Dillsen

Spencer Shay / Zoey Brooks

Mrs. Briggs / Dean Rivers

Shelby Marx / Vince Blake

Harper / Lisa Perkins

Shane / Paige Howard

Cat Frothy / Dog Elvis

Spencer Shay / Nicole Bristow

Amber Tate / Logan Reese

and on and on and on it goes