We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly on KCA 2010 discussion

saylavee

[1]Feb 20, 2010
    • level: 18

(I know we've already revealed this on another topic but I'd thought I'd make one specificaly for it)

Okay, so iCarly has been nominated for favorite tv show along with Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life on Deck, and Sonny with a Chance.

Miranda Cosgrove has also been nomiated for Favorite Actress along with Selena Gomez, Keke Palmer and Miley Cyrus (ew).

The KCA will air on March 27 at 8PM EST on nickelodean, following the premeire of Dan's new show Victorious.

I for one hope we have another "baby spencer" vid from icarly that breaks the fourth wall telling us to vote for them like on the teen choice awards.

So, discuss icarly's chances and mirands's chances, and discuss anything KCA related too if you want!

(Btw who ever votes for Jacob Black and Bella Swan for cutest couple gets a cookie, whoever votes for the Obama's die..jk...)...

Edited on 02/21/2010 8:34am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Girlygirl24

[2]Feb 20, 2010
    • level: 28
    saylavee wrote:

(I know we've already revealed this on another topic but I'd thought I'd make one specificaly for it)

Okay, so iCarly has been nominated for favorite tv show along with True Jack VP, Suite Life on Deck, and Sonny with a Chance.

Miranda Cosgrove has also been nomiated for Favorite Actress along with Selena Gomez, Keke Palmer and Miley Cyrus (ew).

The KCA will air on March 27 at 8PM EST on nickelodean, following the premeire of Dan's new show Victorious.

I for one hope we have another "baby spencer" vid from icarly that breaks the fourth wall telling us to vote for them like on the teen choice awards.

So, discuss icarly's chances and mirands's chances, and discuss anything KCA related too if you want!

(Btw who ever votes for Jacob Black and Bella Swan for cutest couple gets a cookie, whoever votes for the Obama's die..jk...)...

Icarly and BellaXJacob FTW!!!!

katywishing100

[3]Feb 20, 2010
    • level: 15
    saylavee wrote:

Okay, so iCarly has been nominated for favorite tv show along with True Jack VP, Suite Life on Deck, and Sonny with a Chance.

How in the world was True Jackson VP nominated? That is one of the worst shows ever. God, I hope Miley Cryus doesn't win.

Ventoux

[4]Feb 20, 2010
    • level: 1
    icarly has a way bigger fanbase than any of those shows, so a definite win there. But I do think Gomez will win favourite actress, she's much more well known than Miranda and most people can't stand Miley.

iCarly317

[5]Feb 20, 2010
    • level: 13
    katywishing100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

How in the world was True Jackson VP nominated? That is one of the worst shows ever. God, I hope Miley Cryus doesn't win.
    If I had to guess, I'd say that True Jackson, VP was only nominated because its pretty much the only other live telecast show on Nick (no cartoon on Nick or Disney is even worth nominating). Its either True Jackson or The Troop really. And based on Miley's performance lately and how much even more people have come to hate her since last year's KCAs, its a pretty good chance she won't win.

saylavee

[6]Feb 20, 2010
    I missed last yrs KCAs, what did she do to make everyone hate her? I just always hated her so...

iCarly317

[7]Feb 20, 2010
    I just meant that a lot more people have come to hate her within the last year, since the KCSs came on. She didn't do anything in general at the KCAs, although she did cry when she accepted an award because apparently she was so surprised that she won.

Girlygirl24

[8]Feb 20, 2010
    saylavee wrote:

True jackson vp isnt nominated Wizards of Waverly place is

katywishing100

[9]Feb 21, 2010
    • level: 15
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

Well, then I hope WOWP wins, and I really hope Selena Gomez wins Favorite Actress.

saylavee

[10]Feb 21, 2010
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

oopsie, well true jackson is nominated, but sonny w/ a chance isnt. I guess when i was typing it a sonny w/ a chance commercial came on and i typed that in instead of WOWP, i'll change it

edit: woah woah woah woah woah, i just checked the nominies again, the last time i checked it said true jackson vp was there instead of sonny. either that was another case of my sucky computer, or they changed it, ok, i'll change it right this time lol

Edited on 02/21/2010 8:34am

HaydenAvery

[11]Feb 21, 2010
    • level: 21
    iCarly will definitely win.

arnoldmcguire

[12]Feb 21, 2010
    • level: 12
    I place my trust on iCarly to win this year. oh I believe it'll win thanks to the episode "iSaved Your Life", no doubt!

Girlygirl24

[13]Feb 21, 2010
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    iCarly will definitely win.

Agree

leeseygirl

[14]Feb 21, 2010
    • level: 46
    I'm not surprised that Miley is nominated, because a lot of kid's enjoy her music/acting. What completely surprises me is that for once since the show premiered, Hannah Montana, isn't nominated for a children's awards ceremony. Though, it has gone downhill lately...

iCarly317

[15]Feb 21, 2010
    It seems like every year Nick.com makes some mistake when trying to list all of the nominess on the website. Usually its just a picture or something small that they have to fix, but I guess this year its a couple of show nominees. Its either iCarly or Wizards for sure that will win favorite TV show, so it'll be a competition, but iCarly should still win. Both shows have gotten a lot more popular within the last year.

Aprilshakira

[16]Feb 21, 2010
    • level: 10
    I'm definitely voting for iCarly. I like Wizards, but I just prefer iCarly to it. And I also really hate Disney Channel (besides Wizards of course, haha.) I'm going to vote for Selena as best actress though, but Miranda would be second -- her acting HAS improved greatly. And no offense, but I hate Twilight. o_O But I think Jennette should be nominated for best actress -- or Nathan for best actor. Are they nominated for ANYTHING? Shesh!

marcdragicevic

[17]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    I really want iCarly to win again. They won for the Nick. Australian choice Awards last November.
    That was good to see.
    (Miranda Cosgrove was down for that event as well)