We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly FanFic Discussion Page

saylavee

[1]Mar 2, 2010
    • level: 18

Well seeing how much most of you love fanfics and have an account on fanfic.net, heck most of you write them, I figured I'd make a topic for you guys to go about exchanging usernames. Talking about different ICARLY fanfics, giving links to fanfics, and helping each other out with ideas.

Please only talk about iCarly fanfic related fanfic stuff.

I only have an account on ff, but i read em from time to time. Also, I have an idea, but i'm too lazy to write it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XEOCX

[2]Mar 2, 2010
    • level: 7

I feel like crap cuz I gave up on my 100 Word Seddie Challenge. But hopefully, I'll continue soon

charmed4eva112

[3]Mar 3, 2010
    • level: 20
    I have an FF. I'm known as charmed4eva112 on there But I haven't written anything in a while for iCarly.

schillingklaus

[4]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 12

iWrite a lot for iCarly, but always mixed with other stuff, leading to wonderful couples like Carly/Dustin (Zoey 101), Spencer/Zoey (Zoey 101), Spencer/True (True Jackson VP), Spencer/Stacy (Zoey 101), Griffin/Rebecca (Zoey 101), Nevel/Megan (Drake & Josh), Shelby/Logan (Zoey 101), Shelby/Vince (Zoey 101), Shane/Quinn (Zoey 101),Lewbert/Coco (Zoey 101),Mrs Benson/Chaunsee (Zoey 101), Shane/Mindy (Drake and Josh), Amber Tate/Logan (Zoey 101),Amber/Drake (Drake & Josh), Spencer/Geena (Unfabulous), Principal Franklin/Mrs. Brandywine (Unfabulous), and on and on and on it goes

marcdragicevic

[5]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    XEOCX wrote:

I feel like crap cuz I gave up on my 100 Word Seddie Challenge. But hopefully, I'll continue soon

What, 100 Word Seddie Challenge?