We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iBloop 2: Electric Bloopaloo Discussion Thread

UnovaChampion

[1]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 19

Set to air on December 28th at 7 PM eastern.

Part of a week of premieres leading up to new years and iStillPsycho.

I suspect it will include more bloopers.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Diamondgrl13

[2]Dec 10, 2011
    • level: 6
    Wait, what?? I thought the next episode to air was iStill Psycho? On the 31st. Where did you hear about this one airing on the 28th?? I'm WAY more interested in this episode than iStill Psycho! Nora is just plain creepy! lol

UnovaChampion

[3]Dec 11, 2011
    • level: 19
    Toonzone.

I like the title of the episode though.

Electric Bloopaloo.

kurain

[4]Dec 28, 2011
    • level: 4

"Christopher Cane's salsa rocks my mouth."

Oh, god. How naughty.

And the man-crush he had on Noah.

83optics

[5]Dec 28, 2011

learned:

* the puppet's inhaling the incense fumes again

* it rocks her mouth

* i'll never look at a urinal the same way again

* epic spit take

* T BO > tim tebow

vanillacupcakes

[6]Dec 28, 2011
    • level: 16
    I didn't know this episode was airing today but I accidentally came across it. I love bloopers, but they seem to me like a waste of a production code. I felt there was too much Victorious whoring and too much of the "interview" to have time for actual bloopers. I found Christopher Cane a lot more annoying than Rex in Victorious. There was way too much of him...ughh. I saw the clip of him with Victoria Justice for the Victorious blooper episode and man was he creepy as hell! Of course he absolutely ~loves her and her magical glorious cheekbones. The bloopers itself were really good though.

iCarlyMark

[8]Dec 28, 2011
    • level: 2

I think this was probably the worse episode of the new season. I liked the first iBloop despite that I think that it's something that should be on special features of a DVD. But I didn't laugh at this new one much at all. And putting Rex 'I meanChristopher Cane' on there made it sort of more lame.

Edited on 12/28/2011 8:24pm

alexspotsme

[9]Dec 28, 2011
    • level: 15
    Christopher "Creeper" Cane *shivers* Creepy...

Both iBloop 2 and Blooptorious felt really bland. I'm sorry, for those who enjoyed it, but it seemed like a waste of 30 minutes.

It felt like there were less bloopers this time; and I enjoyed iBloop from 2010. But a Blooper episode seems a waste of a 13 episode season. I guess this is the price of producing 2 TV shows at once. Not that it's a bad idea, but it seems to be holding back a lot of content for either show. It worries me how long iCarly and Victorious will last.

Unless it's not a waste to have a Blooper episode; what I've learned from filming a TV show, it costs a lot of money in a short amoun of time between film and place to film. Like a lot. I guess making a blooper episode, using all the outtakes in a episode worth, will recover the money they spend on filming at Nickelodeon Studios. Just a theory though.

As for the end of iBloop 2: Electric Bloopalo, Christopher Cane commented "the end of iCarly"; and Miranda Cosgrove didn't defend that at all. Seems to me like the rest of iCarly to come (both Seasons 5 and 6) is actually the end. Dunno if that's really confirming anything.

Anyways, this episode was just too flashy and unexpected in a disappointing way. I also feel like Dan made a funny title for nothing. I was expecting a lot of "Dan" creepiness; not "Cane" creepiness.

jkxbox360

[10]Dec 29, 2011
    • level: 15
    Did the Victorious blooper show feature iCarly characters like how the icarly one featured victiorous character( creepy puppet!)

stui8

[11]Dec 30, 2011
    • level: 30

I hated both of the new Blooper episodes

KJLwriter

[12]Jan 1, 2012
    • level: 8
    I didn't like it. It was just awkward with Rex. The bloopers weren't really that funny this time. They didn't even seem to focus on the bloopers unlike the first blooper episode. It was all about Rex {Christoper Cane} and his salsa. I agree that it probably should've been a bonus feature on a dvd. I'm so glad iStill Psycho was better than iBloop 2.

vanillacupcakes

[13]Jan 1, 2012
    iPsycho bloopers they should have included in this episode....damn you Rex or Christopher Cane or whatever your name is you puppet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld_2QZwowe4

I just saw the Victorious one online, and I found iCarly's bloopers so much better. The other people's reactions were a lot better. Also I feel like Victorious lacks a "Jerry Trainor" type of person. The way Jerry goofs around off set makes the bloopers better too. Yet Christopher basically talked down on the iCarly cast(except Gibby) as if he is too good for them. He bragged about Victorious being nominated for an Emmy too much. With the Victorious cast, he was a lot nicer(except he was just RUDE to Daniella, which is sad since she is highly underrated and imo the best actress on the show). He said facts about the Victorious cast(Liz and Ariana in 13 the musical, Leon in the Lion King) but not about iCarly. I know that's a part of the joke but it annoyed me. I thought Miranda and Jerry were absolutely hilarious in the first blooper ep. They easily could have done that again. They should have had Jerry or Boogie(the guy who plays T-Bo) host. It would have been better.

KJLwriter

[14]Jan 1, 2012
    • level: 8
    Yeah, I agree. He was rude to the iCarly people, even Miranda. He was only nice to Noah. I did think the bloopers were better in the iCarly one, but I still didn't enjoy it.

marcdragicevic

[15]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 21
    Didn't enjoy it, hated how both episodes featured Christopher Cane. (Victorious and iCarly). Why didn't they just get Jake Farrow to voice Rex like normally...

nicknameless101

[16]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 25

Yeah, I totally agree. That puppet was so biased!

vanillacupcakes

[17]Jan 2, 2012
    I also didn't like that it aired on a random Wednesday. I came across it by accident, otherwise I wouldn't know it would be on. I think this episode only got about 3 million views or some low number like that.

Diamondgrl13

[18]Jan 3, 2012
    Agree with everyone else. Episode stunk. Very disappointed because I thought there was no real way to screw up a blooper episode but, lo and behold! They found a way! lol. Rex needed to go and there needed to be way more actual bloopers shown-ones that were legitimately funny-more like the ones someone linked above-those were better. :-) The ones in the first blooper episode were really good-WAY better than these lame-o ones. Did they even TRY to pick good ones this time?? The random YouTube videos Dan posts are WAY better than this episode was.

marcdragicevic

[19]Jan 3, 2012
    • level: 21
    Yeah, that's true. There was a lot more bloopers than they actually showed. Some here for iStill Psycho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld_2QZwowe4

teenj12

[20]Jan 3, 2012
    • level: 26
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    I also didn't like that it aired on a random Wednesday. I came across it by accident, otherwise I wouldn't know it would be on. I think this episode only got about 3 million views or some low number like that.
    I hadn't even known this aired o_o and I had came across Blooptorious by accident too.