We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iBiggest Episode Disapointment

Which episode was disapointing?

woahwoah678

[1]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 28

To me,I think iSpace Out was disapointing.I just hated that episode because they weren't even in space.They were in a test.And iFight Shelby Marx.I wanted to see Carly fight.But Carly was an idiot and hanged to her leg.iLook Alike was disapointing because the commercial for it made it look like the other Carly tried to replace her.But it didn't.But I loved iMeet Fred and iGo To Japan,even though Fred is annoying.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

frontman19

[2]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 14

I thought iSpace Out was a terrible episode, as was iMeet Fred, I enjoyed the other three episodes here, so it was between those two, but I hated iSpace Out a little bit more, it wasn't funny at all and everyone was so out of character. It was annoying.

Edited on 07/14/2010 2:10pm

pscf3

[3]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 16
    Defienty iSpace Out. It was actually good when I saw it a couple of weeks later. The commercials gave away the ending, as well as all the good parts, so ther was hardly any thing new. As for the others, Carly did fight in iFight Shelby Marx it was just cut out for time. I acutally thought iFight was BETTER than I thought it was going to be. As for iMeet Fred and iGo to Japan, I didn't watch icarly back then, but iGo to Japan is one of my fav episodes and iMeet Fred is OKAY, but not as bad as everyone says. I remember promos for iLook Alike, but I didn't get to see it until a while later, and it is okay. Several people are going to say that iBeat the Heat was a disappointment, but it was NOT. It was a roumored "seddie episodes", yet it obviously. It wasn't the BEST episodes, but it was okay.

krisiten

[4]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 5

Don't get me wrong, I really like iSpace out. But I was really looking foward to tons of fighting and mayhem throughout the episode while they were locked in that pod. They were hardly in the pod...it made me sad.

marcdragicevic

[5]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 21
    I think that 'iSpace Out' missed a lot of information in between. You had to use your imagination quite a bit.

sockstar

[6]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 12
    None of them. Mine is iSaved Your Life. Should've been 40 minutes. They should've explored Carly and Freddie's relationship closer.

frontman19

[7]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 14

Carly and Freddie don't have a strong romantic relationship. None of the characters do. 40 minutes was the perfect length to prove that, and I wasn't disappointed by iSYL, it was really cute and sweet.

Edited on 07/15/2010 12:23am

marcdragicevic

[8]Jul 15, 2010
    frontman19 wrote:

Carly and Freddie don't have a strong romantic relationship. None of the characters do. 40 minutes was the perfect length to prove that, and I wasn't disappointed by iSYL, it was really cute and sweet.

I liked that episode.

pscf3

[9]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 16
    Yeah, iSYL, iBelieve in Bigfoot, and iSpeed Date are my 3 favorite episodes.
    Sockstar, Dan did consider making it a movie, and I don't know Why he didn't. To me it would have been a great movie. Maybe they thought that there was already enough movies. Maybe they already had the plot for iQuit iCarly (which was shot right after iSYL). It was still a great episode( I probably liked it more because of all the creddie though).

marcdragicevic wrote:
    frontman19 wrote:

I liked that episode.

loey12886

[10]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 10
    I liked Ifight Shelby Marx, but it bugged me in Disapointment because Carly like won the fight and she didn't even touch Shelby at all and that really pissed me off

marcdragicevic

[11]Jul 15, 2010
    loey12886 wrote:
    I liked Ifight Shelby Marx, but it bugged me in Disapointment because Carly like won the fight and she didn't even touch Shelby at all and that really pissed me off

Yeah, that kinda for me as well. But why didn't Shelby use her brains and go down and hurt her?

loey12886

[12]Jul 15, 2010
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    loey12886 wrote:

Yeah, that kinda for me as well. But why didn't Shelby use her brains and go down and hurt her?

probably because the fight was over, so it probably wouldn't have mattered

marcdragicevic

[13]Jul 15, 2010
    Hmm, there were a few seconds left though. But she keep on yabbering to her coach about it. :S

loey12886

[14]Jul 15, 2010
    then I don't know

schillingklaus

[15]Jul 15, 2010

Easy: Shelby Marx did not fight herself, but she let one of her similar-looking relatives fight for her, such as Lola, Tori, Vivienne, or Tammi. Those girls are not athletic, and Carly had it quite easy. The only purpose of the fight was manipulating the odds for Shelby's next fight, so her evil manager Rod could make tons of bucks.

Anyways, Most of the eopisodes of season two were no good, barring iStage An Intervention, iSaw Him First, iGo Nuclear, and iMust Have Locker 239, and all of season 3 barring iHave My Principals sucked like junk, but that was not much of a disappointment, as Zoey 101 and Drake & Josh had taken a similar turn after some twenty episodes only, hence the decline was to be expected.

krisiten

[16]Jul 15, 2010
    • level: 5
    sockstar wrote:
    None of them. Mine is iSaved Your Life. Should've been 40 minutes. They should've explored Carly and Freddie's relationship closer.

All they did was kiss. Making it a movie would have just added 20 more minutes of kissing. Lmfao.

sockstar

[17]Jul 16, 2010
    I'd have been okay with that ^__^ But maybe have a couple scenes of them being cute and talking and maybe cuddly before they start with the heaving making out

marcdragicevic

[18]Jul 16, 2010
    sockstar wrote:
    I'd have been okay with that ^__^ But maybe have a couple scenes of them being cute and talking and maybe cuddly before they start with the heaving making out

Yeah, I agree with that.

schillingklaus

[19]Jul 16, 2010

Making out scenes are a bad thing, especially between Carlotta Shay and Fredward Benson, as Fredward Benson is nowhere near worthy of Carlotta, as he refuses to believe in the curse of Consuela.

But similar perversions are not unusual for Nickelodeon, as best seen in Zoey 101 where Logan Reese who is even more unworthy of Quinn Pensky makes out with the latter in a disgusting manner.

Thus one can't call this a disappointment, but it is to be deemed as business as usual.

marcdragicevic

[20]Jul 16, 2010
    schillingklaus wrote:

Making out scenes are a bad thing, especially between Carlotta Shay and Fredward Benson, as Fredward Benson is nowhere near worthy of Carlotta, as he refuses to believe in the curse of Consuela.

But similar perversions are not unusual for Nickelodeon, as best seen in Zoey 101 where Logan Reese who is even more unworthy of Quinn Pensky makes out with the latter in a disgusting manner.

Thus one can't call this a disappointment, but it is to be deemed as business as usual.

"Making out scenes" aren't necessarily a bad thing. (I think it depends on 'how old you are.'
    Her name is 'Carly' not 'Carlotta.' It doesn't matter if Freddie doesn't believe in the curse of Consuela, Carly does not care at all, thus it has nothing to do with their relationship.
    In 'Zoey 101', if Logan Reese and Quinn Pensky like each other; they deserve to be together.