We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

"iApril Fools" Episode Discussion

marcdragicevic

[21]May 15, 2012
    • level: 21
    Wasn't a fan of this one. At least it got better this though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vanillacupcakes

[22]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 16
    I guess I was the only one who liked it....I thought it was one of the funnier episodes of this season. The only "flashback" episode from a show I've liked better was the two flashback eps from Community. It was sooooo freaking random and trolling-like. The writers MUST have been high when they wrote this....idk how else you would come up with these ideas for this episode. Two other things that cracked me up....the "party bush" and T-Bo as a genie.

teenj12

[23]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 26
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    I guess I was the only one who liked it....I thought it was one of the funnier episodes of this season. The only "flashback" episode from a show I've liked better was the two flashback eps from Community. It was sooooo freaking random and trolling-like. The writers MUST have been high when they wrote this....idk how else you would come up with these ideas for this episode. Two other things that cracked me up....the "party bush" and T-Bo as a genie.
    The BTTF spoof ending was my favorite part .

Diamondgrl13

[24]Jun 14, 2012
    • level: 6

teenj12 wrote:
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    The BTTF spoof ending was my favorite part .

Me too!

Edited on 06/14/2012 10:17pm