We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

I think I'm jealous of Dan Schneider....

katywishing100

[21]Dec 14, 2009
    • level: 15
    I'm pretty sure there's other producers, writers, directors, etc. He doesn't make every single decision for the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saylavee

[22]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 18
    No he doesnt, the other producers, writers, editors and directors change things around, add stuff, and make sure its appropriate for children etc

pixarprincess

[23]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 13
    tweenboy wrote:
    C4DM4R wrote:

thats the thing isnt it? he DOES control everything, and can unleash a little bit of either ship at any point, and get them all riled up, and it must be amusing to see people all hyped up, and the forums ringing. thats why i like RTS's, REAl-Time Strategy gamas, you have complete control, and anything that goes wrong, you KNOW how it happened.

you know what would really proove he likes to do this to us? if he posted that he was doing a truth-or-dare episode, and wanted suggestions. he get like, BILLIONS of emails. and a LOT of them would be kissing, or some other romantic notion. but, if he did use some peoples suggestions, if would be an interesting episode.

and, i didnt like quogan either, but just because it was random, and all of a sudden. if there was character development, it would ahve been better.

i wonder what his next series is going to be, not that im waiting for icarly to end, well, i kind of am, just to see a ship happen, but i want to know ahed of time what show to watch next.

Quagan/Luin was random,badly done,terribly cliched,and had lettle lead up.

Can we a stop with the Quogan bashing already?

C4DM4R

[24]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 2
    pixarprincess wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    C4DM4R wrote:

thats the thing isnt it? he DOES control everything, and can unleash a little bit of either ship at any point, and get them all riled up, and it must be amusing to see people all hyped up, and the forums ringing. thats why i like RTS's, REAl-Time Strategy gamas, you have complete control, and anything that goes wrong, you KNOW how it happened.

you know what would really proove he likes to do this to us? if he posted that he was doing a truth-or-dare episode, and wanted suggestions. he get like, BILLIONS of emails. and a LOT of them would be kissing, or some other romantic notion. but, if he did use some peoples suggestions, if would be an interesting episode.

and, i didnt like quogan either, but just because it was random, and all of a sudden. if there was character development, it would ahve been better.

i wonder what his next series is going to be, not that im waiting for icarly to end, well, i kind of am, just to see a ship happen, but i want to know ahed of time what show to watch next.

yeah, sorry. but i did enjoy watching it kinda, because they were sneaking around, and all the secrets. i'm kinda hoping that dan will do that with seddie, mabye in the last half of the last season , they start goinig out, and imagine sam and freddie kissing in the bushes, and carly and spencer are RIGHT beside it, looking for them. heh, secret seddie.

tweenboy

[25]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 9
    C4DM4R wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    C4DM4R wrote:

yeah, sorry. but i did enjoy watching it kinda, because they were sneaking around, and all the secrets. i'm kinda hoping that dan will do that with seddie, mabye in the last half of the last season , they start goinig out, and imagine sam and freddie kissing in the bushes, and carly and spencer are RIGHT beside it, looking for them. heh, secret seddie.

Lol.

fryman1701

[26]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 7

pixarprincess wrote:

Yeah, since this is an iCarly forum