We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

"Hidden Fluff": Seddie

MusicAddictBabe

[1]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 18

Take note that even though this is Seddie, I'll make a Creddie one at some point (if no one else does).

This is a game, sort of. I was watching iCarly today and iPie was on. When that episode first aired, I remember someone saying (on FanFiction, mind you) that there were 'so many Seddie moments' (I think, and if not, two or something like that) 'in this episode.' So when I watched it today, I tried paying really close attention to see if I could find any because I'd never really noticed them before. I found some that could be Seddie moments (little things, like, what they said and sort of what they did). But then, I thought of doing this.

The "game" is "Hidden Fluff"; Hidden for moments that may go unnoticed, and Fluff, well, that sounded more comical and cute then romance.

Basically, what you do is think of an episode (or after you watch one) and think of little Seddie moments that may be in it. You can put obvious ones if you want but it's really up to you. They can be: kissing (obviously there's really only been one so far), compromising/agreeing/taking each others' sides (anytime they actually get along), non-verbal/smiling (smiling at each other or maybe subtly touching), sweet commenting (because they don't do that too often), cuddling/caressing (cuteness), caring (when you know they did/said it half-heartedly and you know it meant something), defending (defending each other), sympathetic (feel bad for the other), closeness/coincidential (whenever they just "happen" to stand conveniently close to one another or do something together no matter how reluctantly because fate has other ideas for them...), etc. scenes.

Examples:

iPie:

1. Sam saying, "I know what I wanna do when I look at you..." (could be slightly but I don't think it was meant to be)
    2. When Sam and Freddie just happen to be standing next to each other in the background when Spencer's talking to Trudy at the table in Galini's (NOTE: Ok, this wasn't really a good one, nor do I really think that was a Seddie moment at all, but you CAN put things like that...like if they're standing together or whatever.)

iKiss:

1. How they both seemed to be getting along very well on the fire escape when Sam said that something was so dumb and Freddie asked what was so dumb and she responded with, "How people get SO freaked out about their first kiss," he replied with, "I know. I wish sometimes that you could just...get it over with," in which Sam continued with, "I know, right?"...

Not the best examples but do you get what I mean? All you really do is put the episode down and list the hidden Seddie scenes and describe what/where they were. Sound good? Okay. Let's get to it then.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pinklady5751

[2]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 1

I hurt lewbert :

1.Freddie smiled at Sam and then she caught

him smiling at her and she smiled back

(during the time mrs.benson started yelling at lewbert).

2. When they showed up at lewbert's

apartment Freddie stood next to Sam holding the flowers

and making it look like they was for her. Then

their hands brushed against each other.

3.Sam defended Freddie when Lewbert accused him of not

tightening the fan. Then said how lucky he was to have

freddie put up the fan in the first place.

so there you go there is some sweet seddie

MusicAddictBabe

[3]Feb 1, 2010

(Yay someone replied . Because no one replied to this for awhile, I actually forgot about this thread until I was just looking down through my contributions for something.)

Ahem. But anyway, that's cute! I actaully noticed the fan thing and the flower thing sort of (or at least where they looked like they were almost holding hands).

But, by the way, if this gets, like, a ton of responses, I'll make a Creddie one. As for the other ships, I don't know. That's up to anyone else because there are way too many combinations to post. So I'm leaving that up to anyone who's willing to make a "hidden fluff" thread. I don't know. I just thought this might be a fun thread to get away from a bunch of board drama. Just don't start ship wars on here because, like I said, other threads can always be made and it is just for fun.

But to get back on topic, the part in iWas A Pagaent Girl where Freddie said, "Ah, Sam, if you like me, why don't you just say so?" was pretty cute. Although, you didn't need to squint to find it...and most everyone saw that part...so I guess this isn't as related as I thought...but I'm tired and can't think of anything so sorry lol.

Risette-chan

[4]Feb 3, 2010
    • level: 5

iMight Switch Schools:

The fact that they worked together to keep Carly at Ridgeway without Carly knowing. They were actually getting along and helping each other.

iSaw Him First:

The whole kissing booth scene. When Freddie walks up to her he kind of puckers his lips a little, and she just replies, "Not even if you pay me a million dollars." or something like that. He kind of looked like he was considering giving her a dollar.

iSpeed Date:

Besides the whole ending, the part where he give Sam the bacon and says, "Girls who are rude to me don't get a bag of bacon." She then replies, "Wow Freddie, I never realized what a hot, handsome, hunk of a boy you really are." He then smirked and said, "Better." I know it was just to get the bacon but it was still really cute.

These were kind of lame, but those were the first things to come to my head.

Edited on 02/03/2010 3:38pm
    Edited 2 total times.

marcdragicevic

[5]Feb 3, 2010
    • level: 21
    Pinklady5751 wrote:

I hurt lewbert :

About number 1. Was that when Sam and Freddie were sitting on the bean bags going through Lewburt's stuff?

MusicAddictBabe

[6]Feb 3, 2010
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Pinklady5751 wrote:

I hurt lewbert :

About number 1. Was that when Sam and Freddie were sitting on the bean bags going through Lewburt's stuff?

No, I think you're thinking of iFind Lewbert's Lost Love. Although, you got me which part of the episode that was...I'll have to watch it next time to see.

But that does bring me to something in that episode:

iFind Lewbert's Lost Love:

When they are going through Lewbert's stuff, it kind of reminds me of a married couple...especially when they look at the picture of him at age 8 with his bike after getting hit by a car or something like that and they looked each other and said, "Awww.." And when Carly joins in, it almost looks like Carly's their kid. I don't know why but it always does. It's funny.

Risette-chan - No, that's perfect .

marcdragicevic

[7]Feb 4, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Pinklady5751 wrote:

I hurt lewbert :

No, I think you're thinking of iFind Lewbert's Lost Love. Although, you got me which part of the episode that was...I'll have to watch it next time to see.

But that does bring me to something in that episode:

iFind Lewbert's Lost Love:

When they are going through Lewbert's stuff, it kind of reminds me of a married couple...especially when they look at the picture of him at age 8 with his bike after getting hit by a car or something like that and they looked each other and said, "Awww.." And when Carly joins in, it almost looks like Carly's their kid. I don't know why but it always does. It's funny.

Risette-chan - No, that's perfect .

Yeah, opps. I was thinking of that episode. It's 7:10 in the episode. I was going to point something out about that scene.

dawei87

[8]Feb 4, 2010
    Forgot the episodes name but it was when Sam & Freddie share the same locker:

When Sam's mother crashes into the school. Freddie sort of protects Sam by holding her against the wall even though he's behind her.

marcdragicevic

[9]Feb 4, 2010
    dawei87 wrote:
    Forgot the episodes name but it was when Sam & Freddie share the same locker:

When Sam's mother crashes into the school. Freddie sort of protects Sam by holding her against the wall even though he's behind her.

iMust Have Locker 239

Aprilshakira

[10]Feb 5, 2010
    • level: 10
    iSaw Him First:
    I watched a Seddie video to "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift on YouTube, and I noticed during the kissing booth scene that after Freddie says "THAT IS - ..true" (in regards to only wanting to help Sam win Shane so he can have Carly) that Sam has this heart broken look on her face for a few seconds. (Since it was in slow motion on the video.)

xxnovaxstarxx

[11]Feb 5, 2010
    • level: 8
    iScream on Halloween:
    When they run into the closet and Sam is like "wait, who's butt is this?" and Carly was like "Sam..." even though that's not really seddie, I just thought it was sort of weird that she was asking who's butt was whose, and for what reason was she ... doing that. iMake Sam Girlier:
    I think I was the only one to over analyze this, but when the guy Sam liked said he wanted a girl that could kiss good (something along the lines of that), it showed Carly and Freddie real quick and Freddie had this smirk on his face like he knew something.
    iGo Nuclear:
    I just love the interaction between Sam and Freddie in the presentation scene. 'nuff said.
    iGot Detention:
    When Freddie looks all proud when he shows Sam what he's done to get detention... even though it doesn't work.

taillow22

[12]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 11

The subplot of iMust Have Locker 239

It was so cutely seddie

marcdragicevic

[13]Feb 16, 2010
    taillow22 wrote:

It was so cutely seddie

The interaction between Sam and Freddie is cute in this episode Your right.

Big-Smoke321

[14]Feb 20, 2010
    • level: 2
    Okey i just thought of 2 things kind of seddie.

1. In itake on dingo, the apartment they stay in only has 2 beds, and you would assume that Carly slept with her brother, which would leave Sam and Freddie :O, also i gotta say i LOL'd when the hobo stroked carlys hair, and spencer hugged her protectively LOL. 2. At the end of iTwins, Freddie still thinks that Sam kissed him (still now), so he thinks that sam would actually kiss him just to make him look gullible, or did she just want to kiss him :O.

charmed4eva112

[15]Feb 21, 2010
    • level: 20
    iTwins, completely Seddie. How, you may ask? Or at least Creddie fans may ask? Well, Freddie thinks it's Sam that goes on a date with him when it's really Melanie and he lets her do all of those things. He doesn't stop her, which might indicate that he has the smallest of feelings for him. He didn't push her away during the kiss, though that might be because he's in shock. And Freddie must think that Sam likes him because of the hand holding and calling her cute. Plus, he doesn't stop thinking about Sam the whole time, and he thinks that she likes him. And if he really knew Sam, he would have at least thought that it wasn't her and would have left when she called him cute, held hands, dancing, etc. But he didn't leave 'Sam' when she did all of those things, which means he might have liked it and/or just wanted to prove it really was Sam. Either way, he has a crush on a Puckett, most likely Sam

dawei87

[16]Feb 22, 2010
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    iTwins, completely Seddie. How, you may ask? Or at least Creddie fans may ask? Well, Freddie thinks it's Sam that goes on a date with him when it's really Melanie and he lets her do all of those things. He doesn't stop her, which might indicate that he has the smallest of feelings for him. He didn't push her away during the kiss, though that might be because he's in shock. And Freddie must think that Sam likes him because of the hand holding and calling her cute. Plus, he doesn't stop thinking about Sam the whole time, and he thinks that she likes him. And if he really knew Sam, he would have at least thought that it wasn't her and would have left when she called him cute, held hands, dancing, etc. But he didn't leave 'Sam' when she did all of those things, which means he might have liked it and/or just wanted to prove it really was Sam. Either way, he has a crush on a Puckett, most likely Sam

Now that you mention it in this episode I remember hearing Freddie responding to Sam's bickering with something to the extent of "Well you didn't seem to mind my lips last night!" And she didn't protest much. So I think Freddy doesn't mind kissing Sam, he likes it.

MusicAddictBabe

[17]Feb 24, 2010

I actually do have something to add to that too .

If you notice, when Freddie says, "Well, you didn't think that when you were all over my lips," (or whatever he said...), when Carly retorts trying to tell him that it was really Melanie, Sam stops her and says, "Darn, you got me. It was me the whole time," (once again I'm not writing word-for-word, I'm just getting you in the moment) she's actually agreeing with him right after he said it was her. You see what I'm saying? Like, she could've "confessed it was her" after they let it drag on for awhile (whereas, she could've blown up on him for kissing her sister and he could've said something else about how that wasn't her twin it was really her). But they didn't. She just happened to admit that right after Freddie mentions the kissing thing almost like she was agreeing with him.

Watch the episode. You'll see what I mean. Hopefully lol.

marcdragicevic

[18]Mar 4, 2010
    taillow22 wrote:

It was so cutely seddie

I was just thinking of that. Nice interaction between Sam and Freddie in that episode.

MusicAddictBabe

[19]Mar 12, 2010
    Yes. And I still like the "protecting" part. lol