We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Goodbye "iCarly"!!!! I'm serious

BenikiC

[1]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 5

Just spreading the news. As of 01/01/09 Nickelodeon will no longer by broadcast on Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks due to some dispute; all Viacom channels, including Nick, Comedy Central, and about sixteen others will go black at midnight tonight.

That means goodbye Nickelodeon. Goodbye Spongebob. Goodbye Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda. Goodbye Dora. Goodbye iCarly.

There's some number you can call to complain. I'll find it in a little bit.

We need to start a petition to keep Nick on cable. I can't start one though...

Tell every Nickelodeon lover you can about this thread. We need as many supporters as we can!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dgenerationx116

[2]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 1
    This sucks. i watch most of those channels. this is the worst thing. nickelodeon is a big hit channel for kids. save nick

terminoob

[3]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 17
    then its a good thing time warner cable doesnt apply to my state, since 18 other channels are also going, and besides, if u watch Nick, theres a number you can call to keep it, or there was, idk if they're still showing it

foobacoligist

[4]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 10
    uhhmmm guys? you can get a transmission thingey for your tv, you can still watch nick and everything else you just said.
    they wouldn't announce new episodes for the new year if the station was going under.
    just saying

AndreaMSkate

[5]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 49
    terminoob wrote:
    then its a good thing time warner cable doesnt apply to my state, since 18 other channels are also going, and besides, if u watch Nick, theres a number you can call to keep it, or there was, idk if they're still showing it

Does your household subscribe to Time Warner? If not, you're safe.

Anyway, please discuss in Off-topic. This isn't something about iCarly specifically. I'm upset about this too, though.