We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

General iCarly Discussion Thread

secrets710

[181]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 21
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    omg 2 icarly date epiosdes?! i know the ihave a lovesick teacher is one of them.....OOOO!!! i wonder what the other one is!
    it said 'icarly double date night'..........

EEP! Creddie or Seddie maybe??
    maybe! now i really cant wait!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaMSkate

[182]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 49
    We should have a countdown thread this time, when it gets closer. Just like with Zoey 101 in the old days...

zulaz

[183]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 13
    ^ we should! =) have one full countdown thread..or seperate ones for each epiosde? (this is the only fourms i've been to really..so..yeah..)

secrets710

[184]Jun 30, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    We should have a countdown thread this time, when it gets closer. Just like with Zoey 101 in the old days...
    good times, good times.....

zulaz: over in the Z101 forums, we had a seperate countdown thread for each one. i'm not sure how we'll do it here.

Stacyy_

[185]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 7
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    omg 2 icarly date epiosdes?! i know the ihave a lovesick teacher is one of them.....OOOO!!! i wonder what the other one is!

In season 1? I doubt it. It will probably be one of the main characters with some other person. But there could be moments

zulaz

[186]Jul 1, 2008
    ^ gatta love those moments lol!

AndreaMSkate

[187]Jul 1, 2008
    Stacyy_ wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

In season 1? I doubt it. It will probably be one of the main characters with some other person. But there could be moments

Yeah. That's kind of what I meant. I actually don't think I'd even want any serious relationships (Creddie or Seddie) so early on in the series, especially since the show isn't so much relationship-based, but more of a light-hearted comedy in the first place.

secrets710

[188]Jul 1, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Stacyy_ wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

Yeah. That's kind of what I meant. I actually don't think I'd even want any serious relationships (Creddie or Seddie) so early on in the series, especially since the show isn't so much relationship-based, but more of a light-hearted comedy in the first place.
    if any of the relationships are supposed to last, they wont get together in the beginning. that's just how it works. but i'm interested to see what the other new episode is.

zulaz

[189]Jul 1, 2008
    i think my friend said that it could very well both be spencer type relationships. i mean...i guess it kinda makes sence..."Double Date" epiosdes.

secrets710

[190]Jul 1, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    i think my friend said that it could very well both be spencer type relationships. i mean...i guess it kinda makes sence..."Double Date" epiosdes.
    maybe.....but would they really air two spencer-based episodes in a row?
    Edited on 07/01/2008 4:22pm

zulaz

[191]Jul 1, 2008
    ^ you never know...lol! i mean, spencer hasnt been in much epiosdes...it could be from what to make up from all those episodes that he HASNT been in that much..ya know? lol

ycc1988

[192]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 20
    It's probably going to be Freddie and someone, which is why they made the "Let's Hear it for the Boy" promo with him and Spencer. But Freddie and who?

secrets710

[193]Jul 2, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    It's probably going to be Freddie and someone, which is why they made the "Let's Hear it for the Boy" promo with him and Spencer. But Freddie and who?
    that's a good guess. i'm not sure what kind of character they might temporarily pair him up with...

zulaz

[194]Jul 2, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    ycc1988 wrote:
    that's a good guess. i'm not sure what kind of character they might temporarily pair him up with...

lol yeah....and maybe more jealousy along the way =)

pdyc

[195]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 16
    zulaz wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    ycc1988 wrote:

lol yeah....and maybe more jealousy along the way =)

ooooh. i would love to see some jealosy. hehe

AndreaMSkate

[196]Jul 2, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:

Maybe, or maybe not. Freddie was paired off with someone for an episode already, so if they're not going to put him with Carly or Sam yet, it'd be kind of weird to put him with some other random, unheard of girl for one episode. Unless it's the beginning of a longer relationship...

AangPhantom777

[197]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 33
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Yes I guess.

gryffinval7890

[199]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 12
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ycc1988 wrote:

Maybe, or maybe not. Freddie was paired off with someone for an episode already, so if they're not going to put him with Carly or Sam yet, it'd be kind of weird to put him with some other random, unheard of girl for one episode. Unless it's the beginning of a longer relationship...

what if Mandy comes back and gets the wrong idea and thinks Freddie asked her out, but doesn't want to hurt her feelings and doesn't know how to let her down??? LOL!! i would TOTALLY want to watch that... tee hee!

iskabibble07

[200]Jul 4, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ycc1988 wrote:
    what if Mandy comes back and gets the wrong idea and thinks Freddie asked her out, but doesn't want to hurt her feelings and doesn't know how to let her down??? LOL!! i would TOTALLY want to watch that... tee hee!
    Mandy was a child and she may be in the running for the most irritating character of all time. I would never want to see our Freddie involved with her.