We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Game - The ICarly Story

seddievscreddie

[41]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 7
    "Freddie..." Carly and Sam whimpered. Gibby scowled. Sam kicked him. He grabbed her, and...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[42]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 13
    (How'd she kick and he grab if they're in the car...)

"If you keep it up, your torture is going to be worse and you may not last a week, so cut it out! Besides...I'm thinking yours will be worse, for all the grief you've given me." Sam swallowed and sat back as the vehicle neared Gibby's base, it was a hidden place on the outskirts of town.

"What's going to happen to us?" Carly asked in a quiet voice. Sam shrugged as Gibby and his henchmen led the group inside and into a cell with no windows. "Gibby, please...Sam apologize to him!"

"That will do no good," Gibby said while smirking slightly. "Anyway, I've got some schedules to devise and some small clues to drop for Benson...let's see how smart that tech boy really is." Gibby laughed and walked away, his henchmen laughed with him, causing him to stop and glare. "SILENCE!"

crazyforTV97

[43]Feb 26, 2009
    • level: 16
    Sam starts to scream, but Carly stops her, telling her to shut up. Gibby yells at Carly to shut up.

Meanwhile...

Jonah finds Freddie and tells him about what happened. "So do you understand?" "Gibby? Kidnapping? I must be dreaming. Slap me." Jonah slaps him and says...

Fireofnature

[44]Feb 26, 2009
    (HAHA, nice one, Crazy)

"You aren't dreaming, we have to find them!" Jonah said with a quick voice. "But um...as much as I want to help, I have a date with this girl I met."

"Who is that?" Freddie asked while rubbing his cheek. It was quite clear he wasn't dreaming, cause that really hurt! Jonah pressed his fingers together and chuckled nervously.

"Valerie..." Freddie chuckled and crossed his arms, he had no problem with that. "I asked her out and she accepted...I promised that I changed, and I have! She has too...she said also that if I ever cheated..."

"What?"

"Worse things than Sam...very..." Jonah didn't feel like telling him that Valerie promised to neuter him and slowly, painfully torture him near the point of death if he cheated on her. "Anyway, about the others, we-" Just then the monitor in the studio flashed and Gibby's face appeared. He had a virulent scowl etched on his lips.

"Freddie Benson!" Freddie jumped and walked toward the center, he narrowed his eyes and stared at Gibby on the screen. Jonah looked at the computer and raised his eyebrow.

"Gibby's got this on iCarly! Every viewer can see this!" "What!" Freddie shouted. Gibby smirked and crossed his arms.

"I'll leave you clues every now and then," Gibby said while leaning back. Sam shouted out once more and Gibby growled. "SHUT UP BEFORE I COME BACK THERE!" He turned his head and scowled. "Anyway, small hints, of course...you've got a week to find them before they die. Where oh where could they be? Could it be, could it be, there's a paper in the pie." The monitor flashed off and the two boys stared with raised eyebrows.

"That didn't make a lot of sense...any ideas, Jonah?" Jonah rubbed his chin in thought and narrowed his eyes.

crazyforTV97

[45]Feb 28, 2009
    (You're pretty good at this too, FireofNature)

"Didn't you used to have a really stupid piece of plastic pie that had a big lens on the side?" Jonah asked. "Yeah, but I threw that away."

Jonah and Freddie are pondering what Gibby's clue was when Mrs. Benson came in the door and said she just made a pie, when a kid without a shirt came in and stuck a post-it in it. "You want to go check that out?" Freddie asked Jonah. "Sure, I'm pretty hungry." They went to see what the skicky note said and it said...

schillingklaus

[46]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 12

"Look into Mrs. Briggs's closet! for the next note"

Freddie and Jonah shrugged.

At the same time, Gibby fetched a girl that looked like Carly.

"Hi, I'm Megan, I'm going to replace you at school, so nobody will miss you there. Maybe not even Freddie ..."

Sam boomed: ...

Fireofnature

[47]Mar 1, 2009
    (Wait back up, problem...Mrs. Benson is being held captive with Sam, Carly and Spencer! She was taken, remember, lol. And thanks for the compliment...)

"Why would you bother replacing us?" Sam asked with a loud and angry tone. Marissa sighed, knowing Sam really REALLY should stop angering the person holding them captive. Gibby narrowed his eyes and pulled out a gun, he fired it next to Sam's head, silencing her. Everyone winced and swallowed hard.

"I will do as I wish," Gibby responded. "I never said I was going to replace YOU, now did I? If I want to replace somebody, I will...do you have any problems with that?!" Sam whimpered and shook her head, she was starting to realize just how much danger they all were really in.

"Gibby, why are you doing this?" Spencer asked as he stepped in front of the girls. Gibby raised his eyebrow as Spencer calmly looked his way. "You were so nice before, what changed?"

"I snapped, now don't bother me with your questions." Gibby turned and left the group behind. -

"How the heck are we going to pull off Mrs. Briggs's closet?" Jonah asked while breathing out a slow sigh. It seemed Freddie convinced him to blow off his date with Valerie, but really, he wanted to help. He didn't tell Valerie what they were doing, though. "You know, Valerie MIGHT just be upset with me if I don't tell her what I'm doing or where I am...or who I'm with."

"Oh don't worry about it Jonah, she knows you're not cheating on her," Freddie said while patting Jonah's back. Jonah sighed and slowly shook his head, he hated the wedgie bounce memory, but he knew Valerie promised worse torture if he cheated on her. "Somehow, we have to get into her house, into her closet, and then get out of there..."

"What if we're caught, like you guys were?" "We manage to convince Mrs. Briggs to use whatever little amount of good she has inside of her to help save the others...I guess..."

schillingklaus

[48]Mar 1, 2009

"Mom will miss me!" Sam said.

"She won't!" Carly replied. "Did she miss her brothers when they went to prison? Or your cousins? Does she miss you when you don't come home for three nights straight? Marissa is another thing. That's why Gibby had to catch her, too. But Socko and Tyler will miss Spencer !"

Spencer sighed. "Carly, there's one thing about Socko and Tyler that I've never told you: ..."

ultimatekey

[49]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 22
    "They are aliens from another planet. So are their family." Spencer said

Carly said "What?!"

Spencer said "Its true, and they came here to excape from a horrible war on their palnet."

"See what happenned on their planet is............."

Fireofnature

[50]Mar 2, 2009
    Spencer chuckled and smirked slightly. "Sorry, I'm lying. I will say this though...you know how you moved in with me under the witness protection program?"

"What about it?" Carly asked. "I chose to because you're like...my other brother."

"Yeah well, Socko and Tyler...let me say your brothers are alive!" Carly raised her eyebrow and Spencer shrugged his shoulders. "They became spies and started looking over you...in secret."

"Wow...you mean...they might be looking for us?"

"No, they probably don't know what happened yet." Gibby showed up and smirked.

"Okay, it's time one of you may just be saved," Gibby said with a slight chuckle. "I'm taking one of you to a mine, you'll be surrounded by a few of my men...we'll see if Benson can get you out...come with me Spencer."

"What! I have to stay and protect Carly!"

"Believe me, that's the least of your worries. After all, I'd rather torture Sam right now. Which I believe I'll do pretty soon..." Gibby took Spencer out and handed him to a thug. "Take him directly to the mines outside the city with your group. Take him deep inside..." The thug nodded and pulled Spencer away, ignoring the shouts. Gibby grinned and grabbed Sam's arm.

"No!" Sam shouted in fear.

"Oh shut up, I've got pride. I'm not going to do THAT much to you...actually yes I will, I'm just putting you on something you invented. It's called the wedgie bounce." Gibby slammed the door shut and dragged away the screaming girl. Carly and Marissa shouted out, but their protests were ignored.

---

"And why should I help you?" Mrs. Briggs asked as she took the slip of paper from Freddie's hands. "What were you deliquents doing in my closet?"

"Looking for that, it's going to show us the way to Sam and the others," Freddie said as he crossed his arms. "They've been abducted by Gibby."

"I see..." Mrs. Briggs sighed and read the note. "In a cavern, in a canyon, excavating for a mine. Dwelt a miner forty niner, and his daughter Clementine. Oh my darling, Oh my darling, Oh my darling Clementine. You are gone and lost forever, dreadful sorrow, Clementine."

"Okay, so what's that mean?"

"I think it means that we need to check out the mines outside the city," Jonah stated while rubbing his chin.

"That's too dangerous," Mrs. Briggs said as she crossed her arms. "You're not going alone."

"Since when do you care?"

"Since someone besides myself is torturing my students. Only I have that right."

crazyforTV97

[51]Mar 4, 2009

I'm coming with you, and when this is over Gibby's getting detentin for a month!

MEANWHILE...

"Is that the best you can do?" Sam says as Gibby is trying to snap her neck.

"My hands are slippery. Hey Big Show, you come and do it."

"Okay. Now this might hurt a lot, and you might get paralyzed, but I'll try not to. By the way, I'm huge fans of iCarly, so do you mind if we fake it. I fake snap your neck, you fake fall and fake pretend to be paralyzed." said Big Show

"That might be crazy enough to fake work." said Sam "Okay, here it goes."

Scene changes to Earth. "PAIN"

"oops."

FYI: If you don't watch WrestleMania, Big Show is a wrestler who is 7 feet, 441 pounds.

Fireofnature

[52]Mar 4, 2009
    (...wow...wow is all I can say to that...you've uh...wow...)

crazyforTV97

[53]Mar 5, 2009
    (if u didn't already know, the pain, and oops. were fake)

Take her to the hospital. ordered Gibby.

What'd u do to her? asked Carly

I fake paralyzed her. answered Big Show

YOU WHAT! said Gibby, as he overheard

Fireofnature

[54]Mar 5, 2009
    (Yeah Gibby's the bad guy here, he's not about to send his hostages to the hospital. Don't you think that's a bit stupid)

"Why is it people intend to disobey me?" Gibby asked as he drew his pistol from his jacket. He aimed toward Big Show and fired a shot into his heart. "Now, Puckett, get up." Sam screamed and ran back into her cell. "No one is to move, talk, or even glance at each other, or else someone's going to lose something very important to them...GOT THAT?"

"If there was ever a time when I wished the dork were around, it's right now," Sam said with fear in her voice. Carly nodded her head in agreement.

"I hope he finds us," Carly responded.

schillingklaus

[55]Mar 6, 2009

Nevel stuffed a sock into Sam's mouth and fixed it with duct tape because she talked too much.

"You should have chosen the extra stinky one!" Gibby critisised Nevel who started pitying Sam and Carly, but tried to avoid making this known.

Valerie had become suspicious because Jonah had postponed another date.

At the same time, Freddie met Megan. whom he took for Carly. " Carly! ..."

Animegirlx

[56]Apr 5, 2009
    Megan had sat down and said she would fill in for Carly.

"Get in the car." Miss Briggs put her coat on and grabbed her purse. The boys reluctantly followed their teacher. They sat in the back of her car. It smelt like Miss Briggs herself. Each boy was nervous to speak.

"What exactly does this note mean?" Jonah finally spoke. Miss Briggs pulled out of the driveway and stuck her eyes to the road. "Are you stupid? Don't you know anything about Seattle?" she scolded them.

"Some, but what does this have to do with finding our friends?" Freddie asked the woman.

"CLEMETINE!" she screamed. "That's the key. In a cavern, in a canyon. You are gone and lost forever, dreadful sorrow, Clementine." she retold the note. "Clementine Mine! Don't you know the story? Seattle - 1890. The old Clementine Mine, was founded by a man named Clayton. His daughter, Clementine, was killed in a cave in. They cleaned it all of course and it's empty now. The cavern still exsists. But it was abandonded in memory of the Clayton's young daughter." she finished.

"So we drive to this mine? And hopefully our friends will be there?" Jonah responded. "Of course." Briggs kept her eyes on the road. "I'm suprised Gibby is more intelligent than you baffoons." "We need to go home first, please." Freddie asked Miss Briggs. "I need my laptop unless we get stuck on something." Miss Briggs agreed and they reached the apartment. Freddie entered Carly's apartment and immeaditly as he did the phone had wrang. "Hello?" he asked reluctantly. It was Socko and Tyler.

"Freddie." they knew it was him. "Can we speak with Spencer?" Freddie was suprised.

"SOCKO! TY! We need your help, Spencer, my mom! Sam. And Carly have been kidnapped! They are at the old Clementine Mine!"

The phone went dead. Freddie was confused. With the laptop in his hand, he went out the door and the car drove off to the old Clementine Mine on the outskirts of Seattle.

crazyforTV97

[57]Apr 10, 2009
    "So why did the phone go dead?" asked Miss Briggs, after Freddie had told them about his conversation(if you would call it that)with Socko and Tyler.

"How am I supposed to know?" replied Freddie

"You know almost everything there is to know about tech stuff." said Jonah

MEANWHILE...

"So what did Freddie say?" asked Tyler. He and Socko were already on the road to the Clemetine Mine. "And why do you have to run every red light you see. We've gotten 6 tickets in the space of 10 miles.

"My best friend has been kidnapped and I need to remember to tell the cops that the next time I run a red light." said Socko, a bit annoyed with Ty's frantic questioning"

"How about you go to the police station and tell them instead of having to run a red light and have to pay a fine."

Socko and Tyler start arguing.

MEANWHILE...

(doesn't that just build up so much suspense)

Fireofnature

[58]Apr 12, 2009

(No...it doesn't build suspense really...)

Gibby hangs up the wiretapped phone and grins, the groups were already headed toward the Mine. Sam looked at Gibby and seethed with anger. "You'll never get away with this, Gibby," Sam said in a quiet voice.

"I know, but hey, be glad I'm releasing Spencer at the mine," Gibby said as he shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't about to release Sam so quick. Spencer would be the one to give the clue of the next place, if he managed to live. "When Freddie gets there, he's going to have to fight my men if he wants to live."

"Bastard!" Gibby laughed evilly and took a syringe from a nearby table.

"Well now, time for your first injection...this may sting a bit..." Sam gasped and backed up in her cell, she didn't want to be injected with anything at all. It sucked that Carly was elsewhere, as was Mrs. Benson.

"Where did you take them?" Gibby raised his eyebrow and chuckled, he didn't care if Sam knew where they were or not, she wouldn't do a thing.

"Carly's tied to a chair on the top of the empire state building...Mrs. Benson's in a cell in a manmade factory inside Mount Rushmore and that's about all I can tell you."

Edited on 04/13/2009 12:59pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Animegirlx

[59]Apr 14, 2009
    "Oh yeah, Carly's on the top of the Empire State building," she rolled her eyes but focused back on the task at hand. She struggled and got to the very corner of her cell. She didn't want to be near the syringe. "I know I bag on Freddie, but Freddie, YOU BETTER KICK SOME BUTT FREDDIE!!" she was scared of the needle. And even more afraid of what could be inside it. The "injection". What was Spencer doing now?

Fireofnature

[60]Apr 15, 2009
    On the empire state building, Carly screamed as her captor looked over the edge of the tower. It was a beautiful view. "You know Miss Shay, I'd consider not screaming or else you're going to take a fall. This pole you're on...very narrow...you don't want to move and die." Carly gasped and silenced, she prayed that she would be found and soon.

In Mount Rushmore, behind the eye of President Theodore Roosevelt, Mrs. Benson banged on the wall and pleaded for escape. "You won't get away with this, someone will stop you and your boss!" The man in the cloak chuckled as he opened the cell door and entered. Marissa moved to the back of the cell and stared at a syringe in the man's hand.

"This may sting," The man said while grabbing her arm. She screamed for help as the man shoved the needle into her arm. It wouldn't cause permanent damage, it would only cause her body to burn up entirely and perhaps create excruciating pain.

"NO! Please! I have a son..."

"A son who is trying to screw up my boss's plan. Don't worry, he'll be dying soon."

In the mine, Spencer continued searching a way out, but the cell was practically padlocked. He needed out, he needed to be free, he NEEDED to check on Carly! "Please, tell me how my sister's doing!" Spencer pleaded. The two thugs behind the door, one female and one male, both laughed and shook their heads.

"You really REAllY don't want to know," the female thug stated as she crossed her arms.

"Please, she's my baby sister!" Spencer sank to the ground and placed his hands onto his head, he knew that his grandfather would take Carly away if he found out about this. Chances were, it was all over the news by now.

With Freddie, he stared at the fake Carly with disgust, it was very obvious this wasn't Carly. She didn't act like the girl, she didn't talk like the girl, and hell, she didn't look like the girl. "Why is she in this car?"

"I don't know, you let her in," Jonah said as he placed his arm on the armrest. His phone began to ring, so he checked it. He saw that it was from his girlfriend, Valerie. He smiled and answered it. "Hey Valerie!"

"JONAH! HELP!" Valerie cried. Jonah's eyes widened and a masculine voice came onto the phone, it belonged to Rodney.

"Hello old chum," Rodney said with a smirk. Jonah growled and narrowed his eyes. He had once done business with Rodney, but that was long ago. The man had even dated Valerie once, he was abusive, so Jonah managed to save her from that relationship.

"What are you doing?"

"I've joined Gibby's little game, and I've kidnapped Valerie. I've always thought that I was better for her than you." Freddie looked over at Jonah with concern, he didn't quite understand what was going on.