We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Freddie and...

If returned and with valid reason, who would make a good match for Freddie?

Fireofnature

[1]Oct 6, 2011
    • level: 13

Ignoring Seddie and Creddie here, this is about the end time of iCarly. I'm pretty sure neither Seddie or creddie will be the final relationship and I'm pretty sure if Freddie gets involved in one, it will be with a random girl who we've never seen before. However for the sake of fun, I listed above a few of the girls that Freddie's dated and thought which would be better if they came back, who he'd be best with. Assuming they came back and dated him for a GOOD reason (Yes I'm speaking about Valerie up there as well. We'll assume she's changed and the past is forgiven).

I should take off Melanie because I have a feeling people would choose her because of the actress. Try to ignore that fact. XD. For me, it would be either Melanie or Ashley.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KJLwriter

[2]Oct 6, 2011
    • level: 8
    I voted for Leslie because she just seemed like a very sweet girl.

vanillacupcakes

[3]Oct 6, 2011
    • level: 16
    I don't know about any of them enough really to decide, but I like him with Wendy. She was mentioned in iQ. She didn't die!! ;D Um, she's not listed. So Ashley I guess??

Fireofnature

[4]Oct 6, 2011
    • level: 13
    Unfortunately I couldn't add anyone else. I would have liked to, but I couldn't.