We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

fanfiction ideas

leeshx3sp_n_fb

[1]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 2

this thread is for fanfiction ideas anyone has.

i have one

someone should write a fanfiction based on dans reply at groovie smoothie.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

schillingklaus

[2]Jul 18, 2009
    • level: 12

Nevel Pappermans pays Carly anonymously for making publicity for his haberdashery. The commercials go well, and the iCarly crew has a lot of fun, and the viewers like it. Then Sam accidentally figures that Nevel is behind the whole thing. What will happen?

Melanie's boyfriend kisses Sam in the locker hall because he messes up the girls. Freddie watches this. What will he do?

Freddie uses Missy to make Carly jalous. What will Sam do when she figures what's going on?

Nevel sends Carly anonymously plastic flowers for Valentine's. Freddie and Sam investigate under cover, feigning to be a Valentine's couple. How will this end up?

Shane is back from hospital and hires Duke to get back at Sam and Carly. Freddie gets at the bottom of that.

Mandy promises to stop stalking Carly if she gets a date with Chuck. Are Frediie, Carly, and Sam successful as matchmakers?

Mrs. Benson and Spencer run for the office of a parents' speaker at Ridgeway. Whom will Carly, Freddie, and Sam support and how? Who makes the race?

Principal Franklin gets an offer from an exclusive prep school. Carly, Freddie, and Sam try to keep him at Ridgeway. How and with what success?

Freddie and Sam are assigned involuntarily partners in life science classes, and they have to raise a baby doll together. Will this go well?

sockstar

[3]Jul 18, 2009
    Chandy! That's a funny toy crackship.

:
    Freddie and Sam are assigned involuntarily partners in life science classes, and they have to raise a baby doll together. Will this go well?

I think something similar to this has already been done, but I think it was Cam (non-romantically iirc) with Freddie stuck on his own. I'll go look for it.

:
    Freddie uses Missy to make Carly jalous. What will Sam do when she figures what's going on?

Help to fuel Carly's jealously until Carly decides to get Freddie back from Missy?

:
    Shane is back from hospital and hires Duke to get back at Sam and Carly. Freddie gets at the bottom of that.

Ew slash fic

schillingklaus

[4]Jul 18, 2009

now something with crossovers .,..

Melanie is really Trisha Kirby from Zoey 101 epi. Bad Girl who had repented after her bad experiences with Dustin Brooks. When Carly starts preferring Mel over Sam, the latter decides to call Dustin and Zoey as witnesses in order to denigrate Mel. Dustin comes and is torn between Carly, Mel, and Sam. What will Freddie do?

The wrestling team of Ridgeway faces Chuck Javers. Duke Blatzberg remembers him from his time at the PCA where he faced the same opponent, and he describes him as an invisnible killer monster. Spencer, who had been in the wrestling team back at college (for 3 days?), wants to train Freddie, against his mother's will. Sam knows that she could easily beat Javers with her mean tricks. How will this end up?

After Sam had revealed her sister Mel, Carly decides to reveal her twin sister Megan has lived with her mother Audrey and her brother Drake, a rock star, in California since the divorce. Megan wants to sneak a kiss from Freddie by making him bel;ieve she's Carly. Freddie doesn't want to believe in Carly having a twin, too. What will Freddie do? At the same time, Sam has a crush on Drake whose fan she has been for two years already.

Jake Crendle comes back to Ridgeway. He had been at the PCA wherer he was known under his real name James Garrett and had a girlfriend named Zoey Brooks. Carly would like tio date him again, but she isn't sure whether Jake/James and Zoey are really splitsville. What will Carly, Freddie, and Sam do?

iMIMI37

[5]Jul 18, 2009
    • level: 8
    p>

[/QUOTE]

I wrote a Fanfic on that, but they also got married, but i never finished it because my mom threw away my story in my journal.That was really discouraging so i gave up on tht story altogether . I'm writing a different one right now.

sockstar

[6]Jul 19, 2009
    Melanie/Sam!

schillingklaus

[7]Jul 19, 2009
    Melanie/Sam! is the answer to which question?

sockstar

[8]Jul 19, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:
    Melanie/Sam! is the answer to which question?

Fanfiction ideas!

marcdragicevic

[9]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 21
    Wait, why are there so many threads on the same topic?

jegolas1973

[10]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 22

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Edited on 08/09/2010 9:11pm