We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

episode split

ruffmanfan88

[1]Nov 25, 2010
    • level: 12

see next post I had some promblems when posting

Edited on 11/25/2010 10:46am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ruffmanfan88

[2]Nov 25, 2010
    • level: 12

Okay we are going to be splitting the episode articles on wiki into seperate seasons. Before this big undertaking happens. There are are few things that need to be done. I am a fan of iCarly but I don't really pay attention to the big or little things that change season to season. So I am asking if you guys can write something about season 1 to 4 and what happended in each season and the big changes in the seasons. If you finding anything other information that could go in from a website please provided me the link. It will help a lot if I can have the link to reference it.

I can use Writing style's, Production information, at least a 8 sentence paragraph on the seasons, DVD releases, Synopsis, opening sequence and other information. Also Recurring cast membersand Guest stars for that seasons So that is what I kind of need. for the page Here is an example from WOVP season 3

Justin is now a graduated wizard and no longer needs to take wizard training classes with his fellow siblings. Alex now feels the need to step her training skills with a little help from Harper who now lives with the Russos. Justin also continues his relationship with a vampire named Juliet (Bridgit Mendler) and Alex starts a new one with a werewolf named Mason (Gregg Sulkin). Both relationships end badly, with Juliet being transformed to look her real age and Mason turned permanently into a wolf. However, Justin has moved on with help from Harper and Alex, who has resumed her relationship with Mason after "country magic" restores him to human form. Justin attempts to fulfill a number of achievements he thinks make up a successful senior year at high school, including joining the basketball team, being elected student body president, hosting a big party, and winning the science fair with a water powered engine. Alex has romance going off and on in this season. Max falls for his first girlfriend. The season finale has the family kidnapped by government agents for being wizards. Tricked into believing an alien invasion is coming, Justin tells the agents magic exists, leading to most wizards being captured. The Russos manage to escape with Alex declaring they need to tell the world the truth to save the magic world. (the season 4 premiere would reveal the whole thing was a test for Alex and Justin). Recurring cast members and guest stars include Bill Chott, Dan Benson, Hayley Kiyoko, Moisés Arias, Fred Willard, Austin Butler, Shakira, Ted McGinley, John O'Hurley, Wilmer Valderrama, Kate Flannery and Jeff Garlin.

Thanks this is really going to help. I will keep everyone updated on the progress and if I need anything else. Any questions or comments please ask and I will try to respond as so as I can. I am hoping to all this done withen the next month.

Edited on 11/25/2010 10:47am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.