We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Does anyone else get annoyed by this?

tigerdude22

[21]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 43
    Really? hmm... I never knew it was against the rules. Okay, I guess I'll try that. Thanks futuramarama
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hurr05

[22]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 10

Wait, does anyone know what happened to True Jackson? I never really liked the show...but still

pscf3

[23]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 16
    It didn't get canceled, but it didn't get renewed.

It has one episode left to air.

pscf3

[24]Aug 10, 2011
    Yeah, bit our mod could care less.

futuramarama wrote:

i'm just saying, on most forums making multiple posts in the same topic is against the rules. besides, if you make a small gap between the members' names, it shouldn't confuse people.

KJLwriter

[25]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 8
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    @KJLwriter: I think you're right. Although, I don't remember seeing a Victorious marahton. Oh never mind, they did. I probably didn't remember because I didn't watch a lot of television in the afternoon last week. haha

Yeah, it was a marathon. It was on all the time. I enjoyed it. My older sister did too. She likes Victorious and iCarly, and she's a fourth year college student. She loves Rex. We watch the show together. So, when it was on all week last week, we watched it.

teenj12

[26]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 26
    futuramarama wrote:

i'm just saying, on most forums making multiple posts in the same topic is against the rules. besides, if you make a small gap between the members' names, it shouldn't confuse people.

Futurama, I think you should have rephrased that in a better way. You can make however many posts you want, you just can't double post.

futuramarama

[27]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 37
    yea, i realized that after i posted it. making more than 2+ posts in a row in the same topic is often against the rules. that's what i was getting at

tigerdude22

[28]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 43
    KJLwriter wrote:
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    @KJLwriter: I think you're right. Although, I don't remember seeing a Victorious marahton. Oh never mind, they did. I probably didn't remember because I didn't watch a lot of television in the afternoon last week. haha

Yeah, it was a marathon. It was on all the time. I enjoyed it. My older sister did too. She likes Victorious and iCarly, and she's a fourth year college student. She loves Rex. We watch the show together. So, when it was on all week last week, we watched it.

@KJLwriter: I'm glad that you and your sister love to watch "iCarly" and "Victorious". I think "iCarly" is an alright show but I definitely do love "Victorious". "Victorious" is better than "iCarly" in my opinion.

hurr05

[29]Aug 10, 2011

iCarly is pretty much full of weird, WEIRD things that attract viewers.

KJLwriter

[30]Aug 11, 2011
    • level: 8
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    KJLwriter wrote:
    tigerdude22 wrote:

@KJLwriter: I'm glad that you and your sister love to watch "iCarly" and "Victorious". I think "iCarly" is an alright show but I definitely do love "Victorious". "Victorious" is better than "iCarly" in my opinion.

Yeah, sometimes I catch my sister watching it in her room sometimes. I'm like, "Really? You didn't tell me it was on?" Hahaha...her favorite character is Robbie. She also likes Cat. I do agree with you. I love iCarly and Victorious. They are great shows.

hurr05

[31]Aug 11, 2011

KJLwriter wrote:
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    KJLwriter wrote:
    tigerdude22 wrote:
    Yeah, sometimes I catch my sister watching it in her room sometimes. I'm like, "Really? You didn't tell me it was on?" Hahaha...her favorite character is Robbie. She also likes Cat. I do agree with you. I love iCarly and Victorious. They are great shows.
    Robbie? LMAO Robbie has issues. My favorite character is tied between Andre, Beck, and Rex

vanillacupcakes

[32]Aug 11, 2011

hurr05 wrote:
    iCarly is pretty much full of weird, WEIRD things that attract viewers.

So does Glee, The Office, and a bunch of comedies. It gives the special humor and appeal imo. Although the "not as weird" shows are good too. Victorious definitely has its weird moments though. I like iCarly a lot more humor wise, but Victorious has certain episodes I find funnier than iCarly.

[off topic] Beck literally shows no emotion. Even in iPWV, he is NEVER scared in his entire life?? He always has similar facial expressions and his voice sounds the same. I'm convinced he's a robot or something. Arghhh, that just bugs me! Rex annoys me sometimes. My favorite characters are Jade and Cat.[/off topic]

Edited on 08/11/2011 9:20pm

Uranium_OJ

[33]Aug 11, 2011
    • level: 6

Does anyone get a little irritated at the really spaced-out episodes of iCarly nowadays? I know this coming episode is a premiere, so it's okay, but it's just been like specials once a month (or less), but no actual episodes I can remember off the top of my head. And these specials are super random, too. Like, what was up with the Carly's/Tori's boyfriend one? I mean, it was totally out-of-the-blue and forced. There was NO mention of a boyfriend before and suddenly she's fighting Tori of Victorious for him.

Totally random. I don't want to say it, but I think this show might jump the shark soon. But the weird thing is, it's not because of the lack of ratings or something (which usually causes shows to go down the drain), but rather because of a lack of dedication on Dan and the writers' part (which is super sad cuz the fandom is STILL VERY much into the show).

I don't know if I'm the only one, but it feels like Dan is giving WAY too much attention to Victorious and kind of phoning it in for iCarly.

Edited on 08/11/2011 10:14pm

pscf3

[34]Aug 12, 2011
    No, no, no. We just wait patiently. coughsarcasmcough

Like I said earlier, every episode since iSYL has been a "specail". I just get used to it.

The crossover is because, well, Dan wanted to do a crossover.

hurr05

[35]Aug 12, 2011

You know what's funny? I'm not as excited about the new episode as i was before. They take too long to air it.

Uranium_OJ

[37]Aug 12, 2011
    • level: 6
    hurr05 wrote:

You know what's funny? I'm not as excited about the new episode as i was before. They take too long to air it.

Exactly my sentiments!!

pscf3

[38]Aug 12, 2011
    THIS

hurr05 wrote:

hurr05

[39]Aug 12, 2011

@URANIUM lol

@PSCF lol what's "THIS"? are you agreeing with me?

pscf3

[40]Aug 12, 2011
    Yep