We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Do you think Melanie will be back?

xiaxia123

[21]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 4
    Sam "hates" Freddie but gets secretly jealous at anyone that might get together with him. She was about to cry when she sees Carly dancing with Freddie. If they bring Melanie back and she begins chasng Freddie and that she Freddie might be falling for her, it can turn really nasty.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tweenboy

[22]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 9
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    I think Sam for sure likes Freddie b/c of the end of iSpeed Date. The look on her face is just plain hurt. I'm sure some people will say "oh that's just cuz gibby dissed her and she had no one to talk to," but those are the same ppl that to this day believe that Sam and Freddie didn't like the kiss, they just did it to get it over with.

I don't know if Freddie likes her back. I'd like to think he does, but there's not near as much proof as Sam liking him. I'm currently making videos of seddie moments by episode (instead of by season like the other youtubers have been doing). I will post about it later.

Anyways you're right about Freddie calling Melanie hot, but I think he was mostly saying that to get Sam to admit that she was lying (even tho we know now it wasn't Sam). Don't get me wrong, I'd like to think that he really thought she was hot, but there's no way he'd admit to other people that someone who looks just like Sam was hot. It'd be too much of a boost to Sam's ego.

I dont think its exactly canon to say sam likes Freddie,she abuses him in every episode.It was painfully obviouse that Sam and Freddie both like the kiss.

I do think that they should bring Melanie back atleast for one more episode.Atleast they brought her up in IThink They Kissed.

KatelynBrissey

[23]Dec 15, 2009
    I think it is canon to say Sam likes Freddie due to the end of iSpeed Date. The thing that keeps Seddie from being canon is Freddie's feelings.

C4DM4R

[24]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 2

KatelynBrissey wrote:
    I think it is canon to say Sam likes Freddie due to the end of iSpeed Date. The thing that keeps Seddie from being canon is Freddie's feelings.

mabye, but you also have to take into effect the fact that sam changed for pete, and im NOT saying that she should change for freddie, but she has to give reason for freddie to think shes changing her feelings toward him. you cant really begin to like someone if they just beat you and insult you. and not just the bit of admiration when she slaps him with money and is pround that he almost guessed it. but, if there was something NICE (as in selflessly helping him). and melanie coming back could be the perfect oppurtunity for that, if freddie figured out that she was real, and wanted to date her, sam could stop him, saying that she was leavign in a few day anyway, so why get his hopes all worked up, only for her to leave. that would be nice!

KatelynBrissey

[25]Dec 15, 2009
    C4DM4R wrote:

KatelynBrissey wrote:

mabye, but you also have to take into effect the fact that sam changed for pete, and im NOT saying that she should change for freddie, but she has to give reason for freddie to think shes changing her feelings toward him. you cant really begin to like someone if they just beat you and insult you. and not just the bit of admiration when she slaps him with money and is pround that he almost guessed it. but, if there was something NICE (as in selflessly helping him). and melanie coming back could be the perfect oppurtunity for that, if freddie figured out that she was real, and wanted to date her, sam could stop him, saying that she was leavign in a few day anyway, so why get his hopes all worked up, only for her to leave. that would be nice!

That's a really good point. I think that Sam does need to ease up on Freddie just a bit. I think she's trying tho. I was surprised by her when I re-watched iHave My Principals last night. Freddie comes up to her in the hall with his laptop and says "Sam, Sam are you ready for this?"

Old Sam would've made fun of his dorky enthusiasm. New Sam just said "Sure, show me," and then they shared enthusiasm. Obviously she still needs to do more than that. I'd love for her to do a selfless act for him.

Along with Sam easing up, I think that Freddie needs to become more manly and aggressive, but he's improved with that as well as can be seen in the slap in iCook. :-D

C4DM4R

[26]Dec 15, 2009
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    C4DM4R wrote:

KatelynBrissey wrote:

That's a really good point. I think that Sam does need to ease up on Freddie just a bit. I think she's trying tho. I was surprised by her when I re-watched iHave My Principals last night. Freddie comes up to her in the hall with his laptop and says "Sam, Sam are you ready for this?"

Old Sam would've made fun of his dorky enthusiasm. New Sam just said "Sure, show me," and then they shared enthusiasm. Obviously she still needs to do more than that. I'd love for her to do a selfless act for him.

Along with Sam easing up, I think that Freddie needs to become more manly and aggressive, but he's improved with that as well as can be seen in the slap in iCook. :-D

I never saw icook, or i have my principals, but im gld you told me, that Does show character development. ever notice how when its just him and sam, shes a little nicer, not all the time, just sometimes. IDK, mabye im just seeing things.

and un, melanie, she's, ahhhhh...... I GOT IT! what if sh did a blab cam with icarly, it could be at her school, and shes talk about how cute freddie is, and sam would ask how melanies mental institution is, XD i would like to see some sam teasing melanie, and what if melanie fought back? shes just as good as that as sam, she just dosent usually like to do it. imagine an arguemetn between them! the LOL! would last a LONG time!

KatelynBrissey

[27]Dec 16, 2009
    C4DM4R wrote:
    I never saw icook, or i have my principals, but im gld you told me, that Does show character development. ever notice how when its just him and sam, shes a little nicer, not all the time, just sometimes. IDK, mabye im just seeing things.

No, I agree. Also, the iCarly.com video extras are almost always Sam and Freddie, and they get along fine on that. For instance, there is a segment called "Wake Up Spencer." When Sam sleeps over at Carly's apt, she waits up till about 3am-4am for Freddie to come over and mess with Spencer with her. I think she even says they sneak to go do it.

Also, a Melanie vs. Sam fight would be epic if done silly (I don't like sadness lol)

tweenboy

[28]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 9
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    C4DM4R wrote:

KatelynBrissey wrote:

I think Freddie just needs a little more aggression....i want him to stay true to his charecter.

KatelynBrissey

[29]Dec 16, 2009
    Oh I definitely want him to stay true to his dorkiness, but I also think it'd be fun to watch him be the winner in some things. Poor guy thought he had it in iMust Have Locker 239...but alas...mama knew her fat cakes ;-)

C4DM4R

[30]Dec 16, 2009

KatelynBrissey wrote:
    Oh I definitely want him to stay true to his dorkiness, but I also think it'd be fun to watch him be the winner in some things. Poor guy thought he had it in iMust Have Locker 239...but alas...mama knew her fat cakes ;-)

yeah, but thats not as bad as in imeet fread, aside fromt he shipping point of view, the whole episode was everyone against freddie, carly stood up for him, for like, 3 seconds, then she got angry at him. and she let sam beat him up(iknow its kinda secret seddie, but look at freddies pov, the girl he likes9carly at this point) is forcing him to do hat she wants), then sam throws him out, and jumps on him. and , he was also growing a backbone in the episode, but by the end, i wouldent be surprised if he was afraid to change. look at what happened there, he states an opinion, and is shunted, even by his friends. and in the end, when fred admits it was all a farce, i woulda been PISSED outta my mind,

if all that happened to you, would ou REALLY consider sam and carly friends after they dont like you growing an opinion?

KatelynBrissey

[31]Dec 17, 2009
    Yeah I get what you're saying. I think Freddie is very patient to say the least lol.

marcdragicevic

[32]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    I hope she does come back. I loved this character and I hope Freddie realises that she actually does exist.

jako123456789

[33]Feb 7, 2010
    I really want her to come back.

AngelTails2

[34]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 12
    Freddie's susch a player.

He kissed

Carly
    Sam
    Melanie

Thesen girls have shown affection for him

Carly
    Sam
    Melanie
    Magic Malika
    Shanon
    2 unseen girls from iSpeed Date

mhan12345

[35]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 1
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    If Melanie did come back I would HOPE they wouldn't bring her back to date Freddie. It's a bit obvious that Sam likes Freddie at this point. That would kill her if her sister dated him. I don't like to see Carly, Freddie, or Sam hurt or depressed.

I also think it would be REALLY strange for Freddie to be dating someone who looks EXACTLY like the person who he is supposed to "hate." He basically can't tell Melanie that she looks hot b/c that'd be like talking about Sam.

wha? obvious that sam likes freddie? exactly what are you basing that on? the look at the end of iSpeed Date was ambiguous at best, and far from clear evidence that she likes him.

mhan12345

[36]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 1
    to be frank, you could make a far better argument that sam like spencer than you could that sam likes freddie. hell, you could make a better argument that sam likes gibby than sam likes freddie. god (and dan) knows how the relationships will eventually shake out, but at this point in time, it is far from obvious that sam likes freddie.

Big-Smoke321

[37]Feb 8, 2010
    mhan12345 wrote:
    to be frank, you could make a far better argument that sam like spencer than you could that sam likes freddie. hell, you could make a better argument that sam likes gibby than sam likes freddie. god (and dan) knows how the relationships will eventually shake out, but at this point in time, it is far from obvious that sam likes freddie.

r u a seddie fan, just curious

ILoveDemi4ever

[38]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 11
    Oui!

marcdragicevic

[39]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    mhan12345 wrote:
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    If Melanie did come back I would HOPE they wouldn't bring her back to date Freddie. It's a bit obvious that Sam likes Freddie at this point. That would kill her if her sister dated him. I don't like to see Carly, Freddie, or Sam hurt or depressed.

I also think it would be REALLY strange for Freddie to be dating someone who looks EXACTLY like the person who he is supposed to "hate." He basically can't tell Melanie that she looks hot b/c that'd be like talking about Sam.

wha? obvious that sam likes freddie? exactly what are you basing that on? the look at the end of iSpeed Date was ambiguous at best, and far from clear evidence that she likes him.

Clear evidence?
    What clear evidence?