We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Developement Thread

saylavee

[81]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 18
    Yeah if he was so in love with carly and wants to be with her so badly WHY would he listen to Sam or even break up with Carly. Yes he regrets the decision, but HE STILL MADE IT. And thus, everything is back to the status quo for the next episodes. If the production order does matter and it airs out of production order, then we know Carly isnt still interested. If not, then when iWAPG airs Creddiers have the right to over analyze how Carly is acting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hardcorefakes

[82]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 7
    saylavee wrote:
    Yeah if he was so in love with carly and wants to be with her so badly WHY would he listen to Sam or even break up with Carly. Yes he regrets the decision, but HE STILL MADE IT. And thus, everything is back to the status quo for the next episodes. If the production order does matter and it airs out of production order, then we know Carly isnt still interested. If not, then when iWAPG airs Creddiers have the right to over analyze how Carly is acting.
    how do we know sam wasnt jealous and said that for no reason? what if sam is lying about that bacon stuff? and making an decision is different from knowing whats right. sure he made it but is it good for his cause? plus i cant remember but i think freddie said that they can start over after hes out of that cast. well just have to wait

saylavee

[83]Jan 20, 2010
    hardcorefakes wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    how do we know sam wasnt jealous and said that for no reason? what if sam is lying about that bacon stuff? and making an decision is different from knowing whats right. sure he made it but is it good for his cause? plus i cant remember but i think freddie said that they can start over after hes out of that cast. well just have to wait

And you just said what if Sam was jealous. Which means she doesnt want them to be together. Which is development. So that answer not only pushed back Creddie but provoked Seddie (which i thank you for) but anyway, made up or not HE STILL LISTENED TO HER!!!
    He said that if Carly still feels that for him after he's out of the cast then they can be together, he's obviously out of the cast.

hardcorefakes

[84]Jan 20, 2010
    saylavee wrote:
    hardcorefakes wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

And you just said what if Sam was jealous. Which means she doesnt want them to be together. Which is development. So that answer not only pushed back Creddie but provoked Seddie (which i thank you for) but anyway, made up or not HE STILL LISTENED TO HER!!!
    He said that if Carly still feels that for him after he's out of the cast then they can be together, he's obviously out of the cast.
    well i have no idea what provoked means but u have to remember sam still has alot of developeming to do if she wants to date freddie

saylavee

[85]Jan 20, 2010
    hardcorefakes wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    hardcorefakes wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

well i have no idea what provoked means but u have to remember sam still has alot of developeming to do if she wants to date freddie

okay, but there are still more episodes to come and the development will happen soon IMO

HaydenAvery

[86]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 21
    and ultimately crash when neither happens at the end.

saylavee

[87]Jan 20, 2010

HaydenAvery wrote:
    and ultimately crash when neither happens at the end.

and when/if that happens, Dan is going to get a heck of a lot of hate mail from psycho-shippers.

really others shows that ive watched of his have the main characters end up with someone

(D&J JoshxMindy, Drake's character prevents him from ending up with someone; Zoey 101, ChasexZoey LoganxQuinn LolaxThat guy who's name i forgot that was in the series finaly going to the prom w/ her; What i like about you, ValxVic, HollyxVince, GaryxTina; The Amanda Show doesnt really count; All That doesnt count; i didnt watch Kenan and Kel but im pretty sure there was no love interests)

I think he knows not too...unles he wants to be different

sockstar

[88]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 12
    saylavee wrote:

The reason he listened to Sam is that despite their antagonistic behaviour, they are still really good friends. Her words resonated with Freddie, even if they might not have been completely true.

He had a doubt about the relationship, and decided to call it off because he could have hurt Carly by continuing it only for her to suddenly realise weeks/months later that she went back to not really liking him.

His choice to break it off doesn't mean he likes Sam, or doesn't like Carly. Just that the circumstances aren't right for him at that moment.

She could be in real love with him, we don't really know until they go back to the issue later (and even then, she could deny it for another episode so they can string it out another episode).

It is NOT back to the status quo.

For the last season and a half or so, Freddie had really toned down his professions of love for Carly, and it got to a stage that many people were wondering and seriously considering that his crush on Carly was gone.

Well now we know it is gone, but instead he's in love with her.

Sam isn't jealous. Nothing in that episode could be construed as any kind of jealously (the only way I can see it is if Dan says so in his funfacts).

Carly is okay kissing Freddie, okay being with him as a boyfriend, and for all we know her feelings are true, just brought to the surface by the accident. Carly didn't reject Freddie. Carly didn't go "oh, looks like you are right, I don't really like you."

Many, many Seddie fans were hoping for their first kiss to be their last kiss. They would kiss, and both go "wow, that sucked, It felt weird. Like kissing my cousin" or something, and have Creddie sunk for good. That didn't happen. This isn't bashing Seddie fans, it's just how many would have liked for a Creddie kiss to turn out.

So Creddie has been bumped from:
    Freddie: Stalkery crush for Carly, possibly fading.
    Carly: No idea if she'd even like Freddie as a boyfriend.

to
    Freddie: In love with Carly, willing to sacrifice his own life for her.
    Carly: Would be happy with him, her feelings could be true or grow from here.

That is major, major development. For dan to turn around and end the show with seddie, especially if it's only a 20 episode Season 4 as the last season (we don't know, they could film 40 episodes before it ends, or they could film 2 more seasons of 25+ we don't know), would be a huge turn around, and counter-value to all the work he's put into Creddie development since iPilot.

WilliamMartine0

[89]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 1
    Oh my god all of you guys shut the hell up this seddie and creddie fight is getting annoying all of you guys chill out. And to all seddie fans like me there was more creddie in isaved your life but does that mean it's the end of seddie NO. Plus lot's of times in shows like this when people become couples during the middle of the shows they dont end up a couple during the end of the show. so seddie might not happen untill season 4 which i think will be the last season. So everybody calm down.

TheSchwab

[90]Jan 20, 2010
    • level: 11
    You are so full of BS sockstar1. It's pathetic. Don't you remember a few months ago you said carly and freddie was sunk. Yeah it's sure changed a lot since then. lol.

You are only seeing what you want to see. You are ignoring logic.

sockstar

[91]Jan 20, 2010
    WilliamMartine0 wrote:
    Oh my god all of you guys shut the hell up this seddie and creddie fight is getting annoying all of you guys chill out. And to all seddie fans like me there was more creddie in isaved your life but does that mean it's the end of seddie NO. Plus lot's of times in shows like this when people become couples during the middle of the shows they dont end up a couple during the end of the show. so seddie might not happen untill season 4 which i think will be the last season. So everybody calm down.

Hey, it's the development thread. Isn't here where we are supposed to be doing this?

sockstar

[92]Jan 20, 2010
    TheSchwab wrote:
    You are so full of BS sockstar1. It's pathetic. Don't you remember a few months ago you said carly and freddie was sunk. Yeah it's sure changed a lot since then. lol.

Wow, great way to work on the topic at hand.

Calling me pathetic. That's some great point and ideas, and I see why you are such a master of logic.

ps, when I said Creddie was sunk it was a joke. Something you don't seem to understand.

hardcorefakes

[93]Jan 21, 2010
    looks to me like creddie still has a possibilty. but that doesnt mean seddie has more of a chance of happening

katywishing100

[94]Jan 21, 2010
    • level: 15
    TheSchwab wrote:

What logic says Sam and Freddie are going to be together? Your word isn't law, stop acting like it is.

HaydenAvery

[95]Jan 21, 2010
    Yea and Sockstar has made a whole lot more sense than you. Creddie hasn't been set back, it is now just as possible as Seddie.

marcdragicevic

[96]Mar 4, 2010
    katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:

What logic says Sam and Freddie are going to be together? Your word isn't law, stop acting like it is.

Yeah, I actually have to agree with you.