We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Developement Thread

TheSchwab

[41]Jan 11, 2010
    • level: 11
    Well it depends on what happens. If they get together and break up in the same episode it would be huge development but not necessarily positive development if you are carly and freddie fan. My guess is carly and freddie just discuss the possibility of being a couple and don't actually become one. Because while i am a huge seddie fan and wish carly and freddie would get sunk this soon it doesnt seem realistic. So basically we will know more after the episode. If anything this episode will put in on an even play field. we will see. It also could be huge development for Seddie as well. Sam doesnt like the idea of carly and freddie being a couple. That's HUGE for Seddie fans. Again though the promo could be very misleading to who knows maybe you and I are both thinking this episode will be something it's not. It will be interesting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hardcorefakes

[42]Jan 12, 2010
    • level: 7
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Well it depends on what happens. If they get together and break up in the same episode it would be huge development but not necessarily positive development if you are carly and freddie fan. My guess is carly and freddie just discuss the possibility of being a couple and don't actually become one. Because while i am a huge seddie fan and wish carly and freddie would get sunk this soon it doesnt seem realistic. So basically we will know more after the episode. If anything this episode will put in on an even play field. we will see. It also could be huge development for Seddie as well. Sam doesnt like the idea of carly and freddie being a couple. That's HUGE for Seddie fans. Again though the promo could be very misleading to who knows maybe you and I are both thinking this episode will be something it's not. It will be interesting.
    you make a very interesting point. promos are misleading. and maybe carly and freddie arent dating. but i wonder y freddie said that thing about not liking them as a couple? y would he say that if they werent a couple? i guess well have to wait and see wont we?

saylavee

[43]Jan 12, 2010
    • level: 18
    What really bothers me is that (as of what we know atm) freddie thinks that one kiss makes them a couple. I'm sorry but wtf dude! I really hope that that scene where he says that has more dialogue before that gives more meaning into why he says that. Going by that logic that means he and Sam have been a couple for awhile now ( ) lol freddie is cheating on Sam. But thats going by that promo's logic.

katywishing100

[44]Jan 12, 2010
    • level: 15
    saylavee wrote:
    What really bothers me is that (as of what we know atm) freddie thinks that one kiss makes them a couple. I'm sorry but wtf dude! I really hope that that scene where he says that has more dialogue before that gives more meaning into why he says that. Going by that logic that means he and Sam have been a couple for awhile now ( ) lol freddie is cheating on Sam. But thats going by that promo's logic.

I think he and Carly have a talk before it. At least I hope they do.

HaydenAvery

[45]Jan 12, 2010
    • level: 21
    ugh. creddie will have development but it will not branch into seddie development. that was addded to get seddiers interested even though it will be likely cut.

TheSchwab

[46]Jan 12, 2010
    ^^^

Wow. Wow.

You just will never admit seddie is a possibility will you.

katywishing100

[47]Jan 12, 2010
    • level: 15
    TheSchwab wrote:
    ^^^

Wow. Wow.

You just will never admit seddie is a possibility will you.

Just like you won't admit creddie is a possibility.

TheSchwab

[48]Jan 12, 2010
    I don't deny when carly and freddie have moments like hayden does. Hayden comes up with excuses out of thin air why something isnt a sam and freddie momment.

sockstar

[49]Jan 12, 2010
    • level: 12
    You think any time they are in the same room together is a seddie 'moment'.

taillow22

[50]Jan 13, 2010

Every time Carly shoots down Freddie is a creddie moment I suppose.

(I shipping war senses are tingling)

TheSchwab

[51]Jan 13, 2010
    You are wrong Sockstar. I don't.

You are right taillow22. Guess what people...How many times has Sam turned Freddie down? 0. Best believe if Sam asked Freddie out he would give her a chance and say Yes. Regardless of what happens is iSYL Carly is still terrified that Freddie still loves her in S4 and Freddie makes it clear he is not in love with her. So whatever happens in iSYL everything will be back at status quo at the end of the episode.

HaydenAvery

[52]Jan 13, 2010
    who says freddie won't still like carly in season 4? you make stuff up. and of course sam doesn't turn down freddie, she pushes him down instead.

Girlygirl24

[53]Jan 14, 2010
    • level: 28
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    who says freddie won't still like carly in season 4? you make stuff up. and of course sam doesn't turn down freddie, she pushes him down instead.

true

tweenboy

[54]Jan 14, 2010
    • level: 9
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    ugh. creddie will have development but it will not branch into seddie development. that was addded to get seddiers interested even though it will be likely cut.

First of all,there will be NO seddie in this episode,htey had all season 2.Also Sam hates the idea of Freddie and Carly most likely becuase she thinks Freddie is a huge NERD.There has never been any edvidence of jelousey,set aside from the end of ISpeedDate,but that isnt even a scenme that makes the theory sam is jelouse of creddie canon.

saylavee

[55]Jan 14, 2010
    tweenboy wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

First of all,there will be NO seddie in this episode,htey had all season 2.Also Sam hates the idea of Freddie and Carly most likely becuase she thinks Freddie is a huge NERD.There has never been any edvidence of jelousey,set aside from the end of ISpeedDate,but that isnt even a scenme that makes the theory sam is jelouse of creddie canon.

there will be no seddie you say? go take a look at dan and nathan's twitter, @danwarp and @bruindude92, go a few pages back on nathan's tweets he says that the episode will satisfy both sides

TheSchwab

[56]Jan 14, 2010
    Exactly. The people are so lol.

saylavee

[57]Jan 14, 2010
    schwab your a bad influence on me you are turning me into a psycho fan who stalks their twitters....but youre still great well until we get into fights then we all turn ugly...but anyways mega ultra super development episode premieres in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!

tweenboy

[58]Jan 14, 2010
    • level: 9
    saylavee wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

there will be no seddie you say? go take a look at dan and nathan's twitter, @danwarp and @bruindude92, go a few pages back on nathan's tweets he says that the episode will satisfy both sides

what Nathan said could be misleading....

HaydenAvery

[59]Jan 15, 2010
    exactly. they're tying to convince seddiers to watch it for more viewers. a 3rd grader could figure that out.

saylavee

[60]Jan 15, 2010
    then how come both nathan and dan are giving hints, why would BOTH do that? everyone is going to be watching it anyway, seddie, creddie, neutral, spam, no ship, everyone. unless they dont have time. Creddiers for the obvious creddie. Seddiers to see what happens with Sam. And everyone else for the epic comedy and story that is iCarly. They have no need to lie about what ships are getting attention to boost ratings.