We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Developement Thread

Girlygirl24

[21]Jan 6, 2010
    • level: 28
    hardcorefakes wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    hardcorefakes wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Yep. People think only seddie fans think seddie has more development.

But I have talked to 15 people who don't have a ship and 13 have said Seddie has more development. The other 2 were not sure.
    well TheSchwab u gotta think thats only 15 people. theres at least 6 billion people in this world. u think only 15 people matter to at 6 billion more?

Plus, I don't see how talking to 15 people about it, makes it true... I mean its just our opinion...
    true

AGREED!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

C4DM4R

[22]Jan 6, 2010
    • level: 2

wow, great idea for a thread, but, like all things, putting 2 things of differign opinions in an enclosed space will lead to something, but im sure we can all be civilized. were just stating which has more development, as long as no one bashes....

but, im going to say seddie, not cause i ship it, but because i just see them acting nicer towards eachother (i said nicer, not that they are NICE to each other, but nicer then the beginning).

but, im usre after ISYL, creddie will get a huge boost, evne if they dont kiss, or stuff like that, she will at least realize that hes willing to do a lot more for her then most guys. )

TheSchwab

[23]Jan 6, 2010
    • level: 11
    hardcorefakes wrote:

freddie PUSHES carly out of the way of a 2 ton taco truck!(estimated. that taco truck could have weighted 3 tons i really dont care) dont u think that a person with LOVE will most likely do that than a person with a crush?

He would have done the same for Sam. Sam and Carly are both Freddie's friends. Freddie doesnt save Carly only because he hopes she will retun his feelings. Freddie is not a creep like that. He doesnt save her in order to gain anything. Freddie saved Carly. He would have done the same for Sam and if you think not you are in denial. Freddie has stated how he considers sam a "real close friend".

Thinking it's huge development is lol because clearly he would do that for both his friends.

hardcorefakes

[24]Jan 7, 2010
    • level: 7
    TheSchwab wrote:
    hardcorefakes wrote:

freddie PUSHES carly out of the way of a 2 ton taco truck!(estimated. that taco truck could have weighted 3 tons i really dont care) dont u think that a person with LOVE will most likely do that than a person with a crush?

He would have done the same for Sam. Sam and Carly are both Freddie's friends. Freddie doesnt save Carly only because he hopes she will retun his feelings. Freddie is not a creep like that. He doesnt save her in order to gain anything. Freddie saved Carly. He would have done the same for Sam and if you think not you are in denial. Freddie has stated how he considers sam a "real close friend".

Thinking it's huge development is lol because clearly he would do that for both his friends.

well theres 2 things wrong with that post.

for starters sam doesnt think of freddie as a close friend

she willingly pushed freddie out of a tree right were a dog was. i higly doubt freddie will take pain for sam as she gives pain to him. and srry the schwab but i dont think theres going to be a episode were freddie saves sam

TheSchwab

[25]Jan 7, 2010
    • level: 11
    Epic Fail at you for thinking Sam isnt Friends with Freddie. They are just as good friends as Carly and Freddie are.

HaydenAvery

[26]Jan 7, 2010
    • level: 21
    (eye roll) you can't prove freddie would of done the same for sam. second, sam would be the one pushing freddie into the taco kart....

saylavee

[27]Jan 7, 2010
    • level: 18
    any sane person would push a friend out of the way of something that could kill them. Its called being a good person and having morals. as for sam pushing freddie out of the tree, thats completely different, that has waaaay less of a chance of causing DEATH than getting hit by a taco kart and apparently being pushed out of a tree house didnt cause any injuries. Sam isnt that mean she wouldnt do something to kill freddie. and of course they are friends, seriously dude, would you hang out with someone everyday if you werent friends? would you kiss the person you hate? Why would Sam say that "she has just as much of a right to freddie as you do" to carly in iquit icarly if they arent friends? and Freddie did say that he considered Sam and really close friend. i beleive dan himself even said that they are close friends.

hardcorefakes

[28]Jan 7, 2010
    saylavee wrote:
    any sane person would push a friend out of the way of something that could kill them. Its called being a good person and having morals. as for sam pushing freddie out of the tree, thats completely different, that has waaaay less of a chance of causing DEATH than getting hit by a taco kart and apparently being pushed out of a tree house didnt cause any injuries. Sam isnt that mean she wouldnt do something to kill freddie. and of course they are friends, seriously dude, would you hang out with someone everyday if you werent friends? would you kiss the person you hate? Why would Sam say that "she has just as much of a right to freddie as you do" to carly in iquit icarly if they arent friends? and Freddie did say that he considered Sam and really close friend. i beleive dan himself even said that they are close friends.
    well for starters lets talk about tree houese. if u fall u do have the chance of breaking your leg. also lets not forget there was a huge dog there. freddie could have been attacked and lost alot of blood. also to top it off sam jumped from the top and landed on his bike. that could have paralyzed him or in the worst case scernario killed him. but sam praubly is close friends with freddie. she quite possibly even has a secret crush on him. theres lots of evidence to prove but not quite enogh. and i hang out with LOTS of people i hate. i just tolerate them. as for the first kiss wel i had mine with a girl i like. as for the sane person comment eh i guess your right sort of. i mean some dog was attacking my friend and i threw some rocks at it and it ran off so yeah he still lost lots of blood. but he lived

katywishing100

[29]Jan 7, 2010
    • level: 15
    TheSchwab wrote:
    hardcorefakes wrote:

Every comeback you have is always saying someone is in denial, I think your talking about yourself.

sockstar

[30]Jan 7, 2010
    • level: 12
    Creddie.

They have gone from being "buds" basically to Carly, Freddie was just a kid across the hall who happened to go to the same school, probably didn't even really think of him as more than an acquaintance. They have become closer and closer as it progresses, and to me they have become best friends. Sam and Freddie started out as barely tolerating each other, but I would say consider each other as pretty good friends, but not much more than that.

As for ship wise, I think maybe Sam has some feelings for Freddie. Maybe. Freddie obviously has major feelings for Carly, and Carly is developing something for Freddie.

ps. I'm delusional. So don't bother telling me.

saylavee

[31]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 18

hardcorefakes wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    well for starters lets talk about tree houese. if u fall u do have the chance of breaking your leg. also lets not forget there was a huge dog there. freddie could have been attacked and lost alot of blood. also to top it off sam jumped from the top and landed on his bike. that could have paralyzed him or in the worst case scernario killed him. but sam praubly is close friends with freddie. she quite possibly even has a secret crush on him. theres lots of evidence to prove but not quite enogh. and i hang out with LOTS of people i hate. i just tolerate them. as for the first kiss wel i had mine with a girl i like. as for the sane person comment eh i guess your right sort of. i mean some dog was attacking my friend and i threw some rocks at it and it ran off so yeah he still lost lots of blood. but he lived

ok i'm guna respond to this in different points related to what i bolded,

Didnt she land on his back not his bike? Also we dont know how far up from the ground it is, the amount of damage would depend on how heavy they are and the amount of force pulling the weight down, so if they were up really high the gravity wouldve pulled them down harder and with more velocity, thus hurting them more, so im guessing it what only like 6-7 feet up from the ground since spencer had to climb a bit. Also if she did land on his bike (even though i dont think she did) how would that hurt or paralyze HIM if she landed on the bike? lol dude re-read what you write.

Ummm which side are you on dude? first you say that they arent close friends, then you say they are. which side do you support, creddie or seddie? please make it clear.

Yeah about that, idk if i should beleive you or not on that. You have lied about an email from Dan, you had an odd dream about me and shwab, which we dont know if you lied or nota bout that, and you change what you say alot, like idk how to explain, you arent consistant in what you post, like, idk its hard to explain what im thinking. but it is wrong of me not to trust you on that, and im sorry, but still, im a very skeptical person at time.

hardcorefakes

[32]Jan 8, 2010
    saylavee wrote:

hardcorefakes wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

Didnt she land on his back not his bike? Also we dont know how far up from the ground it is, the amount of damage would depend on how heavy they are and the amount of force pulling the weight down, so if they were up really high the gravity wouldve pulled them down harder and with more velocity, thus hurting them more, so im guessing it what only like 6-7 feet up from the ground since spencer had to climb a bit. Also if she did land on his bike (even though i dont think she did) how would that hurt or paralyze HIM if she landed on the bike? lol dude re-read what you write.

Ummm which side are you on dude? first you say that they arent close friends, then you say they are. which side do you support, creddie or seddie? please make it clear.

Yeah about that, idk if i should beleive you or not on that. You have lied about an email from Dan, you had an odd dream about me and shwab, which we dont know if you lied or nota bout that, and you change what you say alot, like idk how to explain, you arent consistant in what you post, like, idk its hard to explain what im thinking. but it is wrong of me not to trust you on that, and im sorry, but still, im a very skeptical person at time.

i meant to say back

sam sometimes could be close or sometimes she cant happy?

im srry if i offened u on this but whats so hard to understand that i like seddie? if a person doesnt like sam's character, doesnt think shes pretty and thinks she needs to mature a lot automaticlly makes me creddie?

sam sometimes is close to freddie and sometimes she isnt. i think thats pretty obvious.

now anymore qoustions saylavee?

hardcorefakes

[33]Jan 8, 2010
    saylavee wrote:

hardcorefakes wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

oh and by the way im terrified of squids,octopus,and dogs. the only reason (which by the way, the majority of my neighborhood has dogs) i went near that dog was because it did attack my friend. and he did lose a lot of blood. maybe where u live is a fantasy land where all your dreams come true but thtas not the case where i live okay? dont judge people automaticlly

Girlygirl24

[34]Jan 8, 2010
    can we just lock this thread so it wont cause anymore fighting?

fryman1701

[35]Jan 8, 2010
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    but it is entertaining for those of us in the audience.

hardcorefakes

[36]Jan 9, 2010
    i just want to hear people's opionions with OUT fighting

tweenboy

[37]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 9
    fryman1701 wrote:
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    but it is entertaining for those of us in the audience.

ppl fighting isnt funny...AT ALL.

Also,Im not sure Sam would push push Freddie out the way and get hit for him,i honestly dont think she would,but then again,the way the writers give the Sam and Freddie friendship shades of blue,im not so true

Girlygirl24

[38]Jan 10, 2010
    hardcorefakes wrote:
    i just want to hear people's opionions with OUT fighting

same here

angelrock4444

[39]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 2
    I think seddie has the most development BUT i think Carly will start to appriciate Freddie more by the end of iSaved Your Life. So in the middle-ish

hardcorefakes

[40]Jan 11, 2010
    just saw the new promo for ISYL!!!! looks like creddie gonna have HUGE developement wouldnt u guys agree?