We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Danwarp.....Something he said on Twitter???

cheysm1

[1]May 9, 2009
    • level: 16

Ok,for those of you that follow Dan on twitter....I have a ?....There was a episode he was talking about where Carly is supposed to find out about Sam and Freddies kiss....he said it was like a sequel to the episode.Did he say what the episodes name was? or no?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iCarly317

[2]May 9, 2009
    • level: 13
    Its called iThink They Kissed.

cheysm1

[3]May 10, 2009
    thank you!

SkyeNite

[4]May 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    Seriously what happened to Andrea? we need a mod to get rid of some of the threads that are poping up these days, I mean you could've asked this in the upcoming episodes forum instead of creating a whole new thread for it. Things like this will cause this forum to be cluttered. I don't mean to sound mean I'm just saying...

SuspendedSwish

[5]May 10, 2009
    • level: 2
    I really want to see his Twitter page. Can you help me?

[6]May 10, 2009
    SuspendedSwish wrote:

twitter.com/danwarp

SuspendedSwish

[7]May 10, 2009
    • level: 2
    41225525557 wrote:
    SuspendedSwish wrote:

twitter.com/danwarp

I actually found that out earlier, but thanks!

cheysm1

[8]May 10, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    Seriously what happened to Andrea? we need a mod to get rid of some of the threads that are poping up these days, I mean you could've asked this in the upcoming episodes forum instead of creating a whole new thread for it. Things like this will cause this forum to be cluttered. I don't mean to sound mean I'm just saying...
    Its not that big of a deal! I just asked a question.

cheysm1

[9]May 10, 2009
    he has great bts pics! LOTS!

SkyeNite

[10]May 10, 2009
    cheysm1 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:

I know i wasn't yelling at you or anything I'm just saying that it clutters things up and you should try harder next time to find a thread thats already created to post your questions before you go and open up another one. Again sorry if i'm sounding mean or anything, i'm just saying...

kikimarie593

[11]May 10, 2009
    • level: 27

SkyeNite wrote:
    cheysm1 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    I know i wasn't yelling at you or anything I'm just saying that it clutters things up and you should try harder next time to find a thread thats already created to post your questions before you go and open up another one. Again sorry if i'm sounding mean or anything, i'm just saying...

Yeah, I agree with SkyNite. Lately there's been lots of threads like this. The forum used to be really clean, but not anymore. Andrea hasn't really been on much in the past few months.

katywishing100

[12]May 10, 2009
    • level: 15
    kikimarie593 wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    cheysm1 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:

Yeah, I agree with SkyNite. Lately there's been lots of threads like this. The forum used to be really clean, but not anymore. Andrea hasn't really been on much in the past few months.

Someone else should be a mod then.

SkyeNite

[13]May 10, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    cheysm1 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:

agreed. How do mods get picked or whatever anyways?

kikimarie593

[14]May 10, 2009
    • level: 27
    SkyeNite wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    cheysm1 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:

agreed. How do mods get picked or whatever anyways?

To become editor of a show you have to contribute things to the guide for the show and if you get 80 points, you become editor. If there is already an editor, you have to have 80 more points then the current editor.

SkyeNite

[15]May 10, 2009
    Ahh...

cheysm1

[16]May 11, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    cheysm1 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    Actualy I dont care if there is a place for this question to be. I am not going to go through hundreds of replies to find the 1 question I needed answered. If anyone wants to delete the post then fine I got my answer,its not that big of a deal.You guys have way to little to do if you are worried about a cluttered forum!

ycc1988

[17]May 11, 2009
    • level: 20
    You don't know just how cluttered the forums can get without some guidelines on what goes where. Go check out the Ned's Declassified forum for a good example.

There is another way to get a new editor. If an editor does not accept or reject a submission (quote, episode title, etc.) in 7 days, the user who made the submission can report the editor as MIA. However, if Andrea is still dealing with the submissions, the task of moderating the forum is not *required* of her.

SkyeNite

[18]May 11, 2009
    cheysm1 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    cheysm1 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    Actualy I dont care if there is a place for this question to be. I am not going to go through hundreds of replies to find the 1 question I needed answered. If anyone wants to delete the post then fine I got my answer,its not that big of a deal.You guys have way to little to do if you are worried about a cluttered forum!

you wouldn't have to go through the replies yo could just go into the upcoming episodes thread and post your question, simple as that. Just like what you did here but minus the clutter. Its not your post its the thread you created and thats something we don't have the power to delete.