We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Dans New Show

Ruffmanfan882

[1]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 6

In early December 2011 Jennette singed a deal with UTA. In the article it said that McCurdy has a talent holding deal with the network for a pilot that would be a starring vehicle for her. http://www.deadline.com/2011/12/uta-signs-actress-singer-jannette-mccurdy/

In mid December 2011 Dan announced he is creating a new show. He Said

In 2012, I might be creating a brand new TV series for you. Yep. After All That… and Kenan & Kel… and The Amanda Show… and Drake & Josh… and What I Like About You… and Zoey 101… and iCarly… and Victorious… (whew!)… I'm thinking the time might be right to start filming a new TV show. http://www.danwarp.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-episodes-more-icarly-victorious.html

In another Blog He said, I hope 2011 brought you tons of fun and happiness, and that 2012 will bring you even more. You can look forward to more great episodes of iCarly and Victorious... and maybe even... something brand new. http://www.danwarp.blogspot.com/2011/12/tonight-icarly-istill-psycho-comment.html

The week he wrote that blog Dan was in New York. (could this mean he was there to be at the Main Nickelodeon Building)

Just today, Drake Bell said something in an interview. When asked about his future? He said Music and acting kind of all goes together. I am doing a bunch of TV stuff now, like I'm the voice of Peter Parker on a new Spiderman show, and I'm developing a new show for Nickelodeon.http://www.nickutopia.com/2012/01/13/drake-bell-developing-a-new-show-on-nickelodeon/

What do you guys think could this be related to something. What do you think? Would you love to see a Dan Schneider show starring Drake Bell and Jennette McCurdy? With music? Where would it be set? What would it be about?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marcdragicevic

[2]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 21
    It wouldn't make sense for Jennette McCurdy to star in a new show on Nick. I thought she was already busy and moving onto new things like music and stuff. (The link name has her name wrong).

pscf3

[3]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 16
    I would think Jennette would want to grow up. I don't think her new show will be on nick.

Not surprised about Drake, though. He's never been sucsessful since D&J.

marcdragicevic

[4]Jan 13, 2012
    Yeah, I agree with Jennette. I think she may be in a drama next, she seems to be a good actor for that. Yeah, Drake Bell has been kinda quiet since Drake and Josh. His music has kept him going though, he seems to be doing well with that though.

schillingklaus

[5]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 12

Schneider should first take iCarly to a rest before starting a new show.

Likewise, iCarly had only started up towards the end of regular Drake and Josh episodes.

Three shows at the same time are impossible to manage.

And Nickelodeo has already got several cool new shows with real actors: Skinner And Bucket, Supah Ninjas, and soon to come How To Rock.

Along with iCarly, Victorious, and Big Time Rush, that should be enough for 2012.

marcdragicevic

[6]Jan 13, 2012
    I think you're right at that. I think Dan knows iCarly is in its last stage. Final year for production really. He can't do 3 shows at once.

Fireofnature

[7]Jan 13, 2012
    • level: 13
    Yeah iCarly's bound to be on it's end, I'm interested in seeing what this new show could be.

marcdragicevic

[8]Jan 13, 2012
    I'm quite interested too, I think the majority of people are at the moment.

Ruffmanfan882

[9]Jan 13, 2012
    I think Dan does know iCarly is going to come to an end. If you think about it iCarly was in the works when Zoey 101 was still going on and Drake and Josh was just finishing up. So Dan probably wants to get another show going. I think we could do 3 shows at once if he really wanted. There are producers who do it. One fan asked Dan this " hey dan!! Do you agree that @jennettemccurdy deserves her own show? "
    He replyed back
    " Of course I do! Jennette is a superstar! I know they spelled Jennette's name wrong and she wants them to correct it.

marcdragicevic

[10]Jan 13, 2012
    Yeah probably, but the episode season won't be long enough I think. They need 20 episode seasons to keep the interest up. I'm a bit skeptical about this new show anyhow, haven't heard anything about it, i know nothing about it.

Ruffmanfan882

[11]Jan 13, 2012

Dan is just starting to create it. No one knows anything yet. All we know is that he is creating a new show for 2012. Nothing really has been given out yet. It probably in the planning stage right now. I fogot to add this before He said It's funny I hear lots of rumors about what my next show will be about. I read stuff online, and I even hear rumors spread by people in my world… but none of the rumors are true. I think you'll be very surprised and excited by my next TV series. More on that to come in the weeks ahead

marcdragicevic

[12]Jan 13, 2012
    I think I did read the 2nd part from Dan's blog or something. It will probably be impossible to guess exactly what the show is about though.
    Yeah, it would probably be in the planning stages at the moment. I wonder what is going through his mind.

pscf3

[13]Jan 14, 2012
    Maybe it will be good. I won't be watching, though. My time on nick ended a while back, and now a only watch episodes of victorious and iCarly.

marcdragicevic

[14]Jan 14, 2012
    What about Drake and Josh, and Zoey 101? Why not though shows as well? (Why don't you watch them?).

Ruffmanfan882

[15]Jan 14, 2012
    I don't really watch mauy shows on nick they only ones I watch are iCarly, Victorious, BTR, and Fairly Oddparents. The other shows are to boring.

marcdragicevic

[16]Jan 14, 2012
    Fairly oddparents?

pscf3

[17]Jan 14, 2012
    Shiw about faries. Drake was in a live action version of it last year. I used to watch it but grew out of it.

marcdragicevic

[18]Jan 14, 2012
    Ahh right. Seems umm... yeah. Oh yeah, he was. Also with Daniella Monet I think. Never seen an episode of the show.

schillingklaus

[19]Jan 15, 2012
    • level: 12

Fairly Odd Movie is used in many of my recent fanfictions.

Daniella Monet has also been in one one particularly cool episode of The Troop, as an Eris Fairy, and a villain Girl in a cool episode of Supah Ninjas.

Edited on 01/15/2012 12:38am

marcdragicevic

[20]Jan 15, 2012
    She seems to do the villain role quite well. Re: Rebecca in Zoey 101.