We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Creativity Requests

MusicAddictBabe

[1]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 18

Here you can post any requests for anything from specific (specified) banners to avatars to even fanfictions. I mean, you don't really have to. It's just I wanna give my profile a new look (and I'm trying to change my avatar) and I didn't know where to ask this.....

I really want a Seddie-based banner. Anybody up for it?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pixarprincess

[2]Nov 22, 2009
    • level: 13
    Sure.
    Umm, under preferences, u should find options that allow u 2 change images on your avatar/banner/whatever. Then go to google, type in seddie, search under images, and then copy and paste the URL for the prefered picture. Hope that helps!
    P.S. Make sure u click on the full image BEFORE copying the URL. That's the mistake I almost made with my avatar.

MusicAddictBabe

[3]Nov 22, 2009
    • level: 18

Yeah, I know lol. I'm trying to make my own but I can't find very good pictures. But I know how to get one. But I just wondered if anybody wanted to make one for me...idk. I used to get them all the time from, like, the Danny Phantom board (I think). Thanks anyway.

But, yeah, what would be nice is to find a site that actually has good pics. I'm having a hard time with that.