We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Create your own squeal, note different from own 'original ' episode.

Sara_Marie_41

[1]Nov 23, 2009
    • level: 18

Okay, first of all, this is different from creating your own episode and alt. ending.

Even watch an Icarly episode, and wondered what would happened if there was a squeal to that episode. Well, I had thought about a few, how about you guys? What episode, that has aired, that you believe desires a squeal or pert three.

Note: Confirmed Episodes yet to be aired DOESN'T count! It has to be once that had aired prior.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

schillingklaus

[2]Nov 23, 2009
    • level: 12

in iMake Sam Girlier , Sam seems to start dating Pete, but nothing ever comes out of this, and it isn't shown why they break up. A sequel needs to fill this gap.

Sara_Marie_41

[3]Dec 2, 2009

I'll get the ball rolling again!

IHave my prinicapls squeal

After the prinicapls, Carly and Sam made it clear how much they hated Howard and Briggs as their prinicpals that Carly tells what Briggs did after she caught in the first one. At that point. Spencer, their grandpa, and Sam were the only other people who knew about it. This got the attention of the person Carly never wanted to deal with, Nevel. Howard and Briggs were angry about and didn't want until school to get back at Carly. Footage of Carly's punishment and the reason were showed only to the police. The police explain Carly had every right to judge them since she wasn't volating a law that also applies while in school. However, Howard and Briggs don't care and got an offer from Nevel, free of change. Nevel had something in store for Carly that he doesn't need anything but to get Carly broken down. Sam learns of them and must Carly before Nevel, Howard, and Briggs get to Carly first.

ollibot284

[4]Jan 4, 2010
    • level: 9
    a sequel to i rocked the vote we never see wade get beat up so that would be a good excuse to bring him bacl also a sequel to ifindlewburts lost love i want to know what happened to marta after lewburt went to jail a t m a

Sara_Marie_41

[5]Jan 7, 2010
    a squeal to detention

howard is angered that carly and her gang sneak in her webshow and getting hatemail from viewers on how children are treated. fed up, howard talks to briggs about and decide to get even with a news story about the gang. however, gibby tips off the icarly gang, and they're called to go an interview on a well-known talk-show to tell about the story.

spongejimmy2

[6]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 2
    a sequel to i reunite with missy where missy returns to get her revenge on sam and carly is against missy this time

marcdragicevic

[7]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    spongejimmy2 wrote:
    a sequel to i reunite with missy where missy returns to get her revenge on sam and carly is against missy this time

"Missy returns to get her revenge on Sam". Why revenge on Sam?

roderoc8678

[8]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 6
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    spongejimmy2 wrote:

"Missy returns to get her revenge on Sam". Why revenge on Sam?

Because in this episode, Sam and Missy were fighting over who gets to be Carly's best friend. Missy wants revenge probably because Sam won in the end. This would be a good sequel though.

roderoc8678

[9]Mar 8, 2010
    • level: 6
    The Sequel to iSpeed Date
    In this episode, they never show what happens between Carly and Freddie and Sam even. In the sequel they should let the people know if Sam was jealous, and if Carly really was falling in love with Freddie or was jealous because Sam was his first kiss. They can also show Freddie telling Carly that he loves her after they dance. So many possibilities for this amazing episode.