We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Create your own Series Finale for iCarly

Vergomax

[41]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 15
    Nintendo401, thanks for the extra villains, but I don't know if Lewburt, Ms. Briggs or even Spanky would want to be involved in the allience. I mean, I could understand Mr. Howard because they showed Principal Franklin how he feels about punishing kids and got him in big trouble. I can also see the Deka Shoe Company and Dingo Channel wanting to get a little payback from iCarly for what they did to them. Also, I don't know if Griffin would be considered an ally after Carly and Sam made fun of his Pee Wee Babbies collection. So, wouldn't he be considered an enemy?
    Edited on 07/30/2009 4:45pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PR9793

[42]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 3
    goodgirl528 wrote:
    GloryxxAngel wrote:
    goodgirl528 wrote:

that70sguy92 wrote:
    Uranium_OJ wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    that70sguy92 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    Carly and Spencer are violently murdered. At the funeral, Sam and Freddie realize they have no one else besides each other, and start dating. They give the webshow to Gibby, who keeps it going in Carly's loving memory.
    ........?????
    I'm scared...
    Well that WOULD make for a hell of a finale...
    LOL. I laughed so hard I almost spit out the juice i was drinking. I'll think twice about bringing juice near the computer now. I like Spencer, but Carly DOES need to die. Well, not die, but get seriously ill.
    Why does everyone hate Carly? It's not like she's annoying, and she's really funny.

No they just hate creddie

I love Creddie, and Carly is my favorite charactor, shes the best actress on the show.

I love both seddie and creddie
    But Carly is not interested! She has made that perfectly clear many times. And the only reason Sam treats him like she does, is probably because she likes him! And they kissed anyway! (Well twice if you count the episode iTwins when he kissed her twin sister Melanie which is really Jenette McCurdy. She's not really a twin. It's trick photography.) So anyway, I think that at the end of the series, SEDDIE (or FRAM) will be together. And Carly will find someone else.

nintendo401

[43]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 1

Griffin didnt really end on bad terms with carly, he's a bad boy so he probably makes fun of other people too, i dont think he really hated carly at the end

as for lubert if he finds out about messin with lubert then he'll probably join(and because of the fact that they kind of physically hurt him with the muffin basket

PR9793

[44]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 3
    nintendo401 wrote:

Griffin didnt really end on bad terms with carly, he's a bad boy so he probably makes fun of other people too, i dont think he really hated carly at the end

as for lubert if he finds out about messin with lubert then he'll probably join(and because of the fact that they kind of physically hurt him with the muffin basket

No. Sorry, they don't like him. He's ugly, loud, and obnoxious. And did you notice that Griffin is now playing some role in Hannah Montana?

EricEbacher

[45]Nov 15, 2009
    • level: 1

It was a normal day just like any other that the "ICarly" webshow cast had ever gone through in their individual lives. One afternoon after school, Carly, Sam, and Freddy were walking down the hallway getting ready to leave after school just as they did almost every day since they got to know each other. But on this day in particular, everything in their lives would change forever. That afternoon, as Sam and Freddy arrived at Carly and Spencer's house to set up for their next scheduled webcast, Spencer burst into the room on the verge of tears. The news he was about to present was not good at all, in that just as he was getting home from the store and got ready to help set up for the show, the phone rang. Carly had been seriously injured in a car crash involving a drunk driver and they needed an answer at the hospital from her guardian as to whether or not to put her on life support and hope for the best. What the hospital staff didn't know, however, at least until Spencer told them before he hung up, was that Carly, with her brother as a witness, had signed a DNR order approximately two weeks before the accident. Moments later, with his voice breaking, Spencer came running into the room and told Sam and Freddy not to even bother setting up for the show, because Carly was dead, the victim of severe head, neck, and internal organ injuries. Sam and Freddy both just stood there with sad looks on their faces, and Sam wrapped her arms around Freddy as tears sprang to their eyes. For Sam, the news was especially hard, because she and Carly had rarely been speaking to each other at all over the last two weeks, and when they did, what they said usually wasn't very polite.

The next two days, primarily the day before the funeral, were extremely tough, especially for Sam, because she could not keep herself from crying. Not even her mom could offer much consolation, if any, as she (Sam) had lost one of the few real friends she had ever known. On the day of the funeral, as Spencer brought the urn carrying Carly's ashes into the church (Carly was cremated the day before the funeral), Sam started bawling beyond consolation. During the course of the service, there was NOT a dry eye, especially when Freddy came up the the preacher's podium at the front of the church to give a eulogy that he, Sam, and Spencer had written the night before. During the course of the service, Sam came up to read the 23rd Psalm, but while doing so, fell to her knees sobbing uncontrollably. Once again, Freddy had to come to her rescue and start the passage over again. After he finished, a few songs including "Angels Among Us" played over the loudspeaker. After the funeral ended, Spencer drove Freddy and Sam home, and then went out to a friend's house to spend the night and gain control of his emotions. Two days after the service, Freddy, Spencer, and Sam went out and scattered Carly's ashes over the Pacific Ocean off of Puget Sound just like she had asked for.

One afternoon about a month later as they were sitting at Spencer's house, Spencer, Sam, and Freddy sat down to watch some television. Suddenly, Spencer noticed that there was a video tape that had been left in the room just hours before the accident. These were the contents of that tape:

"Hi, it's Carly; Sam, Spencer, Freddy, if you're watching this, that means that I didn't make it home after school because something happened to me. Anyway, if I was to die, I want you to know that everything will be okay, because I will be watching you from Heaven. I also left a note telling you what I want to have happen if I suddenly do leave this earth." For the first time since the funeral, Spencer, Freddy, and Sam all put their arms around each other and began to cry.

(Fade to black, end credits and thank yous flash across screen).

C4DM4R

[46]Nov 15, 2009
    • level: 2

well, to the guy who posted above me, that was an EPIC ending, i doubt mine will compare much to it, but i just wana get my opinion out!

so, its the end of high school for the icarly trio, they broadcast live from thier graduation ceremony, and then again from the studio, for a 2-hour special, doing one of every single skit theyve ever done, and showing all the guest stars theyve hed, (sounds like it could take longer then 2 hours, well, the time dosent actually matter, but, whatever). the next day carly announces that she was accepted to a harverd, and both sam and freddie are going to the local community college, when asked why, freddie tells them that his mom did that so that she would always be close enough to visit him as much as she wanted. but, to everyones surprise, freddie rents an apartment, instead of a dorm, so even if his mom shows up and embarasses him, it wont be in front of the whole campus.

mrs benson-spencer

during college, mrs benson goes over to spencers apartment, and spends the entire time there, refusing to leave, and when asked why, she reveals that she has to occupy herself, distraut over the little distance between herself and freddie, and with spencer being so accident prone, its the perfect way to pass the time. they eventually get together, , and carly is extremely pleased, because freddie will no longer able to crush on her, because it would be too awkward for them because of theyre parent/guardians dating too.

sam and freddie

after the first day of classes, freddie returns to his apartment, and finds that sam has moved in, stating that she cant sleep at spencers because mrs benson is always there, so his was the only available place, and he has no say in the matter (like he ever would anyway, lol!). after a while, the proximity and the tension eventually begin to bring them together, into our(if you like seddie anyway) favorite bickering duo.

carly

carly is enjoying her time at harverd, despite missing all her friends and family. she eventually runs into griffin. she asks him out, saying that she has grown-up, and his hobby was no reason for her to not like him.

anyway, sorry if carlys is a little bland, but after the whole griffin episode, i did kinda think she was a little too shallow, mind you that she way 15 at the time. and i DONT hate her, so dont even start on that.

marcdragicevic

[47]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 21
    Well from Zoey 101. Another show that Dan Schneider produced, Chase had a crush on Zoey. Same with Freddie with Carly.
    Midway through the show, Zoey was dating some other guy. Same as Chase.
    Carly has already dated some other guy, same as Freddie.
    But in the last episode of Zoey 101, Zoey and Chase finally became a couple sealing it with a kiss.
    I wonder if the same thing happens with iCarly where Freddie finally lands Carly as his girlfriend in the last episode.

I can actually see this happening. But i wonder if Dan Schneider writes the same ending twice?

schillingklaus

[49]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 12

Nevel tells Freddie and Sam that Carly and Spencer are not really siblings.

Freddie and Sam argue with Carly and Spencer over that.

Thereupon, Spencer and Carly are terribly upset, and they leave Seattle in Spencer's tnew car made of junk.

Alas, they run into some tree. Their world goes dark ...

Carly wakes up in hospital. Two boys are sitting next to her bed: Drake Parker and Josh Nichols. They are glad when Carly wakes up and huggle her.

Thereupon, Carly remembers that she isd really megan Parker. Once upon a time, she had argued with her vbrother Draek and her step brother Josh. She had been so upset that she had decided to run away with Crazy Steve, Josh's psychopathic colleague, and start a new life as brother and sister somewhere else. Two bad, Crazy Steve was an insane drive who had ridden the car right into a tree, whereupon Steve and megan fell into a coma, and Megan had been dreaming ever since whateverhappened in iCarly. Drake and Josh haven't budged from her side while she was in limbo.

Crazy Steve, all bandaged , walks in, using sticks. He has had the same dream, being Spencer and stuff.

Josh uses Megan's and Steve's dream for his college assignment in creative writing.

Some Hollywood producer makes a movie from it.

The movie premieres in the theatre where Josh and Steve work.

During the premiere party, Sam and Freddie appear, although theyare completely unknown.

Drake and Josh are totally confused, as they don't exist in their reality, only in Megan's dream ...

Helen Baxter, the boss of the cinema, doesn't care , and she invites Freddie and Sam to sing and dance along with her.

marcdragicevic

[50]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 21
    schillingklaus wrote:

Nevel tells Freddie and Sam that Carly and Spencer are not really siblings.

Freddie and Sam argue with Carly and Spencer over that.

Thereupon, Spencer and Carly are terribly upset, and they leave Seattle in Spencer's tnew car made of junk.

Alas, they run into some tree. Their world goes dark ...

Carly wakes up in hospital. Two boys are sitting next to her bed: Drake Parker and Josh Nichols. They are glad when Carly wakes up and huggle her.

Thereupon, Carly remembers that she isd really megan Parker. Once upon a time, she had argued with her vbrother Draek and her step brother Josh. She had been so upset that she had decided to run away with Crazy Steve, Josh's psychopathic colleague, and start a new life as brother and sister somewhere else. Two bad, Crazy Steve was an insane drive who had ridden the car right into a tree, whereupon Steve and megan fell into a coma, and Megan had been dreaming ever since whateverhappened in iCarly. Drake and Josh haven't budged from her side while she was in limbo.

Crazy Steve, all bandaged , walks in, using sticks. He has had the same dream, being Spencer and stuff.

Josh uses Megan's and Steve's dream for his college assignment in creative writing.

Some Hollywood producer makes a movie from it.

The movie premieres in the theatre where Josh and Steve work.

During the premiere party, Sam and Freddie appear, although theyare completely unknown.

Drake and Josh are totally confused, as they don't exist in their reality, only in Megan's dream ...

Helen Baxter, the boss of the cinema, doesn't care , and she invites Freddie and Sam to sing and dance along with her.

That's actually quite interesting, I could see that as an actual story.

Sara_Marie_41

[51]Nov 23, 2009
    • level: 18
    taillow22 wrote:
    Carly and Spencer are violently murdered. At the funeral, Sam and Freddie realize they have no one else besides each other, and start dating. They give the webshow to Gibby, who keeps it going in Carly's loving memory.

what kind of sick motherf----r are you?

A: Nick would never allow that

B: I doubt it would work.

TheGeneral6198

[52]Dec 14, 2009
    • level: 7
    EricEbacher wrote:

It was a normal day just like any other that the "ICarly" webshow cast had ever gone through in their individual lives. One afternoon after school, Carly, Sam, and Freddy were walking down the hallway getting ready to leave after school just as they did almost every day since they got to know each other. But on this day in particular, everything in their lives would change forever. That afternoon, as Sam and Freddy arrived at Carly and Spencer's house to set up for their next scheduled webcast, Spencer burst into the room on the verge of tears. The news he was about to present was not good at all, in that just as he was getting home from the store and got ready to help set up for the show, the phone rang. Carly had been seriously injured in a car crash involving a drunk driver and they needed an answer at the hospital from her guardian as to whether or not to put her on life support and hope for the best. What the hospital staff didn't know, however, at least until Spencer told them before he hung up, was that Carly, with her brother as a witness, had signed a DNR order approximately two weeks before the accident. Moments later, with his voice breaking, Spencer came running into the room and told Sam and Freddy not to even bother setting up for the show, because Carly was dead, the victim of severe head, neck, and internal organ injuries. Sam and Freddy both just stood there with sad looks on their faces, and Sam wrapped her arms around Freddy as tears sprang to their eyes. For Sam, the news was especially hard, because she and Carly had rarely been speaking to each other at all over the last two weeks, and when they did, what they said usually wasn't very polite.

The next two days, primarily the day before the funeral, were extremely tough, especially for Sam, because she could not keep herself from crying. Not even her mom could offer much consolation, if any, as she (Sam) had lost one of the few real friends she had ever known. On the day of the funeral, as Spencer brought the urn carrying Carly's ashes into the church (Carly was cremated the day before the funeral), Sam started bawling beyond consolation. During the course of the service, there was NOT a dry eye, especially when Freddy came up the the preacher's podium at the front of the church to give a eulogy that he, Sam, and Spencer had written the night before. During the course of the service, Sam came up to read the 23rd Psalm, but while doing so, fell to her knees sobbing uncontrollably. Once again, Freddy had to come to her rescue and start the passage over again. After he finished, a few songs including "Angels Among Us" played over the loudspeaker. After the funeral ended, Spencer drove Freddy and Sam home, and then went out to a friend's house to spend the night and gain control of his emotions. Two days after the service, Freddy, Spencer, and Sam went out and scattered Carly's ashes over the Pacific Ocean off of Puget Sound just like she had asked for.

One afternoon about a month later as they were sitting at Spencer's house, Spencer, Sam, and Freddy sat down to watch some television. Suddenly, Spencer noticed that there was a video tape that had been left in the room just hours before the accident. These were the contents of that tape:

"Hi, it's Carly; Sam, Spencer, Freddy, if you're watching this, that means that I didn't make it home after school because something happened to me. Anyway, if I was to die, I want you to know that everything will be okay, because I will be watching you from Heaven. I also left a note telling you what I want to have happen if I suddenly do leave this earth." For the first time since the funeral, Spencer, Freddy, and Sam all put their arms around each other and began to cry.

(Fade to black, end credits and thank yous flash across screen).

That's deep, sad, epic, and genius all at the same time. No way I'd ever be able to come up with anything like that.

saylavee

[53]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 18

I also wrote this in the old create your own episodes thread, but i think it can work here too, i didnt think of details of things that happen inbetween so you guys add what you want

It's close to the time for iCarly's 10,000th webshow. Currently its show number 9,998. Carl, Sam and Freddie do their usualy crazy hilarious stunts and skits. At the end of the web show, Spencer comes in with his IMPROVED fan of hammers. Now the fan worked fine for awhile, untill it malfunctioned again. This time, the hammer flew to the bar that is holding the greenscreen up. It falls ontop of Carly and Sam, knocking them unconcious. At the hospital, Carly awakens with a broken arm. The group discuss things, and then finaly, Sam wakes up. She has no broken bones, no fractures, and just a few bruises. When Spencer starts to apologize for the fan of hammers, Sam says that she doesnt know who he is, who anyone is, or who she is. She has amneisia. Then, some cops come in and tell Spencer that he is being sued by Sam's mom. They take Sam home and try to get her memory to come back. No luck. They go home. The next day, at school, Carly and Freddie try to get Sam;s memory back, all she remembers now is her name. They show her her locker, and then Gibby comes, tells her about the things she's done to him and others, and Sam cant beleive she ever did those things. In class she acts like a perfect student, which scare thepants off the teachers and they ask whats wrong. Carly explains about the amneisa andthey teachers say "It's about time." Meanwhile at court! Spencer and Mrs. Puckett go at it to see who will win the lawsuit. At this point, Mrs. Puckett seems to be winning. At home, Carly decided to have an "emergency special icarly 9999th webcast." In this show they broadcasted clips of pasts shows to help jog Sam's memory. Freddie even set himself up for insults, but nothing worked. Back at court, Specner shows evidence of how Mrs. Puckett it neglectful towards Sam and wins the case! At home, sitting on the couch, Carly shows Sam some of her favorite things (Ham, meat, etc) but nothing works! She goes to her room to get things that Sam gave to her. On the couch, Sam and Freddie talk about things. Freddie tells her some of the things they've dont together. It gets quiet, and they kiss. Then comes a montage moments in their life, including scenes to come (episodes that havent aired yet). Carly walks in slowly, see them kissing, smiles, and walks away. Sam has now gotten her memory back ^.^ !!! Her first words are an insult of course. Carly walks in, Sam sees her broken arm and asks if she's the cause of it. Carly explains what has happened since the hammer thing. Freddie then tells her what just happened. Spencer comes in and tells Sam that she is going to live with him and Carly now. Carly and Sam do alittle cheer. Spencer and Carly go to set up a bed for her, while Freddie and Sam talk about their feelings for each others. They are in love with each other of course . Cut to next week in the iCarly studios. Carly, Sam and Freddie are settning up for the 10,000th webshow! Before they start, they talk about how the show has changed their lives. It ends with it fading out as Freddie counts "In 5..4..3..2...." The end

xiaxia123

[54]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 4

Here's how I really want it to end: They should do a merge with some other nick shows. Maybe Carly, Sam and Freddie graduate high school and in their last summer together, they go to California for a vacation, where they meet up with the guys at Big Time Rush. They become friends, give advice to those guys on how to act in front of cameras. They then wound up taking part in the first music video released by Big TIme Rush and become national superstars. BUt sadly, college then starts, icarly gang is split apart, and the show is cancelled forever .

Here's another way it can end, its completely unrealistic and was thought of by me and my friend, since we both like World in COnflict: In a scenario similar to the game World In Conflict (game plot is set forward 20yrs), Russian troops launch a surprise assault on Seattle. Spencer and the icarly covers the fighting live on their webshow but after Spencer was captured by the Russians, the icarly team want revenge soon got hold of assault rifles and machineguns and began fighting their way out of the city. They led a resistance effort and stage several sucessful ambushes on the Russian military, but were unable to stop them. Then, the Russians retaliated and surprised the icarly gang. In a brief gun battle, carly was killed and Sam and Freddie escaped, but overwhelmed with grief. They embraced each other and had the longest kiss of their lives and vow that if they make it out alive, they will be together forever. Unfortunately, hours later, the two were caught in another gun battle and while the Russians were driven away, Sam was killed too. Freddie, however, is now on the edge of the city and knew its possible to make it alive himself. However, drowning in sadness and anger, he decides that he lost all hope to live, and would rather die to join Sam and Carly in heaven and avenge their deaths. He makes his way back in to the Russian occupied sectors of Seattle, where he hijacks a Russian helicopter and soon caught eyes with a massive column of enemy troops, escorting the Russian commanders in the middle. Laden with grenades and bombs inside the helicopter, he crashes it into the middle of the troop column, killing himself, and all the Russians, including the commanders. The abrupt loss of leadership forces Russia to withdraw from Seattle, and as word spreads about the icarly gangs heroic actions, Carly, Sam, and Freddie became national heroes and a memorial was erected in their honor.

Edited on 12/15/2009 6:20pm
    Edited 3 total times.

KatelynBrissey

[55]Dec 15, 2009
    Here's mine. This episode would have to be like 2 hours long.

Carly's dad comes back home to find how things have changed so much. There is a touching scene where he sees Spencer and Carly, and hugs them and they cry. Carly tells her dad about iCarly, and asks him to be on the show. He agrees, and asks her if she's still hanging around that mooch of a friend Sam. About that time, Sam walks in and asks if there's any food. Carly's dad goes "I guess some things never change." Carly takes her dad up to the studio and shows him around. Her dad asks about the little boy that used to be in love with her. Carly says that Sam and Freddie are together now. Her dad looks shocked and is like "whaa?" Carly cuts him off, laughs, and says "It's a long story."

Her dad tells her how proud of her he is, and they head back downstairs. Sam and Freddie are throwing cupcakes at each other in the kitchen. Some frosting gets on Freddie's nose. Sam laughs, grabs Freddie and licks it off. Carly's dad mutters "weird kids..." Carly wants to give her dad a tour of where she and her friends hang out and have fun. Sam, Freddie tag along, and have a lot of Seddie moments. Carly's dad meets T-Bo and Gibby, and they do their usual crazy antics. Meanwhile, Spencer and his girlfriend (they've been seeing each other for a while) go to a crazy art museum where he proposes to her, but in some crazy way that only Spencer would think of. Maybe he makes her a ring sculpture with a ring inside. Of course after she gets the real ring, the sculpture would catch on fire.

At the groovy smoothie, Carly meets the owner of Seattle public broadcasting, and offers her a paying job to do iCarly on tv AND the internet. Nothing would change except Freddie would have a little more staff help with the special effects, so he can be part of the show. He tells Carly that she would be in complete control of the show when threatened by Sam. He also offers Sam free meat. :-D The kids accept!

More happens, but in the end Carly moves back with her dad. Spencer and his girlfriend live together. iCarly does NOT end, but it grows into Seattle's favorite show. Sam and Freddie stick together and have cute little scenes. That's all :-D

C4DM4R

[56]Dec 15, 2009
    xiaxia123 wrote:

Here's how I really want it to end: They should do a merge with some other nick shows. Maybe Carly, Sam and Freddie graduate high school and in their last summer together, they go to California for a vacation, where they meet up with the guys at Big Time Rush. They become friends, give advice to those guys on how to act in front of cameras. They then wound up taking part in the first music video released by Big TIme Rush and become national superstars. BUt sadly, college then starts, icarly gang is split apart, and the show is cancelled forever .

Here's another way it can end, its completely unrealistic and was thought of by me and my friend, since we both like World in COnflict: In a scenario similar to the game World In Conflict (game plot is set forward 20yrs), Russian troops launch a surprise assault on Seattle. Spencer and the icarly covers the fighting live on their webshow but after Spencer was captured by the Russians, the icarly team want revenge soon got hold of assault rifles and machineguns and began fighting their way out of the city. They led a resistance effort and stage several sucessful ambushes on the Russian military, but were unable to stop them. Then, the Russians retaliated and surprised the icarly gang. In a brief gun battle, carly was killed and Sam and Freddie escaped, but overwhelmed with grief. They embraced each other and had the longest kiss of their lives and vow that if they make it out alive, they will be together forever. Unfortunately, hours later, the two were caught in another gun battle and while the Russians were driven away, Sam was killed too. Freddie, however, is now on the edge of the city and knew its possible to make it alive himself. However, drowning in sadness and anger, he decides that he lost all hope to live, and would rather die to join Sam and Carly in heaven and avenge their deaths. He makes his way back in to the Russian occupied sectors of Seattle, where he hijacks a Russian helicopter and soon caught eyes with a massive column of enemy troops, escorting the Russian commanders in the middle. Laden with grenades and bombs inside the helicopter, he crashes it into the middle of the troop column, killing himself, and all the Russians, including the commanders. The abrupt loss of leadership forces Russia to withdraw from Seattle, and as word spreads about the icarly gangs heroic actions, Carly, Sam, and Freddie became national heroes and a memorial was erected in their honor.

0_0, wow, that was AWESOME! the first one was like, ok. but the second one was awesome, man that is unrealistc, but so cool. i wish there were moe like that. icarly WAR edition! LOL! icarly will live for ever, and the world is once again at war, neat. and the idea of sam, freddie and carly, all angry an dgrabbing guns is so basass, i can imagine "blow me away' by breaking bengamin playing while its happening.

xiaxia123

[57]Dec 16, 2009
    C4DM4R wrote:
    xiaxia123 wrote:

0_0, wow, that was AWESOME! the first one was like, ok. but the second one was awesome, man that is unrealistc, but so cool. i wish there were moe like that. icarly WAR edition! LOL! icarly will live for ever, and the world is once again at war, neat. and the idea of sam, freddie and carly, all angry an dgrabbing guns is so basass, i can imagine "blow me away' by breaking bengamin playing while its happening.

Thanks! The first one would be something that is within Nick's capabilities to make. The 2nd one, well, probably will be rated R I don't think Nick will release a Rated R war movie on TV. Maybe they can release it in theathers of something. Parts of the plot was inspired from the movie Red Dawn, about a group of teens fighting a foreign invasion of America. They're doing a remake of that movie and JoshPEck, from Drake and Josh, will be acting as one of the resistance members.

Freddimamay

[58]Dec 16, 2009

I've said this in another thread, but I predict the show will end with ships unresolved. Tho iCarly itself will have a major reason to stop broadcasting the web every week, which will be the basis of the story.

10 years later...

A reunion show in which Freddie and Carly & Sam and Spencer get married--the End

HAHAHAHAHA! **takes bow**

C4DM4R

[59]Dec 16, 2009

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (falls to knees, screamign in rain), LOL JK, but seriously, if they ended it all unresolved, that would kinda upset people, more then choosign a ship would. but, if they had to end the webshow, having EVERYTHING ened, kile alll things resolved. like in zoey 101's ending, just icarlys would eb more popular.

and, an ending that didnt end the webshow would work too, heck, i'd give fanfiction people a lot to do. hey heres an dnig i just thought up!

as they finish the ladt icarly broadcast, theyre all offered to turn it inot a show again, just this time they control everythign, that way they can all stick together, and still do icarly.

schillingklaus

[60]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 12
    The ending of Zoey 101 was extremely bad and disgusting.